It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

Originally posted by MrPlow
I know one thing- IF the Government ever plans on banning weapons again (as Reagan did) they will have to look no further than OP's link to find which list of weapons to try and ban.

--- numbskulls
edit on 21-11-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

Actually, certain Democratic members of Congress introduce a new assault weapons ban almost every year. It never goes anywhere, but the vast majority of these have been listed in those proposed bans for years. I haven't compared the lists, but this one strikes me as being very similar to HR 1022 that was introduced by the usual suspects back in 2007.

Wonderful. Now go look at the rolls and tell me, how many republicans voted for the assault weapons ban - how many?

CJ

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Way too many

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Way too many

Yep. MORE than the dems.

CJ

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Don't ya just love the hypocrisy here,

Stay out their bedrooms the anti gun crowd cry, then turn right around and stick their nose in your gun closets.

Americans "can't own dangerous weapons" then turns right around and gives them to murders in Mexico and other parts of the globe.

Then they have been buying millions of rounds of Ammo for the past 4 years, and turns around and says you can't by more than a few online.

Yes American gun owners you little "terrorists" even tho your own government has more blood on their hands, and broke more laws that you ever will.

Then of course we have the UN small arms ban which limits the citizens access to weapons but leaves those same governments to sell their death to whoever they deem to be 'worthy'.

As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust. Laws disarming honest citizens proclaim that the government is the master, not the servant, of the people. -- Jeff Snyder

Last time I checked no one elected the government to play god considering all our rights come from our creator, and that aint the UN or the US Federal Government sure the hell looks like they elected themselves to play dictator tho.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Has anyone verified this list? The source is a bit…questionable.....though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was accurate.

If this is true then they (TPTB) are setting the stage for the next civil war. I wonder who will fight on THEIR side?

S&F OP! Nice find....if its true.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by neo96

Has anyone verified this list? The source is a bit…questionable.....though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was accurate.

If this is true then they (TPTB) are setting the stage for the next civil war. I wonder who will fight on THEIR side?

But wait, I thought over the last 4 years your guns were going to vanish -what happened?

CJ

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

reply to post by neo96

But wait, I thought over the last 4 years your guns were going to vanish -what happened?

CJ

My guns will never vanish....not while I'm alive at least.

Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if the story was true. That doesn't mean I believe everything I read.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

CJ

My guns will never vanish....not while I'm alive at least.

Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if the story was true. That doesn't mean I believe everything I read.

Thanks for that response Seabag. At least you realize a lot of this rhetoric is just that.

CJ

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I say the list is accurate from the Potus own words.

Calling it like he sees it without any facts.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Americans think we need guns to defend ourselves from the government. Me I just like to shoot. I also travel through some rough areas sometimes so having my CC makes me feel a little safer. These threads make me laugh sometimes though. Such a lack of evidence and still so many Chicken Little’s. It just makes me think of this song.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Americans think we need guns to defend ourselves from the government.

That’s why we have a second amendment!

Me I just like to shoot. I also travel through some rough areas sometimes so having my CC makes me feel a little safer.

Well THANK GOD the founders supported that RIGHT….so you can enjoy yourself. Forgetting WHY we have the 2nd amendment is akin to forgetting where your hamburger actually comes from. Maybe people should look beyond their own pleasure and realize why things are the way they are…

These threads make me laugh sometimes though. Such a lack of evidence and still so many Chicken Little’s.

As if liberals and the UN aren’t going against the right to bear arms!

How many people living in other countries have the right to bear arms? Wake up, dude!

edit on 21-11-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

It is not true.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by seabag

I say the list is accurate from the Potus own words.

Calling it like he sees it without any facts.

Isn't it awesome to realize how little power he must have? He wants it so bad and it just never happens...

CJ

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Excuse me for wanting some evidence to go with my fear mongering.

Last I checked the sky is still there so I will sleep just fine thanks.

BTW why is it people like to compare us to other countries except in cases where other countries have somthing better than us?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One of the scenarios that would cause a complete suspension of the US Constitution, Bill of Rights and implement martial law would be a financial collapse.
Once that happens, there must be full implementation of marital law to control the potential riots and control over citizens that will be desperate to feed their families.
My Guns will feed my family& keep the zombies out of the hen house

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Isn't it awesome?

TO have a front row seat of how Hiltler, and Kim Jeung Ill came to power people blindly following a cult leader without questioning a single thing they do?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Does this bother anyone else on ATS? I don't want to see our country go the way of China

It won't. We all know one of the last steps a tyrannical government does before we get dropped in the gallows is to take away firearms. Obama tries to do this TS will HTF in a way that will make him think he died and woke up in hell.

The thing that cracks me up is that Republicans vote overwhelmingly in favor os assualt weapons bans and for some odd reason, republicans keep forgetting that fact.

CJ

Thats because wether its left wing or right wing, it's still the same damn bird.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So nobody wants guns banned??

Thanks to defenders of the constitution…yes.

No thanks to you.

BTW why is it people like to compare us to other countries except in cases where other countries have somthing better than us?

That works both ways…the grass is always greener.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So nobody wants guns banned??

some people want guns banned - but hte treaty Obama is talking about has nothign to do with banning guns.

Thanks to defenders of the constitution…yes.

No thanks to you.

how about thanks to people pointing out that the premise of the OP is BS??

edit on 21-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Isn't it awesome?

TO have a front row seat of how Hiltler, and Kim Jeung Ill came to power people blindly following a cult leader without questioning a single thing they do?

Ive allways been in the back of the Bus,
i realy hope the Government and defense agencies work fast, because when all hell breaks out these people are going to bug out when the lights go out.
There all just sleeping, its going to be like Sandy everywhere.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join