It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please....God is asking.....pray for Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Get used to the truth, the religion of Israel is as corrupt as it was in Jesus times and the churches that support that corruption of truth are equally at fault.

No honest person that valued the message of Jesus can stand with Israel on anything, nor the churches that support Israel.

Israel's lack of truth and honesty in religion is the problem, and that problem will cause eternal wars, and the eventual destruction of the entire region.

No hones person prays for the lie or to maintain a lie. When Israel realizes that, there will only be 144,000 left, and those will be Essene in beliefs.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm a little surprised by the objections to this thread. Colbe makes it clear from the headline what the thread is about. Is there any sense in entering the thread, then commenting that you object to seeing another religious thread?

Besides, I'd much rather see a thread reminding us to pray for the protection of people, than another thread shouting," Israel is evil. It must be destroyed. You are evil if you support Israel." Or, alternatively, "Let's just destroy that entire part of the world."

Nobody seems to have a solution to the Mid-East. It's not a bad idea to spend a few minutes asking for God's help. If you don't believe in prayer, fine. But why, then, get involved in a thread asking for prayer?

I'm Charles1952, and I approve this message.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
reply to post by Murgatroid

This Is Important For All Of you to understand.
United States will be destroyed by God because you have SINNED greatly
You supported Extreme Zionists in Israel who by force took over half of
Jerusalem, divided it, and made the Palestinians in other half captives.
West bank is under military occupation if you didn't know

You will not be destroyed because you didn't support Israel supposedly enough
YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE YOU SUPPORTED EVIL
Unlike you, Jesus Christ doesn't see humanity as Jews superior to Palestinians
That is why most of you will be enormously ashamed when Jesus comes.
It never occurred to you that you sided with evil.
edit on 23-11-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

you a smart jew. those that claim christianity are helping the anti_christ !
those corrupted infidel zionists are like those people that persuaded people to worship the Golden Calf
where are the followers of Moses to stand against the Pharaohs !
where are the followers of Jesus to stand against the corrupted Israel leaders !!
where are the followers of Mohammed to stand against those who have enslaved humanity by the name of religion !!!
edit on 24-11-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

..."is not the ground of that city hallowed?

You tell me why Jerusalem land is special when your god supposedly created the whole universe? Why is Jerusalem more sacred than the land on Neptune, the moons of Jupiter, or the slums of any city where people truly need a miracle?

If it is possible to think logically on religion, then wouldn't it be more logical to think that the blood spilled to defend that land is more sacred than the land itself?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
reply to post by Murgatroid

This Is Important For All Of you to understand.

United States will be destroyed by God because you have SINNED greatly

You supported Extreme Zionists in Israel who by force took over half of
Jerusalem, divided it, and made the Palestinians in other half captives.
West bank is under military occupation if you didn't know

You will not be destroyed because you didn't support Israel supposedly enough

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE YOU SUPPORTED EVIL

Unlike you, Jesus Christ doesn't see humanity as Jews superior to Palestinians

That is why most of you will be enormously ashamed when Jesus comes.

It never occurred to you that you sided with evil.
edit on 23-11-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

It never occurred to you that in the 6000 years of religious orientation, of learning about love, forgiveness and mercy, the Middle East never thought to put down its weapons and love thy neighbor?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

and you are after replacing monotheistic religions with secularism and capitalism religions ! but it has already occured !!
and from religions to religions ! human can not live without ideology !!! whats your point !!!?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So you have two nations, both represented by their own religious extremists and both wanting to wipe the other out because of their religious extremism. And then you have us, a nation half-represented by our own brand of religious extremists who want to support one of the other two hate groups just so they can have their own prophecy fulfilled.

No thanks. If the Abrahamic faiths can't even get along with themselves after killing almost everybody else off, then that's their own problem. Religious extremists who are bent on dominionism (Christian, Jews, and Muslims are ALL guilty of this) are what is holding our society back. In an effort to push their own brand of peace, they will destroy it. In an effort to push their own brand of love, they hate each other.

Hamas, Israel, 700 Club... they are all the same. They are why we have war in the world.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Check please! Reality check that is.

During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.[7] The oldest part of the city was settled in the 4th millennium BCE.[1]
Jerusalem - wikipedia

1) Jerusalem was only first a human habitation in the 3,000s BCE. Not eternal!

2) Therefore only a less than eternal deity would be obsessed with it. The current contender (the LORD) has only been around since approximately 1400 BCE. His cult followers brought his cult into the Jebusite fortress approximately 1000 BCE. Over the next 800 years, gradually and slowly did the (LORD) cult gain complete hegemony over the city, displacing the other gods, and finally divorcing his own wife, so as to finally claim Mono-god status.

NOTE: Reality check? Give me a break! The gods? The gods? How is that reality?
ANSWER: To primitive minds they are the reality of certain abstract concepts the words for such are not fully developed yet. Feel free therefore to re-interpret as you will

Today, the status of Jerusalem remains one of the core issues in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, West Jerusalem was among the areas captured and later annexed by Israel while East Jerusalem, including the Old City, was captured by Jordan. Israel captured East Jerusalem during the 1967 Six-Day War and subsequently annexed it. Currently, Israel's Basic Law refers to Jerusalem as the country's "undivided capital". The international community has rejected the latter annexation as illegal and treats East Jerusalem as Palestinian territory held by Israel under military occupation.[20][21][22][23] The international community does not recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and the city hosts no foreign embassies.
- - ibid.

3) In modern times, Jerusalem was undivided as a city in Palestine. The UN plan was for it to remain undivided as an international city.

4) The Zionist forces, in 1948, having rejected the UN partition plan, made a mad military dash toward Jerusalem, so as to capture it for themselves. The Jordanian forces counter struck in order to deny complete Zionist control. Thus the city became divided.

the majority of UN member states and most international organisations do not recognise Israel's control of East Jerusalem which occurred after the 1967 Six Day War, nor its 1980 Jerusalem Law proclamation, which declared a "complete and united" Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Positions on Jerusalem

5) In order to present the illusion of an undivided city, the Zionist propaganda machine has placed the phrase "Jerusalem, the undivided capital of Israel" into all its political and cultural discussions. It's a meme. That's all it is. It's only been kicking around since 1980. It did not exist before 1980, yet has worked as a magical incantation to produce the illusion. It's only smoke and mirrors.

In a speech in June 2008, then-presidential-candidate Barack Obama said "Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."[38]

6) It did work on Obama. Whether he believes the illusion, or only went along with the illusion for his own political position is still to be determined. Personally, I don't think he believes the illusion, so some day he may just kick against the whole idea.
edit on 24-11-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Originally posted by Cuervo
Hamas, Israel, 700 Club... they are all the same. They are why we have war in the world.

These are all just individual pieces of a MUCH bigger puzzle.

You really need to zoom out a bit if you want to see the bigger picture:

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

The Synagogue of Satan

Note the Illuminati in Jesus' day:

"He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

Scripture says the Synagogue of satan is made up of Gentiles who are not Jews, but pose and pretend they are. There is only one group on the face of the planet who is partaking in this Prophecy.

The Syanagogue of satan REVEALED!! - YouTube

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Wait what? God is asking you to ask him to help them? Can't he just cut out the middle man and sort it out himself?

The OP wants us to persuade god to spare Jerusalem and give energy to the duality action against the other people caught up in duality. Frankly let gods will be done. I will not give any energy to that small minded duality and will not protect humans who are to stupid to not fix their karma when they need a lesson on behaving. You have been told to follow the golden rule again and again and have not done it.

There is for me nothing special about Jerusalem than any other place on earth. It is the people and how they act that make them holy not their name or viewpoint. Let gods justice rule for all spirits.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by jiggerj

and you are after replacing monotheistic religions with secularism and capitalism religions ! but it has already occured !!
and from religions to religions ! human can not live without ideology !!! whats your point !!!?

My point is that Jerusalem is irrelevant. That the human loyalty to its land and temples is like a bunch of children fighting and killing each other over a comic book. You want to see the fighting stop over there? Tear down all mosques and temples, then dig about ten feet down where the buildings were standing, and dump the soil in the ocean.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I love you man and I have a feeling god is laughting it's ass off from the comment.
. Do not listen to the people who are ceremonial in their relationship with god. Why wear masks of conduct when god can see right thru them and see what is in your heart. Find your own relationship with god (or none if you want to ignore it) and decide between the two of you how it should be.

You are dealing with a concioussness that plays hide and seek with you (like a child) and only runs to you when the game you are playing is not fun anymore because you are hurting to much and need comforting.
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by aethertek
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Athertek,

It is a Commandment, do not take God's name in vain. I tell my own brothers, try to stop. Ask Our Lord to help you or ask Mary, she is very special. This prayer is true. Our Lord's mother can help, she has been given all graces to dispense. Believe.

Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

I am so tired of religious people using the bible as the truth about god. It was inspired by spiritual knowledge but that does not mean it holds the truth. People like you are always telling souls how their own connection with god should be. It is none of your buisness since your small minded views can limit the connection between the souls and god and might even make the souls miss their chance to come home.
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm a little surprised by the objections to this thread. Colbe makes it clear from the headline what the thread is about. Is there any sense in entering the thread, then commenting that you object to seeing another religious thread?

Besides, I'd much rather see a thread reminding us to pray for the protection of people, than another thread shouting," Israel is evil. It must be destroyed. You are evil if you support Israel." Or, alternatively, "Let's just destroy that entire part of the world."

Nobody seems to have a solution to the Mid-East. It's not a bad idea to spend a few minutes asking for God's help. If you don't believe in prayer, fine. But why, then, get involved in a thread asking for prayer?

I'm Charles1952, and I approve this message.

reply to post by charles1952

He changed the text because it was a dualistic text in the beginning where we should be on the side of Jerusalem against all the enemies of Jerusalem.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
I am so tired of religious people using the bible as the truth about god.

Religion and God are opposed: Religion hates & kills, God loves...

Religion will NEVER tell you the TRUTH...

This is why Jesus was at odds with the religious leaders, they are total complete opposites.

The religious people HATED Jesus more than anyone else.

The entire agenda and purpose behind false religion is to keep the truth HIDDEN and cause people to hate God.

The definition of the word religion is to (re)connect with God.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

Religion IS a HUGE mind control tool designed to steer you AWAY from the truth.

The reason Jesus was sent was to (re)connect us with God...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by colbe

So you have two nations, both represented by their own religious extremists and both wanting to wipe the other out because of their religious extremism. And then you have us, a nation half-represented by our own brand of religious extremists who want to support one of the other two hate groups just so they can have their own prophecy fulfilled.

No thanks. If the Abrahamic faiths can't even get along with themselves after killing almost everybody else off, then that's their own problem. Religious extremists who are bent on dominionism (Christian, Jews, and Muslims are ALL guilty of this) are what is holding our society back. In an effort to push their own brand of peace, they will destroy it. In an effort to push their own brand of love, they hate each other.

It is duality and if you had not used your views of god as something to fight over than it would be culture, political system and resources. Humans cannot seem to get it into their head that they are supposed to be as ONE. Different but not judging their differences, living in equality.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
I am so tired of religious people using the bible as the truth about god.

Religion and God are opposed: Religion hates & kills, God loves...

Religion will NEVER tell you the TRUTH...

This is why Jesus was at odds with the religious leaders, they are total complete opposites.

The religious people HATED Jesus more than anyone else.

The entire agenda and purpose behind false religion is to keep the truth HIDDEN and cause people to hate God.

The definition of the word religion is to (re)connect with God.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

Religion IS a HUGE mind control tool designed to steer you AWAY from the truth.

The reason Jesus was sent was to (re)connect us with God...

I agree so totaly. I hated god for the small minded view that book gave me and would not accept the lower ideals god held in it. And then you find out that book is trash talking how god really is. I can never love the small minded view Christians have when they give god ego and dualistic views. They are telling us to not say gods name in vain and then tell us god is a bullying asshole

I still get times when I am pissed of at god but that is because of the crap that is going on down here and the fact that I am still in the dark of what is going on and what the plan is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join