It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian jihadist calls for removal of Sphinx, Pyramids

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Today they are a majority.
Now they want to destroy idols.

Tomorrow they will want to destroy us .Just look at the history,it is filled with incidents where muslims attacked and converted large empires and killed millions of people.It is just a matter of time before we become victims.
Need more evidence? Go to ->www.thereligionofpeace.com

We are doomed.It is not aliens who will kill us.It is the muslims.
edit on 14-11-2012 by svmpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
reply to post by Rapha

I am calling for the removal of the Antichrist, he is the Antichrist!

Must find the daggers of Megiddo, People of the world you know what to do

He is Fair Game now

edit on 14-11-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

That looks like Zeus from this movie

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

This Kafir is Fair Game now

So,
We have found the antichrist.
I wouldnot be surprised if this was true.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
the islamic jihaddists are like a cancer. they do not respect anyone else, yet they demand respect. you cannot reason with them, they want absolute power over the entire worlds population. i don't know why people in the middle east put up with them. to me, THEY are the evil aliens bent on taking over the world, because they act so non-human.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the islamic jihaddists are like a cancer. they do not respect anyone else, yet they demand respect. you cannot reason with them, they want absolute power over the entire worlds population. i don't know why people in the middle east put up with them. to me, THEY are the evil aliens bent on taking over the world, because they act so non-human.

They also, like cancer, hijack healthy cells (innocent people), and kill them.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

A Salafi (Arabic: سلفي‎) is a Muslim who emphasises the Salaf ("predecessors" or "ancestors"), the earliest Muslims, as model examples of Islamic practice.[1] The term has been in use since the Middle Ages but today refers especially to a follower of a modern Sunni Islamic movement known as Salafiyyah or Salafism, which is related to or includes Wahhabism (a name which some of its proponents consider derogatory, preferring the term Salafism), so that the two terms are often viewed as synonymous

en.wikipedia.org...
The wahabis are well known as western created funded and controlled. so that indicates this is just a typical western propaganda play...

...like the incubater baby scam back in Kuwait....and again in Syria..etc
looks like the usual "hate muslims for dummies" type stuff...
edit on 14-11-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

reply to post by Rapha

He is Fair Game now

That looks like Zeus from this movie

It looks more like this->

It doesnot look like some white man.And in this case your zeus was in a film and it was not a real pic of him.
I guess you dont know that muzzies keep long beards
edit on 14-11-2012 by svmpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Surprisingly this evil idiots(JIhadists) only come alive when they are in a majority.
And which is the fastest growing religion?Islam

So who will be the majority?
Muslims

So who will come alive?
Jihadists

You get the picture

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Really? Let me get something straight. They're Muslim, right? What they're doing is easily said as "stupid" therefor they are stupid. So combine the two and we get a "stupid Muslim".

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Really? Let me get something straight. They're Muslim, right? What they're doing is easily said as "stupid" therefor they are stupid. So combine the two and we get a "stupid Muslim".

Plus they want to kill us(they call us infidels and it is told in the Quran that Infidels should be killed.I have proof)
They want Sharia and Jihad wherever they are in a majority
They have 0 tolerance for other religions

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Whilst you all argue and bicker over this has anyone stopped to point out that the same story was posted a while back and it was NOT TRUE.

I believe there was a RT article saying it was in fact a hoax or nonsense.
edit on 14/11/12 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

If true muslims had wanted the rest of the world slaughtered, as interpretated by latter generations right after the death of the prophet Muhammad, they would have done so.

Why not?

After all, it took them only a mere 3 years to conquer the most ancient empire then - Persia. Despite the crusades, the failures were western civilisation's after so many attempts. This is a question that not only muslims ask, but even jihadhists.

For atheists, they can lay claim to many theories based upon their total faith on mankind's limited knowledge science - such as weapons, tactics, logistics, manpower, eastern politics, etc. But reading the truth from history, it is plain BS.

For religious faithfuls, the answer lays with the divine - the muslims had no authority to do so, even with the best of them all - the great and wise Caliph Saladdin.

If in the past, divine will had already manifested itself, only fools will attempt again, against the very will of Allah, and will be met with failures, as the Jihadhists now know and yet refuse to accept the truth, and only damnation awaits them.

May true muslims awake.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
what gets me is how these bone headed morons who probaly cant even read the lanquage the koran is in will trout rhetoric as the true way allah intended them to behave. to all religious people learn to read the words to understand their meaning for your selves never rely on someone else to explain it to you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I remember reading about this somewhere. it's obviously an act that contradict common sense, but am curious what would happened if some one tried to demolish them. do they have a secret curse to stop that? any kind of defense they have in?
edit on 14-11-2012 by Fadi15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

I never said holocaust...

Germany and Japan are directly responsible for the deaths of 40-50 million people when they opted to go for Charlamagne act 2.0.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I really think this could happen. A lot of people think or feel that something major is about to happen. Imagine if you turned on the television and saw the Pyramids, Spinx and other monuments just a burning heap. That would be something everyone would be talking about and reacting to. While I am interested in the ancient monuments, I guess it is possible to be too interested or to almost have a worshipful attitude towards them. While I am interested I know that these are just something that I shouldn't revere too much. I would still be angry at seeing them destroyed and feel a loss of some sort. Is this wrong? These ancient monuments should mean nothing to me and yet they are a part of the world I wouldn't want gone.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Maybe the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids, and the Sphinx, precisely because idiots like those we are discussing like to destroy history. The Egyptians themselves tried to erase their own history.

Khufu was just planning ahead. Maybe, until now, he succeeded.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Rapha

I bet these stupid muslims don't even know that these standing stones are located at ley-line interception points or portals.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

Maybe they do, and that is their reasoning,
Are you a muslim hater?

You know,,,,those portal points may be keeping something super dark from entering this realm...but then again it could be portals to keep us locked in with something very dark as well (prison planet -p 2300149)

I say lets destroy all the false idols and gods...."Everything" to see what happens. We might get set free and permanently.

That goes for Islamic idols and the Kabba in Mecca and that dumb Prometheus statue at Rockefellar Center
edit on 14-11-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The jihadi who wants to tear down the pyramids could come under severe sanctions according to Sharia Law.

www.al-islam.org...

Usurpation means that a person unjustly seizes the property or right of another person. This is one of the major sins and one who commits it will be subjected to severe chastisement on the Day of Judgement. It has been reported from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) "that whoever usurps one span of another's land, seven layers of that land will be put round his neck like a yoke on the Day of Judgement".

2554. * If a person does not allow the people to benefit from a mosque, a school, a bridge and other places which have been constructed for the use of the public, he usurps their right. Similar is the case of a person who reserves a place in the mosque for himself and does not allow any other person to use it. And also one who drives that person out from that place commits a sin.

2557. * If a person usurps a property, he should return it to its owner, and if it is lost he should compensate him for it.

2567. * If a thing usurped by a person perishes and if it is like a cow or a sheep, the price of each one of which differs on account of individual characteristics, the usurper should pay its price; and if its market value has undergone a change on the grounds of demand and supply, he should pay the cost which was at the time it perished. And the recommended precaution is that he should pay its highest price from the time it was usurped till the time it perished.

I don't support such a loose system of laws as Sharia law and I do support the separation of Church and State, but any jihadi who thinks that Sharia Law supports the usurpation of public property and the destruction or vandalizing of such property courts the wrath of Allah and of the upholders of the rule of Sharia Law.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
After buying older books and actually, literally researching the building of Giza and the Sphinx, I came to the conclusion that one author and historian did, that Khufu was so inspired either by science or by God, that he halted the worship of idols and local deities while the pyramid was being built.

Many believe that the pyramids were inspired by the same God who led Moses to freedom.

You can see the golden spiral, the size of the planets/distance/diameter, the speed of light, all kinds of amazing things, including PI.

It's like the world's most significant quantum library they want to destroy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join