It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please....God is asking.....pray for Jerusalem

page: 1,
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Every day it seems, the messages from Heaven speak of Israel and now, specifically Jersualem.

_ _ _

November 18, 2012

2 Maccabees 3:39
He who has his dwelling in heaven watches over that Place (Jerusalem) and protects it, and he strikes down and destroys those who come to harm it.

..."is not the ground of that city hallowed? Yet many have come to profane it—some from without but some also from within. Do you not think that she is highly prized by the Almighty? That her very stones have been counted? Weep my children! Weep over what is to befall the hallowed ground your Savior trod. Pray for her. Pray for her inhabitants and all those who profane her by their actions—within and without. My children, great sadness is coming to the world. But have no fear. I am with you always—to the end of the age. And the beauty of my holy city when she is restored will outshine all her former glory. It is near!”

O my Jesus, have mercy on your holy city, whose ground was made holy be virtue of your physical presence and your holy death and resurrection. Jesus, may her glorious renewal come and come quickly! Jesus, Mary, Joseph, we love you! Save souls! Amen.

www.pelianito.stblogs.com...
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
To hell with Israel sir , to hell with Palestine as well. May they kill each other down to the very last man of each tribe then they can see how pointless this is.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Jerusalem has been trampled on before and I'm sure at some stage it will be beaten to the ground again...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
God wants us to pray for his people? But he's god. Isn't' he like david blaine or something, with special powers ?

Can't he just go "Right you .. Palestine. Sod off or I'll set the camels on ya!"

???

Why is god still getting us slaves to fight for him... silly old fart he is...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You post, you claim, you dictate and you state as fact...with nothing but bible quotes to assert your "knowing"...

Can you just speak?

So many Biblical threads lately with a one liner and then 100 lines from a book.

Please just state your own opinion without using the bible as the know-it-all, end-all, final word on the one liners.

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is VERY important scripture you quoted colbe, it will soon be fulfilled as well...

I have also recently learned that Maccabees is in fact divinely inspired despite the fact that it is not Canon...

The quotes below are from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj who appears to be a modern day "Elijah". His prophecies have been coming to pass for many years.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was visited by the prophet Zechariah and by Jesus and angels while he was in Jerusalem.

Zechariah gave him the following Scripture:

“Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.” Zechariah 14:1-3 NKJV

After reading I looked up at the saint and asked, What does the scripture mean? He said:

“The city of Jerusalem is going to be divided very soon.“

That was the shocking statement that he made. And I just looked at him and said, Sir how is it possible? And then he explained to me what are the ramifications that are going to take place. How it is going to take place.

And when we came here on the 5th of December, I spent the whole day in prayer. I waited on the Lord and as soon as I entered into my room I saw this huge mighty angel.

I asked, what Word have you brought? And he reiterated the same thing, The city is going to be divided very soon. This is what you shall share and this is what is going to happen. And this is what is going to happen very soon now. It is going to be divided very soon.

A political trap will be laid out for the city to be captured. She will be deceived by those who love her.

Israel's closest ally will set a political trap for the city to be captured. (ZC NOTE - The USA is Israel's closest ally, and we KNOW Obama hates Israel.) Then the son of perdition (Obama?) will come to offer peace. A land for peace deal.

They will have no choice but to surrender half of the city. They will give it away, that is how the city will be divided.

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

I saw a 3 dimensional map. A mighty angel with a drawn sword said,

“This will be the judgment upon this nation who will turn her back against God's people!”

And with that, with the sword he pierced the very center of the land and cut it asunder.

The nations that were responsible for dividing Jerusalem, God will gather them for war to destroy them. Joel 3:2 and Zech 14:3 tells us like that. Joel 3:2 NKJV

Link 1 Link 2 (This was transcribed from the below video)

Skip ahead to 1hr & 21min. (unless you have 2 hours to spare):

This man is being visited by chief prince angels over the nations where ever he visits:

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.”

… So the first message that was given to me is “days of captivity”. Now the second message is this: “days of persecution”. This is the second word the angel brought unto me.

Tell them these two things. The nation will go into captivity. The church will go into captivity, but it is for good. Out of the captivity the fire will separate the wheat from the tares. See, this is the ultimate goal that God has.

Link to PDF (Link to the audio MP3 is inside the PDF)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wait what? God is asking you to ask him to help them? Can't he just cut out the middle man and sort it out himself?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You post, you claim, you dictate and you state as fact...with nothing but bible quotes to assert your "knowing"... Can you just speak? So many Biblical threads lately with a one liner and then 100 lines from a book. Please just state your own opinion without using the bible as the know-it-all, end-all, final word on the one liners.

And there's my point.

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The prophecies are apparently set to be fulfilled whether we like it or not. Praying to give strength to it would be like chanting while you're backing up your iPod.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

This Is Important For All Of you to understand.

United States will be destroyed by God because you have SINNED greatly

You supported Extreme Zionists in Israel who by force took over half of
Jerusalem, divided it, and made the Palestinians in other half captives.
West bank is under military occupation if you didn't know

You will not be destroyed because you didn't support Israel supposedly enough

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE YOU SUPPORTED EVIL

Unlike you, Jesus Christ doesn't see humanity as Jews superior to Palestinians

That is why most of you will be enormously ashamed when Jesus comes.

It never occurred to you that you sided with evil.
edit on 23-11-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is all happening because people are making it happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Oh please, humanity in general is morally imperfect. The United States government doesn't hold the monopoly on supporting evil.
Speaking of the usage of the word 'evil', what is this, the Middle Ages?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Jerusalem may very well be destroyed, changed or divided but i can tell you
this, it is not god who will do so, it is because the people involved choose
to treat people immorally, oppression in the name of morality is still oppression,
we see it in Islam every single day, we see it in Christianity every single day,
we see it in Judaism every single day..........

until we can stop being immoral in the name of morality IE: TELL THE TRUTH,
then progress will not be made, STOP THE LIES, tell the truth and live a happy life,
or lie and stay in religions strangle hold and live an oppressed and miserable
life waiting for an end that will not come at the hands of god but at the hands
of time, how sad it will be to see all the people who wasted their life waiting
on some biblical end of days, my heart breaks for y'all.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
reply to post by Murgatroid

This Is Important For All Of you to understand.

United States will be destroyed by God because you have SINNED greatly

You supported Extreme Zionists in Israel who by force took over half of
Jerusalem, divided it, and made the Palestinians in other half captives.
West bank is under military occupation if you didn't know

You will not be destroyed because you didn't support Israel supposedly enough

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE YOU SUPPORTED EVIL

Unlike you, Jesus Christ doesn't see humanity as Jews superior to Palestinians

That is why most of you will be enormously ashamed when Jesus comes.

It never occurred to you that you sided with evil.
edit on 23-11-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

I imagine you look a lot like this.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This nonsense will end only when it has come to 'Last Man Standing'.

Let Israel have at it with whoever it will & reward the 'Last Warrior' with a Grand Palace on a Remote Island. For good measure let's throw in 70 Virgins.

One stipulation - No Nukes Germ/Chemical Warfare or any other Diabolical Machinations that would affect the rest of Humanity.

Violation of this condition will result in the offender being blown off the face of the Earth.

Either way problem solved.

IMO

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think it is time to write off Jerusalem and all of Israel. If anything is going to destroy the place, it is the Jewish extremism. The US needs to just walk away and let the war begin, and when all are dead, go back and there will only be a few to deal with, most all aware of their huge mistakes in dealing with others over their faked up religion beliefs.

Though the issues of god from that region are easy enough to understand, the issues are the Jewish have tried to make themselves into the gods and embellish things into untruthful self aggrandization.

Just like Revelations tells, the likely scenario is nuclear annihilation for most of the area of Israel. And it due to abduction of the old history into something that it isn't, and going against the truths of history. imho

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Murgatroid, thanks,

Pope Damasus was correct in 382 on his choice for the Canon. It is Martin Luther who threw out Maccabees. Martin Luther didn't like the mention of Purgatory in Maccabees. Our Lord's references to the Old Testament came mostly from the Alexandrian OT Canon not the Palestinian OT Canon Luther chose. Read a word for word
translation of the first Bible, the Latin Vulgate: www.drbo.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek
Oh for xxx sakes not another xxxx religious thread, where's a rapture when you need one.

Athertek,

It is a Commandment, do not take God's name in vain. I tell my own brothers, try to stop. Ask Our Lord to help you or ask Mary, she is very special. This prayer is true. Our Lord's mother can help, she has been given all graces to dispense. Believe.

Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join