It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sterilizing Ultrasounds, another tool for depopulation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I ran into curious information...

Ultrasonic sounds can be used to sterilizing men in 15 minutes

Recent studies in mice showed that ultrasound machines are available today can be used to kill sperm cell growth. This technology can make a man become infertile.

Researchers found that by turning the high-frequency ultrasound around the testes, the majority of sperm cells that already exist will die. The best results were seen after two sessions with each session for 15-minutes, and given a two-day pause.

Concerned about depopulation conspiracies by the TPTB this sterilizing with ultrasounds looks like a potentially dangerous technology that could be used against the masses.

Ultrasounds from and to cellphones?
Another different ultrasound application for mobile phones

“One of the things I didn’t realize, is 90 percent of the world’s people are in range of a cellphone tower,”

Think your old cell phone is ultrasound incompatible?

Even simple phones that can't runs apps can use the technology. Text messages with embedded audio files can allow these phones to use the system. "The criterion is: does it have MP3 playback?" says Alsberg. "That's a lot of devices."

Adding it all up, it's quite scary indeed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

great I had an ultrasound a few years back, it wasnt around my testes but still, I hope it didnt sterilze me

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You know, my main concern here is the same as it gets to be with Cancer treatments. How much damage is being done to everything else to kill the cells being targeted? In this case, using Ultrasonics as a weapon to kill off certain functions strikes me as a procedure I'll love hearing OTHER people report on long term effects from. Part of what I got myself last year in trying to make some money on the side was an Ultrasonic cleaner. I'd bothered to learn much about it before...but the effect of sound can be stunning.

It's also ...beyond painful..if your hand even touches the liquid being used while the field is turned on. Pain isn't it because it's vibrating and damaging the very bone inside your finger, if only a tiny bit for the brief contact. It took having that explained by a shop here to believe that was really what I was feeling.....and so, this bunny would opt for the snip snip routine over the ray gun any day of the week. When they'd zapped a few thousand guinea pigs first....well, I'd still pass on this.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi op

Im not suprised about this

At least the Catholics were right about contraceptives being bad

German Study Says Condoms Contain Cancer-causing Chemical
www.dw.de...

Not to mention the Bromide in prisoners food/tea that was used in prisons and the armed forces but in the 1960s this was decreed against there human rights and was causing impotence so it was stopped

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

This is great news in many ways, but leaves a lot questions too.

If pets could be neutered with ultrasound that would really cut down the trauma and cost. But is it permanent? Does the ultrasound just kill the living sperm cells, or halt the ability to create new sperm altogether? Or, is it just temporary, and needs to be done multiple times.

If that's the case, and it's just temporary, and can be done again and again, that's great news for men. They can do it themselves with new handy dandy attachment! It's a nice clean birth control for men with no surgery involved!

I don't see how anyone could accidentally sterilize themselves, as the "wand" device attaches to your phone. The phone doesn't just start emitting ultrasound waves to unsuspecting phone users.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
I ran into curious information...

Ultrasonic sounds can be used to sterilizing men in 15 minutes

One can only hope that English is not the first language of that author.

To actually understand what's going on here, you have to understand how ultrasound kills cells. It does so by cavitation and heating. In order to get that effect, you have to have enough power. The power used by the machine in the article is quite high, for rat nards it was 2.2W per sq cm, for 15 minutes. This required a fairly high power machine, putting out 3MHz sound, in contact with the rat nards using impedance matching gel, for 15 minutes per nard, two times.

That's a bit different than playing an ultrasound mp3 at a few inches away. Had you applied the same power output to, say, your eye, it would have coagulated as well.

Ultrasounds from and to cellphones?

This link is talking about 20kHz signaling using the speaker - which is very low power and about two orders of magnitude the wrong frequency, and not coupled to YOUR nards via a proper transducer and gel.

Another different ultrasound application for mobile phones

And this one's talking about external ultrasound generators you can control by USB links. Not about the phone doing it itself. Hint - you actually have to read the content, not just scan for keywords

“One of the things I didn’t realize, is 90 percent of the world’s people are in range of a cellphone tower,”

Bees smell fear, the human head weighs about eight pounds.

Adding it all up, it's quite scary indeed.

Only if you don't understand what they're talking about.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It seems like there's a lot more couples today that are having a difficult time to conceive. My niece hasn't been able to get pregnant, and one of the nurses at the local hospital said she thinks a lot of it is related to cell phones.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

Yet the world continues to populate.
What gives?

Unless you are shopping on the Alex Jones Network

new topics

top topics

join