It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys! Halo 4 chat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there is anybody here willing to tackle Halo 4 on legendary with me? I've got the first mission done, I need the rest though, and solo is impossible. Any assistance?

GT: TehSlenderrMan

PM and add if interested and we will find an excellent time to play!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It is possible, the only problem I have with legendary is the lack of ammunition.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

My issue is the annoying grunts with their Pod launchers. Along with numerous amounts of enemies.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
im on the last mission on legendary now, i'm waiting till i finish work tonight then i'll finish halo 4.
after i done the story by me self i'd be happy to help.
gt: SubstanceD 85

after that i'd like to do the spartan ops on legendary so i'd like a team to do that with.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
How is the game? The Halo series has seemed to me to be getting pretty repetitious. Love the games but with each new game I get the feeling I've done this before

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeylessChuck
How is the game? The Halo series has seemed to me to be getting pretty repetitious. Love the games but with each new game I get the feeling I've done this before

Then you should stay right away from CoD.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by KeylessChuck

Then you should stay right away from CoD.

hahaha the best reply ever.
im not bashing cod but it is all the same game. ok im bashing, it kinda sucks.

halo 2 and 3 are the only halo games i consider to be a let down with it's kinda boring campaign.
odst was awesome in my books as it shown more sides to the war, had a very cool atmosphere.
reach was more awesome still.
halo 4 is as good as i hoped, very different direction in story, very cool game.

top topics

join