It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA Now Under God's Judgement?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Says the person who believes in magical sky gods.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

Longest 10 minutes of my life...not really.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

It seemed like forever..I was starting to worry.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

I just hope the Vatican police won't be knocking at my door for making a mockery of their fictitious ruler.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I've got is, so X is the man who's number is 6smnt'n...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

You said:
God is love. However, he is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY. Sin and sinners cannot abide in his presence.

That is exactly right- GOD IS LOVE! That's why the rest of that boocrap doesn't make much sense, because God is Love & judgement/hatred/etc is not love. I'm just going to throw this out there... God is real. Really real. It's The Bible that is wrong. Not completley, but wrong enough to screw up everyone's perception of God.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 247southland

You said:
God is love. However, he is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY. Sin and sinners cannot abide in his presence.

That is exactly right- GOD IS LOVE! That's why the rest of that boocrap doesn't make much sense, because God is Love & judgement/hatred/etc is not love. I'm just going to throw this out there... God is real. Really real. It's The Bible that is wrong. Not completley, but wrong enough to screw up everyone's perception of God.

While God is love, his Holiness would obliterate a sinner that was in his presence. If he could tolerate the presence of sin and the sinful, the crucifixion would have been unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 247southland

God has personality.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You do realize the very act of believing in the concept of God is the same concept as occult.

Occult Definition
1. Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.
2. Beyond the realm of human comprehension; inscrutable.
3. Hidden from view; concealed.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It is written "by their fruits shall you know them."

This thread is a bitter tasting fruit.

I am as God has made me; a homosexual. You say that God has abandonned me thus. Why then do I feel his love?

Why then, when I ask him "Am I an abomination in your eyes?" would he reply "you are a kind, generous and good hearted person, all that I ask is that you be as you are?"

Am I to trust the bitter fruit that you spit upon me over the intuition of my own heart?

Here's hoping you find peace and love and leave your hate by the wayside.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Peace to you good man,

Your thread speaks the truth and judgement of God, and God blesses you for it. Never be ashamed of these words as your persecuted by these deceivers.

"blessed is the man who is persecuted for my Name's sake".

Our lot is of God's for suffering and for joy. Never be discouraged.

Peace and blessings to you

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass

It is written "by their fruits shall you know them."

This thread is a bitter tasting fruit.

I am as God has made me; a homosexual. You say that God has abandonned me thus. Why then do I feel his love?

Why then, when I ask him "Am I an abomination in your eyes?" would he reply "you are a kind, generous and good hearted person, all that I ask is that you be as you are?"

Am I to trust the bitter fruit that you spit upon me over the intuition of my own heart?

Here's hoping you find peace and love and leave your hate by the wayside.
I never said God doesn't love you.
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

However, God cannot abide the presence of sin. You may choose to continue to live as a homosexual. You have freewill. However, you will eventually face the consequences of your decision.

I also never called YOU an abomination. It is not my place to judge YOU.
Luke 6:42

How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

I do find the act of homosexuality personally repugnant, but you are no worse a sinner than I. Sin is Sin.

John 5:40

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Jesus clearly said that some people will NOT come to Him for eternal life; Jesus did NOT say they CANNOT come to Him...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Good reply. If this were a test, you'd have passed.

Keep holding true to your beliefs, as I hold true to mine.

Namaste/God bless.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Homosexuality does not exist.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Homosexuality does not exist.
Uhmmm...What?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You still never answered my question. If it's not what you put in your mouth that makes you evil but what comes out, does that mean gay swallowers are ok with god? You seem to have a direct line to hom, maybe you could ask him?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76

You still never answered my question. If it's not what you put in your mouth that makes you evil but what comes out, does that mean gay swallowers are ok with god? You seem to have a direct line to hom, maybe you could ask him?
This question was so stupid that I did not think you were serious. Homosexuality is a sin. It doesn't matter how you do it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
When did God predict all this would happen in America? Nothing is ever mentioned about Americans in the Bible and Koran."
The Covenant was made between God and the Israelites of 3,500 years ago
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Those people who are thinking about the worlds end and new world order... tell me how much of your life has been taken over by it.
How many movies and songs must be about it.
How much do you live for it..
its taken over your life.. clouding your mind
You will chase the supposed bad guys..
Your intent “seems” genuine, although, the Bible and in fact religions of all manner are and have been tools used (and strengthened) by the people involved in bringing about a NWO
If we truly are god like creatures, why were we taken so easily by a handful of men that turned us upon each other? Perhaps the most telling question:

Would you do the same thing as them if given the chance?

When the USA sneezes the whole world has a cold!, fight marxism, facsism, complacency, ignorance

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Well for all of yous believers and not, from what we know from God wrightings, one most often never understands that they are under judgment untill Gods foot is knee deep in that a##.

Hands down, one of the best posts on ATS. Ever.

Someone get this man a cold beer!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

We are all under judgement, from God, from nature, from religious groups, from the universe, even you are under judgement for your closed-minded views. All forces from all sides are going to start spewing judgement as we enter the next time period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join