It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you noticed that more are starting to observe strange visual phenomena?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSacredFlea

I saw this in the day time also it was alot harder to see but it was there what it is I have no idea. I say it looks like some kind of air cleaning thing that we are not suppose to see but that is my theory.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by joecool9887

Wow, i cant believe someone brought this up. The last few weeks i have had the same type of weird small things in my periphial. Honestly i chalked it up to the floaters i have in my eyes. (Of which the eye doctor says their harmless)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Wow this is nuts.

I have been having this for a while now. I keep thinking I'm seeing cats or mice just outside my field of vision but when I look, nothing.

And these "ding!" I have seen the too.

This is spooky and I'm not easily spooked!

ALS
edit on 18-11-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yeah, been seeing stuff outta the corner of my eyes, and yeah, colorful sparkles at times, and been hearing crickets all year long for about 30 years.

I was born in the early to mid sixties and had older brothers that educated me in the seventies, and I've played in a rock band for most of my life since the late seventies.

Need I say more?

So what's new?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I've definitely seen things like this. Not on the ground, but in the sky. After my first sighting of an orange orb that blew my mind - I always looked up.. A while after that I was working at night and I was continuously peering that the sky. I saw a fairly bright orange orb appear and dissapear within a second. So strange. Have seen some other things but not as significant.
edit on 18-11-2012 by WorShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Originally posted by rockhndr
Wow...*phew...my husband thought I was crazy...I see things darting all the time, so convincing I actually turn to LOOK for it....started about a year ago...only recently (within the last few months) when I go to bed, I am seeing what look like electrical flashes, bright blue sparks in the dark...not all at once, just like little snaps of electrical charge....strange....but nice to know I'm not the only one!

That's weird you all are seeing the darting small things.
I don't see those, but I too have what look like sparks or
flashes of light when I get in bed.
I wonder why it's at bedtime for us?

It reminds me of what the early astronauts say they
saw. Flashes of light even with their eyes closed .
So what is that? Little tiny gamma rays?
Higgs Boson particles ?
If so, we've found them CERN, you can shut down the collider.(haha)

Just wanted to chime in here. I also saw little sparks and flashes of light in the dark. Like lightning? They showed up the most at night.

Retinal tear. I had to have laser surgery to re-attach it. This is actually a very serious thing because if this tear gets loose and the retina detaches, loss of sight (PERMANENTLY) is not uncommon. And the recovery from the retinal re-attachment surgery is no fun. You spend a lot of the day with your face down in a special chair...at least this is what my surgeon told me. Laser fix is way better!

I'm not a doctor, but seriously, if you start seeing flashing lights along your peripheral vision, I'd strongly suggest you get yourself to an eye doctor and have it checked. They can see the tear clearly once they dilate your eyes.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The only thing I am seeing is Mass Hysteria.

As 12/21/2012 Creeps steadily closer more & more People will see hear smell feel whatever it is that they see hear smell feel more clearly & acutely.

Then after whatever happens on 12/21/2012 happens 12/22/2012 will dawn whether we are here to see hear smell feel it or not.

Humanity is concerned with the affairs of The Cosmos only insomuch as we perceive the importance of ourselves in relationship to it & its effect on us.

To The Cosmos however Humanity means little & is expendable.

IMO

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
sometimes i see like shadows (of humans )moving on my window when im not looking at it directly, then i turn around and look if someone has entered the room and no-one is there. And there are colorful flashes every now and then. I have been dealing with dry eyes lately so i bought eye droppers to moisture them and still i see those. Propably its something totally normal if investigated.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What's left of the atmosphere is getting heavily polluted with manufacturing in China/India and all the coal they are burning.

The chemicals they are releasing into the atmosphere are slowly effecting everyone. It appears if you put the frogs in a pot and slowly bring the heat up they do notice things before they are boiled alive.

We are just like the frogs and not deciding to do anything about it. You are noticing these odd things at night more when the atmosphere on the back side of the planet is thinnest. On the sun side the atmosphere is thicker as the sun expands it and we 'notice' less.

Either we stop the world from polluting what's left of the atmosphere or we're done. There's no way we can stop the Jew's/money people making so much money polluting the Earth right now. So this planet is done.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am new to researching the paranormal but I think I have experienced those small flashes or sparks of light that the OP talked about.

I have done a few evp sessions and while reviewing I would feel a cold sensation travel over my body as well as see very faint, tiny flashes of light. The best way I can describe them is as someone is using a pencil to make very quick and small marks on a piece of paper but the paper is time space. I am extremely curious as to what these are. I thought it may just be my vision since I wear glasses but after reading the OP, I now know others have seen this.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A person in my life is experiencing visual hallucinations only in his house but it's dementia related.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well I cant pass your thread without saying, Yes. I have mouse traps set because I am sure there is something in my house. Its been the last few weeks were I see something move across the floor. Strange I havent directly seen it though. No other evidence of mice either, hmmmm. This is weird others are seeing the same. But why rodents or spiders eew

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"Oh, squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision. But when I try to look at you, you scurry away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye? Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven" - Stewart Gilligan Griffin

On topic though I almost always am looking out for those visual oddities.They have been occuring more with the progression of the year...2012 connection or mere coincidence?hmmm

Also sometimes even when I am not noticing those things in my peripheral I feel as though I can still feel the presence of something..
I am totally aware that this may be paranoia as well...thinking something of nothing.
Just keep an eye,ear,and mind open and perhaps we will be prone to experience

edit on 18-11-2012 by ArtOfTrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I was out for a walk two weekends ago on a local nature trail. I'd been rather busy lately, and needed some "away time" to commune with God and nature (actually, One and the Same). When I was near the end of the trail, I paused for a moment to say another prayer. As I finished the prayer, I saw two bulges in the scenery (trees, grass, sky), on both sides in front of me, that sent ripples off into the distance. I stood there thinking: "What the hell was that?" It was like seeing (I'm not joking here) a bulge in a projection screen.

Then like a dummy, I kept on walking.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah.
Been happening to me a couple of weeks now.
The most common thing is the lights in the peripheral when I lay down to go to bed.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

No question about it and although I'm sure that at least one other person ( if not multiple
) must have pointed this out already, many believe that the end of the Mayan calendar is not the "end of days" in the biblical fire and brimstone sort of way, but some type of ascension to another level of consciousness and a lifting of the veil that hides many things from those who have learned to block these things out of their consciousness.

I believe that this is the case and that the veil has been getting thinner and thinner. As this happens, more people are starting to see or become aware of these things, even if they don't want to.

TG

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

As a matter of fact, I have. But I figured its just me, I'm really near sighted without contac lenses and I'm older.

I've been seeing ultra violet like spots out of the corner of my eyes once in a while. Once, I saw bright pink splotches. They only last a few seconds. Frankly I think anyone over the age of fifty needs a psychiatrist and ought to be congratulated for making it this long! LOL.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
About 6 weeks or so is when I started noticing the glimpses of movement. I thought it might be mice which is a problem every year about this time until I realized some of what I was catching wasn't at ground level where a mouse would be. All peripheral... My wife has talked to me about seeing what I'd only describe as shadow people clearly enough to recognize by her relaying the experience. I've been attributing it to picking up on whatever that is.

I have a question to add to this. Has anyone seeing peripheral movement and the other things talked about in this thread also had a sense of other things being present but not seen? I know it sounds kinda crazy but I've had the distinct impression a few times in recent weeks when I step out for some air late at night that there are things or the presence of people and not in the shadows but right out where I can see empty air ...hard to put into words...when there is nothing there. It's not something I've even felt was focused toward me. Just like a passing of energy? I guess anyone else having felt this will know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well to all you who said '2012 mass hysteria', that can't explain what I saw in my mum's house when I was 13/14 yrs, about 30 years ago. This was even before the Harmonic convergance period.

I was coming down the stairs and I looked into the front room and I literally saw a huge black spider that had no mass-it wasn't 3D (it absorbed light too), on my mum's HIFI. When it knew that I saw it, it changed its shape to a mouse. It didn't last long, as I kicked it out using the Name of Jesus. I also used to see black furry balls on the floor.
Years later I got talking to a male witch (met on CB), who asked me what shape does Satan look like. I replied I don't know, never seen him. He said black balls. But those I had seen. I wasn't sure I believed him, as I thought they were demons, because they ran at the Name of Jesus.

Also I had 20/20 vision then. So no eye problems at all.

The reason they use those shapes is so you get repulsed and don't look at it too closely, so it can scurry away into the shadows.
I wasn't scared of those animals, so I didn't look away, I just felt angry that it had invaded my home.

If you are seeing this things, it means they believe they have the right to be there and have a say in your life. You house needs a spiritual cleaning. All it takes is one thing for them to enter your house, even a gift.

The other reason that more people are seeing them is that the ELFs et al, are stimulating the areas of the brain that in some psychic people, are already activated.
In New Scientist a few years ago, an experiment was mentioned that someone using 10 gauss Electromagnetic pulse near a certain part of the brain, enabled that person to see things that apparently weren't there in the visual spectrum, similar to a '___' trip or a hallucination or schizophrenia.

When I read this I just knew that someone would be using this to make people go mad, as no one in the Western culture believes these things exist.
Well I guess that someone has decided that we all have to see those entities that live beyond our visual spectrum, and I don't believe it is the veil coming down YET. I believe this is technology at it's worst.
Some people are just not made to see these things.

And it was only about a month ago my children and I saw a black cat coming down the stairs, but we could see our tabby was asleep in the front room with us. So my house got a cleansing that day. We sprayed Holy Water everywhere and tried to think what was its portal-its way in. It was a book that had been given to my hubby, by a witch.

You could call them Djinn, or demons or bodyless entities, as it doesn't matter but they can be got rid off as they are pests and are using you for their energy.
Think of it as 'Pest control'.

Also some people see Angels as orbs (I have) so these I would just keep out of their way, as they have a mission to do.

If you are seeing these things, be discerning, see if you can trust the people around you, or you are going to be called crazy, until all are seeing these things.
If you aren't seeing these things (YET) you obviously have a strong part of the brain, or it is very unbalanced, or you are only wired for auditory learning.
It is balanced, visually-wired brains that are more likely to see these things. (I am ambidextrous and very visual orientated-I had no chance being normal.).

Glad I could help and if anyone turns up on this thread, calling me names, be aware I have a few stalkers.
Just ignore them, I do.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

WOW!

I see the mini-dot all the bleeping time. I think it's an observer. I just thought it was me who had that. I'm prone to notice the very subtle things in my perceptions better than some obvious things, Holy wow...

WOW!

Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join