It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by MastaShake

wtf are you talking about?

The fact that this type of stupidity can even be uttered without realizing how obscenely idiotic it is, dumbfounds me.

They're leaving them no options but to enter the strip; it isn't "genocide' - so have some respect not to just throw that word around about anyone, the Jews especially. Their going in to deal with the perpetrators, not to mindlessly kill civilians.

But if civilians do die, you can bet your fcuking a-ss that it would be because Hamas terrorists shoot from crowded areas, forcing IDF soldiers to shoot back in self defense,.

Israel is going about it smartly now. Last time, in '08, IDF troops complained about these amoral tactics. This time, each regiment has IDF camera men to SHOW how these miscreants fight.

What can you expect from a region which teaches their children in TV shows to adore suicide bombers.

oh, it's ok for them to wipe out Palestine but don't you dare say a certain word because some minds can't handle words. Killing people on the other hand is perfectly acceptable.

Speaking of which, I realize that Israeli forces are used to just shooting people in cold blood out in the open but now you are calling the fact that they won't make themselves easy to kill "immoral tactics" when the real problem is that Israel forces actually do have CROWDS of people who hate them but probably just couldn't get a hold of a weapon. I guess that is why they kill the unarmed so indiscriminately "just in case"... or did you forget that excuse, because it's actually more believable.

We know shooting into crowds only makes it more enjoyable for them.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

First, you're clearly ignorant and don't know what you're talking about.

Second, you're an anti-semite. Why else do you say that Israelis "enjoy shooting into crowds" as if they were a different breed of human being, without feeling.

The IDF is the only army on earth with a code of conduct. It is also the only army so calumniated that it trains soldiers to document all their activities.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by davcwebb

Is there anyone in this world more scary than Netanyahu , the mans got a war to start and he doesn't care where he starts it

I lol'd at this. Has to be the funniest pic i've seen yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have noticed the pro Israeli posters on this thread are very selective with the posts they reply to and the ones they ignore lol. You have been answered, rebutted and retorted. You just choose to keep ignoring historical facts and arguing the same old lines.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Uberdavo

I actually answer most if not all posts.

It's you people who ignore history/facts etc.

Anywhoo...Gotta go to bed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

It is sad to see all the Israeli haters, Israel has a right to defend herself and has shown remarkable restraint through the years, Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham, The hajji's believe it is also their holy place so what more do you expect. The muslims only respond and respect force, over whelming force. Weakness as Obama has demonstrated only fans the flames of hatred which has existed in that region for thousands of years. Let Israel handle them if they fall short, we can provide some shock an awe.
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Really!!!!????? After someone intrusions into your butt hole let us concede that we have a right to defend ourselves after all you have been watching Disney and going to Catholic Churches and watching BBC the whole time. So why do you gripe?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It still bewilders me why Americans on this forum still support Israel's actions, and look the other way when they commit crimes against humanity.

You guys need to look up the USS liberty and the Lavon Affair.

The worst part about all of this is these pro Israeli Americans have been completely brainwashed by the Zionist media in the states. Any time you criticize Israel for killing innocents in the concentration camp around Gaza, you're immediately labeled as an anti-Semite.

Look folks, if you want to look the other way when Israeli commits crimes against humanity because of the Holocaust, you better hold every other country accountable for their Genocides as well.

How about the Native American Genocide? How about the purges under Lenin and Stalin? How about the murders under Mao? Pol Pot? The list goes on and on.

Then you could make the argument, "well Israel is surrounded by bad guys." Why are their bad guys there? Does it have to do with the 700,000 people that were displaced once Israel was created? Or maybe it's the concentration camp around Gaza? Furthermore, what did Palestine have anything to do with WW2?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Everybody who thinks Israel is a Jewish nation needs to watch the 3rd video you posted!!!

ETA: Ok, and the 1st one too! (In the 2nd one, the interviewer is so rude to the Rabbi and won't let him talk. Has the gaul to ask him if he wants his brothers to be made into soap again.)

edit on 11/13/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Better he should just wait for them to start tossing warheads at Israel? I have relatives there and I would prefer he didn't wait for those crazy bastards in Iran or Syria to act first. They are the one's begging for a war. Israel is not the bully. They are David fighting Goliath, again.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I always see ATS members, almost always of religious belief making threads about Bush, cheyne, Obama, Romney Etc being the Anti-christ. I'm not religious... How ever, using their reasoning doesn't NetanYAHOO make the most sense as being an Anti-christ. Shares a whole lot of similarities they try to force into fitting the others.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Ha ha ha!!! I love the seconde video!!! IT truly shows the media's true colours. He won't even let the poor Rabi get a word in!!! He's telling you " no, were not scared" He keeps trying to use fear saying " when Iran gets a bomb" Then the Rabi says that's not what they are trying to do. IF the holiest of Jewish people is not scared of Iran, and does not believe Iran is out to kill the jews, why do all of us in the west think this?

It's pretty obvious. That pompous prick right there in video two. Him and all his friends. They are losing their control over the people and it's making them crazy.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
I love how you can be granted a strip of unincorporated, sparcely populated land by the UN, get attacked multiple times by the neighboring countries, who lose said property due to the results of the failed attack, and then be seen as a "land thief", that's funny.....
As do I!Can't wait for the next Arab attempt to genocide Israel so they can get their asses handed to them again and lose more land.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

His country has missles lobed at it and is surrounded by countries who want to destroy Israel. What part of this do you have a problem with. He has to defend his country or be destroyed. If it were the USA would you be so quick to say stand down and let someone take us out? I think you'd be wanting your government to show some backbone and at least threaten retaliation.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity4U

You speak as if all Israeli's are Jewish. Arabs make up almost a quarter of the population and is growing at a higher rate than the Jews (www.cia.gov...). Additionally I believe the biblical people of those lands were the Philistines, not Palestinians, and they originated from the Aegean region around the Iron Age, long after the original tribes of Israel had settled there. As for the argument that that would be a case for handing the U.S. back over to the aboriginal peoples of America? The U.S. is a sovereign nation, but so are the reservations themselves. They already have a lot of autonomy therefore there is no desire/need.
edit on 13-11-2012 by CavTrooper0430 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

Explanation: S&F!

OL was wondering why?
... and this is what I have noticed ...

Bibi is running for relection within the next coming week or so!

And he appears weak and has to talk tough because ... :shk:

Palestinians prepare U.N. upgrade despite U.S., Israel warnings. (by ModernAcademia posted on 8-11-2012 @ 09:11 PM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: Oh how the mighty have fallen!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The IDF is the only army on earth with a code of conduct.

That is what they all say, but they never walk the talk.
This is the only army in the world which
forces women to enlist,
In essence, women are being forced to work
without pay and often are the victims of immoral acts.
Women exploited by IDF

Video: israeli Soldiers beat journalists with clubs

Apartheid-Walls are NOT democratic no matter what you say.

People HERE suffer from memory loss. Or a serious brain disorder
. . . you must not recognize yourself as
a people ? Smug much ?

edit on 13/11/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

I would have to disagree that forcing women into service is wrong, when the men are too... unless you somehow feel that women are unequal to men. The larger issue is forcing anyone into service, but as a nation that is consistently under attack it's a matter of filling the necessary ranks or die.

I must add, however, that the acts you posted about are horrendous and despicable. I hope they crack down on sexual assaults like the U.S. military has in recent years.

edit on 13-11-2012 by CavTrooper0430 because: Had to add the last paragraph.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow there's ppl here with no relation what so ever to israel although defending as if it was their own mothers...

Who needs mk-ultra or project monarch when you have the 6 o'clock news?

Holy s....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavTrooper0430
as a nation that is consistently under attack it's a matter of filling the necessary ranks or die.

Palestinians are consistently under attack, would you also say
their women need to be forced to fill the ranks or die too ?
If israel is to be truly democratic, then it must be democratic
to all. Jerusalem belongs to christians, muslims and jews.

edit on 13/11/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

With that I agree, hence why I said it's more of an issue of forcing ANYONE into service, not just women. I was simply pointing out that in these days women want equality right? Well you don't get to pick and choose when we're equal.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join