It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Exactly. I have seen mold on roof paper that in no way whatsoever had any rain ever drain onto it. It was from when they didn't finish the roof prior to a rain storm. Also, covering it up with layers in the early morning dew (because we got more work done early when it was not so hot) I am sure didn't help either.

Mold exists in every home. Just more so in older homes, and those that have or have had leaks. With that being said, I do not believe that mold caused the death of either of these two human beings. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I remember hearing about Murphys death a while ago, shortly after 8 Mile came out I believe. I never paid much attention to it but now hearing that her husband died in the same way and that Murphy was part of a DHS whistleblower's testimony makes it very suspicious.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

This reminds me of the Susan LIndauer case, in some ways. If you see the wrong information, you are screwed, especially when you want to speak out.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelCollins

Yeah, Unbelievable what happened to Susan under the Un-Patriotic Act. They even tried to drug her through a court of law by using a payed robot to do a government backed psychological evaluation, which labeled her as mentally unstable or something.

Anyway, Enough said about that. I don't wish to derail the OP's subject of the thread my friend.
~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting post!
I don't know if I should call it meaningless coincidence or something revealing of a larger conspiracy, but you said her house was purchased from Britney Spears? Vigilant Citizen has some excellent articles detailing Britney's mind controlled life and her supposed Illuminati-like Handler. Maybe the house can lead to more clues about this case if there have been other events there or other names associated with it that might be of interest.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Oh, I think it was mold, and poor health that killed them. I was just throwing that one out there in response to the question about what could have been used. Hypotheticals can be fun.

What?

You would think that after his wife died he would have been able to avoid the same demise... I'm just saying. It's not even a high mortality rate; and then to top it off, they would have had the same symptoms.

It's absurd to think that toxic mold killed them BOTH a year apart.

Person 1 dies, supposedly from toxic mold, person two continues to live in the same house that allegedly contains this toxic mold, gets sick and dies without ever even checking for the mold?

Without ever seeking medical aide?

Get real.

I had always heard she died of a drug over dose. This came from the media at the time -- which makes sense considering the whole murder conspiracy thing.

Also, do all homes have mold? Yes, do all homes have Toxic Black Mold? Not even close.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

He was already in poor health before she died. And it doesn't have to be black mold to affect your health, just about any mold can, especially if you are already in poor health, which they both were.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I was so shocked and upset by Brittany's. I was and still am a fan. I never could figure out why she married Simon, that's beside the point. I thought her death was fishy and then less than six months Simon dies. Really I thought he killed Brittany. I had not heard about Julia but will be reading the full story. Knowing the connection know I believe even more she was murder. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Sad and it makes one wonder. It's strange indeed that someone that young could pass away in supposedly natural causes.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Makes you wonder how many times
they have done this in the past ?
Mabey more times than we want to know ?

This is the kind of stuff that creeps me out.

DHS Death Squads.
edit on America/Chicagoam5230America/ChicagoWed, 14 Nov 2012 02:51:52 -060011 3051 by BrainGarden because: to further the point

But, this is for the 'Good of the Masses!' LOL!
All joking aside our good ole 'handlers' actually think the death of a "few" to save thousands are a good trade-off!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thov420
I remember hearing about Murphys death a while ago, shortly after 8 Mile came out I believe. I never paid much attention to it but now hearing that her husband died in the same way and that Murphy was part of a DHS whistleblower's testimony makes it very suspicious.

Well your off by 7 years 8 mile came out late in 2002 and she died on dec 20, 2009, it's a little suspicious but it seems like alot of speculation with out anyone having a clue how or why the DHS would kill her.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalk
reply to post by Drezden

Sad and it makes one wonder. It's strange indeed that someone that young could pass away in supposedly natural causes.

well if you look at how unhealthy she and her husband were it makes more sense

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Originally posted by Nightwalk
reply to post by Drezden

well if you look at how unhealthy she and her husband were it makes more sense

very true. but they die of the same thing non house toxic mold related?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

www.clintox.org...
please refer to this document, there's an excerpt detailing how a high exposure can be fatal while not noticeable, like lack of hair loss and other .
the gastro-intestinal and blood conditions do fit perfectly with acute radiation syndrome.

toxic mold, i just don't think so.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Healthy people do not suddently just die, certainly not two related persons within a short period of time. This happens too often in and around hollywood (and after 911).

The fact that the police department do not consider this reason enough to investigate should be worrysome....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Where did you get that they were healthy? He had already had a heart attack, she was anorexic, diabetic, etc. They weren't healthy. They weren't sick to where it was obvious but they weren't healthy either.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm starting to think she didn't die from mold because "according to the coroner's findings, the 32-year-old died of community acquired pneumonia, iron deficiency anemia and multiple drug intoxication -- which included prescription and over-the-counter drugs." It seems like people thought it was Toxic Mold after she died but where wrong. Idk i'm confused now because after Simon died abc said this "The eerily similar deaths of Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack, a mere six months apart, are "unusual" but not mold-related, says Los Angeles County assistant chief coroner Ed Winter."
Link
Link 2

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Whether it was mold or not though, I seriously doubt that DHS had anything to do with it. It was just abuse of her body, and bad health.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Whether it was mold or not though, I seriously doubt that DHS had anything to do with it. It was just abuse of her body, and bad health.

Yeah I feel the same way especially since DHS settled the case with Juilia Davis and I haven't found one video of Murphy or her husband speaking out against the DHS.
Edit: Plus why wouldn't they kill them in a house fire or car wreck something fast,easier and less questions. Her husband didn't seem to think her death was a conspiracy.
edit on 17-11-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Interesting, and I believe it. I always found it odd that her husband died so soon after she did.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join