It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangs Of Muslim Men Are Going Round And Raping White Kids In UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Tory MP Kris Hopkins claims 'gangs of Muslim men are going round and raping white kids

MP uses Commons debate to demand government agencies do more to tackle the problem.

Suggests Muslim men are 'fundamentally' sexist towards women.

Bradford Council for Mosques say he has over-stepped the mark.

Speaking in a parliamentary debate on child sexual exploitation, Mr Hopkins claimed mainstream parties had failed by not speaking out about the racial and cultural aspect to some abuse cases and extremists groups had filled the vacuum.

He told MPs: ‘The British National Party will use grooming as a key element of its campaign in the Rotherham election campaign, which will start soon. ‘Not all British Pakistani men are abusing white kids. There is a minority, though.

The media coverage gives long lists of notorious abusers - including vicars, priests and celebrities - who are all white and non-Muslim.’ The ‘vast majority’ of child abusers in this country are white, he added. ‘But we should not get away from the fact that gangs of Muslim men are going round and raping white kids at this moment in time.

Kris Hopkins, MP for Keighley, said

The extraordinary claim was a ‘fact’ and urged government agencies to tackle the problem.

I know this subject has been touch on at ATS before, but now we have members of the British parliament bringing this up in a commons debate, as it starts to get out of control in the UK.

I think it's about time we have a MP willing to bring this to the public's attention, and deal with this negative muslim culture in the UK, but we already have the liberal left in the UK trying to play this off as scaremongering, and calling for this man to resign for speaking out.

So what are your thoughts on this subject ?

Source
edit on 16-11-2012 by HumanObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sounds like the PM is trying to pull out a race card for some reason. Notice when he mentions that the majority of child abusers are white, then goes on straight away to say that something needs to be done about the muslems abusing white kids. He is simply trying to get a reaction out of a certian population of britians citizens.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Please clarify something for me.

Does it make any difference to the victim if the person who is abusing or raping them is black/white, muslim/christian, male/female?

If anything I would be far far more concerned about people in positions of authority and trust abusing and raping others, then I am about random strangers roaming the streets looking for victims.

Would it make you feel better if it was exclusively white males doing the raping?

tired of control freaks

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think it's all part of the divide and conquer game they play with us useless eaters. Queue up for your two minutes hate and shout at the screen.

Not saying it doesn't happen but I'm pretty sure there are non muslim rapists too.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

No the race doesn't matter.... thats why it matters. It's gov't deployed rascism to get a certian crowd to react to something

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I can see it now....
"Oh, crap. They want us investigated! How can we get the spotlight off of us?
Oh, yeah. Look over here!"

I don't give a rat's arse who you are, who you worship, or how much money you have, if you're sexually abusing children, you need to be taken to task. I hope they're all comfortable sitting in the same prison together.

link   
"Hide your kids, hide your wife..."

Wait, wrong thing..

This is kind stupid. Xenophobes at it again. Now I do know there is a major problem with immigration and people from certain nations trying to change the fundemental laws of the UK. I'm against that.

I'm also against statements of blatant ignorance like that one. That kind of rhetoric is used solely to illicit a certain response. A negative one at that.

~Tenth

link   
reply to post by HumanObserver

We have crazy politicians too in the UK

He's our equivalent of the US's Louie Gohmert...aka, he's a complete and utter clown.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
CALL THE LAW!!

>.>

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And whoever that twat is working as head of imigration for harper. He tried putting through bills that would stop citezens of certian countries from even being allowed to immigrate regardless of their occupation or education

I guess there's one in every familly

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanObserver

Actually there is something in the british parlaiment called the lunatic fringe. Of which you are clearly quoting. Did you not think that the police would have commented if this were true?

Where are the statistics for your new revelation?

It is like the UFO landing in Times Square.

I am not denying that men committ rape but to single out when group as rapists is stupid when most rapes are not reported anyway and also those that are seem to be intra group hence indians rape indians and whites rape whites....

Tiger5

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well read this story for more information on this.
Former Labour MP Ann Cryer says gang were left to it because police feared being branded racist.

This to be brought up in parliament is a big issue.

Asian grooming gang detectives hunt for FORTY more men who may have had sex with underage girls
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I was in Great Yarmouth only yesterday and we see groups of Muslim boys and older men trying to make a girl cry and she was frightened, so we stayed with her till we got her on a bus to her home, the men tryed to get on the same bus but we prevented them doing so, they are a pest to all in the UK.
I think thank heavens most British men with daughters know it's going on, and they are dealing with it rather than bring Police into it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver
Well read this story for more information on this.
Former Labour MP Ann Cryer says gang were left to it because police feared being branded racist.

Muslim grooming gang detectives hunt for FORTY more men who may have had sex with underage girls
www.dailymail.co.uk...

So wait...his "proof" is one rape? And that's his reason for condemning an entire race of people???

Talking about being a clownish racist

Timothy McVeigh was a Christian...and a terrorist...ergo, all Christians are terrorists. That's true if you apply that clown's "logic"

In short, stop getting your "news" from laughable newspapers like the Daily Mail and stop listening to clowns like that MP

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

I agree completely! Its like he is saying "white men only rape kids gentle-like, its the muslims that are rough"!
Like sex offenders in jail who beat up other sex offenders because they feel superior that their youngest victim was only 8 but the other kid did a kid who was only 6, so he is a much much worse sex offender.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
the OP aside, this is just a product of social tension between two groups of people who should not live together. There may be exceptions but, this is just not working out for the UK.

not to sound racist, or a xenophobe, but the UK should just kick out the Muslims before all this social tension explodes in everyone's face.

It is clear to me that the native UK citizens do not want them there. It is clear to me that the immigrant Muslim population does not like being there for the way they are treated.

Then you need to get rid of them, take the heat for it and save yourself the trouble when all this tension erupts making everyone look much worse.

It may not seem nice to kick people out of your country because you don't want them there.

I would say that this just is not working. Muslims do not want to adapt and accept that integration and acceptance takes MANY DECADES. They lash out when they are mistreated. The UK´s native citizens lash out for the violence and end up resenting the Muslim population in such a way that they will NEVER accept them.

This is just a bad recipe. I would deport everyone with temporary residency and prohibit everything that makes them form a community. I would not use underhanded tactics. I would be very open and say that either they leave in 7 years, or we will kick you out by force.

The world can say what it wants to. The UK is too small a territory to have any mass immigration. The native population cannot compete and frankly, they matter more. It is their country. Limits, they are a good thing.

I know I will get allot of flak for this post. But honesty is more important than manners. I hope I have not offended anyone, since it was my intention to show my perspective on how to diffuse an unfixable situation.

some things are just not meant to be.
Anglo-Saxon culture is not compatible with middle eastern culture. The merging has no common ground to make the union possible.

I would walk away now in peace and not cultivate resentment so the two cultures can coexist internationally rather than force the issue out of some rabid quest for "unification or bust"

edit on 16-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I was in Great Yarmouth only yesterday and we see groups of Muslim boys and older men trying to make a girl cry and she was frightened, so we stayed with her till we got her on a bus to her home, the men tryed to get on the same bus but we prevented them doing so, they are a pest to all in the UK.
I think thank heavens most British men with daughters know it's going on, and they are dealing with it rather than bring Police into it.

Complete and utter bull#

I've been living in the UK for 6yrs, half that time in North London, an area with a strong Muslim presence...neither I nor my GF had any issues, ever. And even if we had, condemning an entire race based on the actions of a minority is silly, and blatant racism.

There's white Christian murderers, more than Muslim rapists given that there's so many more white people as a % of the population...yet funny enough you don't see those stupid racists create "Christians killing off UK citizens" threads

edit on 16-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

In the US people thought the same way about the Irish when they came over the pond...and yes, there were tensions too because of religious differences...but guess what, those issues disappeared after a few generations, just like they've always done.

The idea of having separate countries with strict rules where only a certain type/race of people are allowed is beyond silly in today's globalised world...it's also not enforceable unless you plan on turning your country into a Nazi-style Germany

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I disagree with you. I think it's not the people who cant get along, but the infleunce they have saying they cant get along that makes them believe that. It's becuase of idiots like this that people get fed rascist bull. You combine that with the fact that christians can't accept anything that isn't jesus, and musslims who are intolerant of anything that speaks out against allah, and you get a bunch crap flinging everywhere. If people quit being so religous and acted more spiritual, I don't think we'd see this kind of hatred twards eachother.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I don't appreciate you calling me a stupid racist clown for posting a thread on what was discuss in parliament, and as for saying stop reading the daily mail for my news...every newspaper in the UK is covering this, so are they all stupid..

Don't shoot the messenger, and i'm not racist.

Edit:I live in north London aswell, so i do know the score.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join