It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, make no mistake, Israel would do this to you too.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by LostPassword
All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Problem is we wouldn't be firing rockets into Israel.

I find some of Saraphs best answers come in this form. Straight forward honest one liners.
I wish I could have said that.

And then for OP to come back and say Christians would fire rockets and kill children ? I feel the yellow text is appropriate for someone who would defend those actions over real estate.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I await my martyrdom with courage. I shall die in holiness, and go to The Saints in Heaven which await me, praying earnestly for my brothers and I.

All Glory and majesty be to The most High God.

Amen

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
LostPassword is trolling every Israel thread.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The Islamic propaganda machine is in full swing on ATS . They think we can't see whats going on .WE are not as ignorant as these Muslim extremist think we are . They are waging cyber propaganda war on Israel .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
The Islamic propaganda machine is in full swing on ATS . They think we can't see whats going on .WE are not as ignorant as these Muslim extremist think we are . They are waging cyber propaganda war on Israel .

This post is dishonoring the namesake of your forum name.

Simon Peter taught the way till his last days.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

How can you be sure that Israel isn't firing those rockets into Israel themselves to drum up support?

False flags aren't exactly a foreign concept to them.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

How can you be sure that Israel isn't firing those rockets into Israel themselves to drum up support?

Thank you. They have done this before. They have been caught doing this. This is not beyond Israel.

And someone else said something like "we wouldn't be firing rockets into Israel." Are you so sure of that? Let's say Mexico was constantly taking over territory in America. Killing Americans, cutting us off. Not allowing in simple supplies and medicine. And they've been doing this for decades. Do you honestly believe American's would sit back and take it? I highly doubt that. In fact we probably would do a hell of a lot worse than fire a few Estes rockets.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What evidence do either of you have to suggest Israel is firing missiles at itself? Even Hamas isn't claiming that. They're taking credit for it, in fact.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Right, which is why Hamas has been bragging about their new long range missiles reaching Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on their own media outlets.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with some of you?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

What evidence do either of you have to suggest Israel is firing missiles at itself? Even Hamas isn't claiming that. They're taking credit for it, in fact.

Who said anything about evidence? I was speculating.... is that a crime now?

You certainly are a bit tender about the subject... do you have something to hide about it?

Are you asking for evidence because you suspect a security leak?

reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Right, which is why Hamas has been bragging about their new long range missiles reaching Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on their own media outlets.

We have listen to the lies of Israel our entire lives, and no longer trust a single word that escapes their lips.

THAT is what is wrong with us.
edit on 18-11-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

All you Christian Zionists in the west hear me.

Make no mistake, if it were you there instead of Palestinians

Israel would be exterminating you and your family as Christians
in order to expand territory.

You are foolish if you believe that these people respect name of
Jesus Christ.

They would deal with you the same way they deal with Palestinians.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

If we Christians were there, we would have open borders, be doing business with them and they with us, and be living in peace. The Philistinians bring all their sorrow upon themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Ah yes.. their home made rockets that almost.. somewhat.. maybe reached Tel Aviv. Was their confirmed video of this? Was there confirmed evidence of ANY long range rockets being fired? One hand doesn't know what the other is doing in Gaza. And it's not like its so damn far fetched for Israel to pull a false flag.

And let's keep this in perspective. The death toll.

As of me typing this, 76 Palestinian men, women and children have been killed. Over 500 injured. As for Israel? I can't find an accurate number. I've heard it's 3. No reason given. Could have been old people having heart attacks for all I know. Once again this conflict for "survival" is extremely lop sided.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
No they wouldn't. That would hurt tourism way to badly. Which is part of the reason they love Christians. Because Christians tend to make a pigramiage to Israel at least once in there life. You don't kill the golden goose. Where as palistines, well some are radicals, bring in no money to the country and could be dangerous to the safety of the country. They're jehadists, extremeists, they were sue is ide clothing. They have no business being there.

Israeli television shows literally mock Jesus comparing him to MONKEY

And besides if they loved Christians so much, why did Mossad help kill almost
3000 Christians on 9/11

No offense... but... looking at the girl from that video I couldnt care less about religion, israel, jesus or whatever... damn that girl is beautiful.

I believe in what my eyes see... and on that video.... hmhm.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
- This war is older than christianism.

so it predates islam??

- We went thru that with the Roman Empire long time ago (and they lost).

If by "they" yuo mean the Hebrews, then yes, indeed. the first Jewish diaspora was in response to the failed revolt against rome of about 132. Helped spread x-ianity too.

- Today Israel have business with christians and coexisted for long time already.

Yeah - ever since the last pogrom....say 1991 in New York

- Christians don't do "Holy Wars" since the crusades.

well there was that whole reformation thing, and the puritans having to leave england for the new world (look what that got us!!), and of course x-ians doing each other over in places like Northern ireland, and what used to be yugoslavia because they were the wrong sort of xians.

And there's always some white supremist somewhere claiming to be a x-ian and spraying swastika's or something simlarly offensive on jewish graves.

So I wouldn't get too complacent.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Dear ErtaiNaGia,

Thanks for the laugh. Had I been picked to monitor ATS, I would have reported along time ago that there was nothing here worth monitoring (Except in a couple of fora, which we needn't discuss.)

But let's go back to your comment and the following poster's.

Thank you. They have done this before. They have been caught doing this. This is not beyond Israel.
I can be sure because no one, friend or foe, has even accused them of it with or without evidence. "They have done this before?" They have fired missiles at themselves before?

I love speculating, but even a speculation has to have some small bit of fact to hold it down, otherwise we can get silly.

Oh, as far as speculating being a crime? Yes it has been declared one. You have been found guilty and sentenced to one hour of rigid logical thought based on any of the premises of Socrates or Aristotle.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. And I hope you got a smile from my reply. - C -

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Ah yes.. their home made rockets that almost.. somewhat.. maybe reached Tel Aviv. Was their confirmed video of this? Was there confirmed evidence of ANY long range rockets being fired?

Yes. (in various links from that article)

One hand doesn't know what the other is doing in Gaza. And it's not like its so damn far fetched for Israel to pull a false flag.

And do you have thesame level of evidence for this claim that you are asking for from others?

If Hamas cannot actually control Gaza then they should not claim to be the Govt there.

As of me typing this, 76 Palestinian men, women and children have been killed. Over 500 injured.

Yep - some of them possibly from their own rockets

As for Israel? I can't find an accurate number. I've heard it's 3. No reason given.

that can only be because you are incompetent.

Could have been old people having heart attacks for all I know.

I agree - for all you know they could have been.

Once again this conflict for "survival" is extremely lop sided.

Yep - why would you expect anything else? War isn't pat-a-cake!!

edit on 18-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

They never really did take the Parable of the Good Samaritan to heart..

"Who then is my neighbor?" exclaimed the lawyer, seeking to justify himself..

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Ah yes.. their home made rockets that almost.. somewhat.. maybe reached Tel Aviv. Was their confirmed video of this? Was there confirmed evidence of ANY long range rockets being fired? One hand doesn't know what the other is doing in Gaza. And it's not like its so damn far fetched for Israel to pull a false flag.

As of me typing this, 76 Palestinian men, women and children have been killed. Over 500 injured. As for Israel? I can't find an accurate number. I've heard it's 3. No reason given. Could have been old people having heart attacks for all I know. Once again this conflict for "survival" is extremely lop sided.

I'm sorry, I disagree. The death toll is heartbreaking, but if you really want to keep this in perspective, consider the intent on both sides as well.

If Hamas had their way, ALL of Israel's civilians would be dead by now.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Yes. (in various links from that article)

Hmm.. can't say im finding any EVIDENCE on your BBC article.

And do you have thesame level of evidence for this claim that you are asking for from others?

Which claim did I make? That they are firing home made rockets?

If Hamas cannot actually control Gaza then they should not claim to be the Govt there.

Kind of hard for a government to "control its people" when they are constantly under the gun.

Yep - some of them possibly from their own rockets

So.. this Wikileaks page.. which says "Israel claims it carried out no air strikes in the area"... and this is your evidence to refute me?

that can only be because you are incompetent.

Ah.. because I can't seem to find a number of Israeli's killed.. or a reason why, that some how makes me incompetent. Well oh wise one, would you be so gracious as to enlighten a lowly peon like myself with a link? I mean.. I know I'm stupid and dumb and way beneath your education level.. but I think I could click on a link.

I agree - for all you know they could have been.

I assume that's another smug little snub at me... yet you've done nothing to prove me wrong, or correct my thought process. So I'll assume that you don't know either.

Yep - why would you expect anything else? War isn't pat-a-cake!!

No.. smart guy.. there is skewed combat levels... and then there is Israel vs Palestine.

Since the year 2000, there have been 124 Israeli children killed. On the other side... 1452 Palestinian kids killed.
How about targeted killings. You know.. what basically Israel claims this is. They only hit targets of opportunity right? Well again since 2000, Palestinian have carried out exactly "1" targeted killing. Israel? 408 known targeted killings. patty-cake? Get real.

edit on 18-11-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I disagree. The death toll is heartbreaking, but if you really want to keep this in perspective, consider the intent on both sides as well.

If Hamas had their way, ALL of Israel's civilians would be dead by now.

And you honestly believe Israel doesn't want to wipe out the Palestinians? To clear their holy land of the sub-human Palestinians? I could certainly provide you with several quotes from senior Israeli politicians and military leaders stating that fact. I could certainly point you to quotes from the Talmud that claim any non-Jew is basically a worthless animal who's only purpose is to serve Jews.

edit on 18-11-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join