It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black ops 2 zombies thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
right guys this one is for all of you who play zombies i thought we could come together and share info see if we can figure out some of the secrets... i know about the the work benches at the bus depo there is the turbine : (fan, manakin and rudder thing) the turbine powers up items and opens doors. there is a bus item in the side building for the front of the bus think its called a cow guard i think??

at the second stop you will arive at the diner here you will find the mystery box and the items to build the zombie sheild in the building to the left of the one with the box you will find a bus item the ladder so you can get on the roof.

3rd stop takes you to the farm here you can get the AK47 u my personal fav zombie weapon. not spent alot of time at the farm so will update when ive had a proper gander. buildable item is the turret.

4th stop is the power room you will need to construct the switch to turn on the power all items can be found quite easily BTW one of the items is a hand took me forever to figure that out!!! you can also build the electric trap.there is another door in the power room i have yet to figure out how to open.

5th stop is the town i like this area because its good to build up points and to make a stand. im at a loss right now to when the buildable item is brain has gone blank..

you will need the turbine to operate turrets and traps.

any thing ive missed or any new info please post and if you want add me and we can try figure some stuff out together of just go on a zombie killing spree your choice

Xg I nemesis I

Peace..

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The door in the power room that you cant open, with the green sign with a lightning bolt on. You put a turbine in front of this and have another player at the bank vault in the town and it opens another door in the bank vault. You grenade the first 2 bank vaults then you will see the same green sign with the lightning bolt.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mushyp

where dose the door go?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
pack a punch room. you have to assemble the machine tho. Theres 3 parts down there.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mushyp

sweet what are the parts required?? and dose any one no of this nav card??? herd a few rumors round the web but as of yet nothing substantiole i think some guys found it but it was the wrong one?? if any one knows about this or what its for would love to no

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
we all should get on together and play

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
as much as i didn't want to get this game, the more i hear of this new improved zombies the more i want it.
but i still must try to not buy this as i don't want to spend that money. problem is call of dutys never drop in price.

is it as good as my friend at work keeps going on about?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
as much as i didn't want to get this game, the more i hear of this new improved zombies the more i want it.
but i still must try to not buy this as i don't want to spend that money. problem is call of dutys never drop in price.

is it as good as my friend at work keeps going on about?

wait a couple weeks then check around craigslist and you'll find it half price.

someone always buys it for someone who doesn't want it and they sell it for half usually.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Guys do you know about the deposit box in the town?

In the vault on the right side you will see 2 keys in a deposit box that is slightly open, you can store cash in their for later use even in new games, You can store a weapon in the farmhouse fridge that can be kept for later games.

So all in all you could be on round 1 with 100k points and a perked weapon
you cannot store the Colt M1911, mustang and sally or the ray gun's though

Apparantly there is the first zombie map added in somewhere and a hunters shack with a Bowie knife, I have not found these yet though but I'll get back to this thread if I do to share

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

thanks i'll consider that.

my friend tells me you can store money at a bank vault and weaopns in some refrigerator.
hope that helps as i have no idea what he's talking bout yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Yeah the bank in town has a vault, same one that leads to pack-a-punch, you only need to blow the first door then there is a deposit box to store money for future games.The same goes for the fridge you mentioned thats in the farm house, stored cash and guns can be re-collected at later games so thats fun and useful

top topics

join