It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Girl's Attacker Caught On CCTV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure where to post this but this is funked up!!

Apparently this guy had been following a girl for around 500 metres or so and then all of a sudden ran up behind her and smashed her round the side of the head for no apparent reason knocking her out unconcious she looked like a doll when she fell!

There is a video on the skynews website of the incident and I guess I just wanted to show you guys what a messed up society we live in when people do this kind of thing.

What a coward for starters....

Some of the story:

A Metropolitan police spokesperson said: "At about 12.30pm on November 13, a male suspect followed a 16-year-old girl from her home address for approximately 500 metres.

"When he was near the Black Lion public house he ran up behind her and threw a punch to her head.

"This was an unprovoked attack. The victim fell to ground and was unconscious."

news.sky.com...
edit on 20-11-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow...I'm kind of at a lost of words right now. Man I have a lot of anger running thru me on what I would do if I saw that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

she probably had it coming...........
just jokin. this guy is has serious issues, who punches someone smaller and most likley less experienced than them in the back of the head. hes a cowerd, if he wanted to fight he could of least made a formal challenge, but even then, he is challlenging a 16 years old smaller and with less experience. either way a coward. this is typically a move done by people that are affraid of there target. question is, why was he scared of a 16 year old?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Broad daylight too.

Gang initiation is my bet. Could also be a paid attack, the victim pissed someone off and that someone paid another someone to assault her.

Either way.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I dont know but she fell like a ragdoll to the ground!! Could have killed her by the look of it and then he just runs off....

If this was my girlfriend i'd be looking out for this guy, you mark my words!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

I doubt it, its probably just some random attack by a d i c k he a d!

He didnt take her bag which would most likely of had some cash in it, so if he was a thief, he would taken that, if he was doing it as a bet then he's just funked himself inside because someone will know who that is, its a pretty clear cctv!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was waiting for my bus one day from Mass. and while sitting there some guy just walked up to me and did the same thing. (Punched me in face), then walked away like nothing happened. I was like WTF...I wasn't even talking to the guy.

Everyone saw it, cops came, took him, and an hour later he was back at the Bus Station. This time the guys got involved and surrounded me in case he tried to do it again.

Crazy world we live in..............
edit on 20-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Disgusting!

That poor girl.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
if and when identified, i'd pay for first dibs at this p.o.s.

no excuse doesn't even come close to what this bugger did to that young lady.

i'd care not if he was strung up by his nads and paraded 'round towne square, for that matter.

hell .. i'd likely even help to get him hoisted and hog-tied.

some people's kids
:shk:

... absolutely No Respect, whatsoever, for others and their right to peaceably walk down the friggin sidewalk without fear of this type shyte being landed upon them by some miscreant scumbag who obviously has no care in the world for fellow human beings or life itself.

sumbitch could have very well killed or permanently harmed/maimed the damn girl
FOR WHAT!?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It was too deliberate and lucid to be random.

He was in full control and showed no anger, noted in his casual jog away from the scene.

My bet is still on gang initiation.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Really not enough info in the article to guess what caused it.For all we know they knew each other.Either way it's still a brutal attack.What a coward that guy is no matter what his reasoning was.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Na... to me it looks like he's not right in the head!

The way he hits her (which looks like the side of his fist) and then the way he runs off (with one hand down by his side and the other in front) suggests he has a problem.

I'm pretty good at Analysing this kind of behaviour.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a punch to the back o the head u usually causes unconsciousness, and maybe if hit hard enough a cracked skull, and when i say hit hard enough im talking about the Russian drago from rocky. saying that, a punch to the face can be much more deadly, if ur able to punch someone in the face and knock them out that way, the fall to the ground and concretete hitting the back of the head(mixed with the blow to the face) is much more deadly. in my town there have been a few deaths of victims falling on the hard ground after being punched in the head.
edit on 20-11-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Really disturbing behaviour, and we as a parents should give our children space so they could try their own wings. When seeing things like this and understanding no-one is safe out there, no children, no adults, makes me wonder how bad can World turn into.. it´s seems like random attacks like this is common nowadays.

Drugs? Bath-salts? people are turning themselves into stoneage... freaks me out.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm betting mental instability, probably Schizophrenia. It's widely known that there are a lot of traumatized immigrants from other nations in the UK who do not get the right treatment, whether that's due to language barriers or social stigmas, or lack of outreach and funding.

I had a violent encounter with a schizophrenic once, and the police actually told me that this was quite common in men coming from Somalia and similar regions, who grew up surrounded by violence on a daily basis.

Think about it, a lot of the immigrants who come to the UK come here as a result of escaping a war zone. They grow up in a brutal place where they see people killed on the street in front of them. A lot of people were brought here by their parents fleeing these conflicts and they never receive any counselling or treatment of any kind.

The explanation seems pretty solid to me. Plenty of soldiers come back from war zones with psychological problems, and you can expect that if children are exposed to that growing up it warps their perception of the world.

This is no excuse of course, it's just a possible explanation.

Either way, I hope the man is caught and punished - or treated adequately and away from the rest of civilized society.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Looks like Knockout Game. Very interesting story about it here

Knockout Racial Violence game

One paragraph from story above

The knockout game involves "unprovoked attacks on innocent bystanders," according to police who have had to deal with it. A retired officer explained, "Normally it was a group of black males, one of which would strike him as hard as he could in the face, attempting to knock him out with one punch," says retired Sgt. Don Pizzo. The victims are typically not robbed, but simply punched with no provocation. Such attacks have been reported in Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, and New Jersey. Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say either she refused his advances or he said something crude and she returned the compliment.
This is why I'm glad live the US where people can at least have a chance to defend themselves against uneven odds such as a man attacking a woman or a group ganging up on a single person. Our founding fathers has some common sense and left us a legacy in our Constitution.
That;s why if Obama decides to sign on the small arms treaty all hell will break loose. If we lose our guns we know we are at the mercy of common criminals and government run amok too.

Poor girl, I hope she's alright and suffers no permanent brain damage from either the punch or the fall. I have a friend on life support right now because of a fall he took that led to a hemorrhage in his brain.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Nice post but I really dont think its that game.... this happened in England and I doubt that game has crossed overseas............. yet.

The guy looks about 30ish so I doubt its gang initiation either as being 30 you'd expect to have done this act long ago....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What kind of gang wants its members to be able to knock out a little girl, and are recruiting 25-30 year olds?

If this is not a mentally disabled man, the severity should triple or quadruple considering she is a kid. Maybe they need to lock him up in a cell block full of inmates that have teenaged daughters, show them the video, tell them this guy will be released the next day in the town where their daughters live, and shut the cameras off for a few minutes after promising immunity for the duration. That would be justice well served.

If the guy is disabled, then he needs to be relocated to a padded room and some kind of heavy therapy induced.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

I fail to see the value in keeping such individuals alive.
They are a permanent danger to society and why should they have to pay to maintain his welfare?
It wouldn't bother my conscience a bit if he were gone.
Clears up the gene pool as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join