It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster
They still haven't found a cause.

So far no problems found with gas lines.

usnews.nbcnews.com...

My opinion is its something other than from gas. I don't think its from a Meth lab. I think its something external looking at pictures because of the crater. Just my opinion.

Show me a good picture of the crater so I can try and see how you folks do. As I have said before, natural gas leak is currently the only plausible reason why as of right now.
edit on 12-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
This is very strange, it happened I am told at 11:11 PM 11/11/12

Actually it happened at 11:10 PM Eastern Standard Time on 10 November 2012 ( or 11/10/12 if you put month first.) There was a timed video on this massive thread somewhere and I noticed it went off at 11:10. See also the OP date which ATS puts day first then month.

11:10 - 11/10/12

Also note that ALL of that "hellfire" hoax business started with Sorcha Faal (Internet Hoax Queen aka David Booth of what does it mean dot com - Norton flagged virus site as well.) www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

This is very strange, it happened I am told at 11:11 PM 11/11/12

Actually it happened at 11:10 PM Eastern Standard Time on 10 November 2012 ( or 11/10/12 if you put month first.) There was a timed video on this massive thread somewhere and I noticed it went off at 11:10. See also the OP date which ATS puts day first then month.

11:10 - 11/10/12

Also note that ALL of that "hellfire" hoax business started with Sorcha Faal (Internet Hoax Queen aka David Booth of what does it mean dot com - Norton flagged virus site as well.) www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)
that still doesn't prove it was a gas explosion.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

that still doesn't prove it was a gas explosion.

Nope, all it proves is the hellfire missile hoax is out.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
you guys/gals watch this video yet?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Source: WISH-TV

Citizens Gas: Timeline on tests unclear

Holsapple said Citizens have tested for gas leaks in the neighborhood, and crews are now testing lines that come from the homes to the gas main.

"We are testing the meter that was connected to the house," Holsapple said, explaining that the company is trying to determine whether there was an increased use of gas that may indicate a buildup of gas in a home.

Citizens was out in the neighborhood on Oct. 26 to read a meter but gas consumption was normal at that time, Holsapple said.

This is interesting... The local gas company says the gas meter [for the house that supposedly may have had a faulty furnace] is intact and they are now testing it to see if gas consumption increased since they last read it on Oct. 26th.

If there was a gas leak big enough to cause this devastation, one would expect there should be a pretty noticeable spike in usage that will show in the meter reading.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why were all of the initial reports of a downed aircraft? seems weird that thats where the initial rumors were saying. someone must have saw something resembling a plane to come to that conclusion? unammned remote bomb maybe. Looking at the pictures it would appear that the explosion must have happened right between the 2 houses.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If there was a gas leak big enough to cause this devastation, one would expect there should be a pretty noticeable spike in usage that will show in the meter reading.

If could look like normal or low usage, but it was a leak not consumed gas. If no gas was used that would possibly be meaningful if the leak was downstream of the meter, not upstream.
edit on 11/12/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast

Holsapple said Citizens have tested for gas leaks in the neighborhood, and crews are now testing lines that come from the homes to the gas main.

"We are testing the meter that was connected to the house," Holsapple said, explaining that the company is trying to determine whether there was an increased use of gas that may indicate a buildup of gas in a home.

Citizens was out in the neighborhood on Oct. 26 to read a meter but gas consumption was normal at that time, Holsapple said.

This is interesting... The local gas company says the gas meter [for the house that supposedly may have had a faulty furnace] is intact and they are now testing it to see if gas consumption increased since they last read it on Oct. 26th.

not always, if there was a furnace that went out and the gas stayed constant it would just fill up the house. the strange part is that the house beside was also demolished, which makes me believe this explosion happened between teh 2 houses.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Maskander

I am still waiting for any proof besides "Look at this picture, it was from a real explosion, why doesn't it match this one!!! It must be fake!!". Provide me with proof of a crater that is not consistent with a natural gas explosion, and provide proof.

And P.S: If they where going to do a false flag operation, why would they do it in Indiana? Do they want all the farmers to be afraid?

Originally posted by Meekbot2000

Originally posted by ikonoklast

not always, if there was a furnace that went out and the gas stayed constant it would just fill up the house. the strange part is that the house beside was also demolished, which makes me believe this explosion happened between teh 2 houses.

Look at the photo from the day time, you can clearly tell where it went off inside of the house.
edit on 12-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Perhaps the two bodies are not those mentioned? Is it possible that the two that were said to have died, who's bodies are still technically unidentified, are actually the bodies of arsonists, or people that were setting up explosives? Perhaps the two that have "died" are in witness protection at the moment?

I thought I would post this as it accidentally came up on my web browser, and it seemed random enough to post. Why not:
www.oceannanotech.com...

As an aside, I began watching a video of the wreckage, and the advertisement at the beginning looked like a neighborhood and a house just like the ones shown, with a man parachuting in and landing next to the house. Not that it means anything, just a odd coincidence?
edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My local news here in Cleveland just reported that officials are now certain that it was NOT a gas leak.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
My local news here in Cleveland just reported that officials are now certain that it was NOT a gas leak.

Have a article? People twist things around to see what they want to see and hear how they want to hear.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

I'm at work. Heard it on the television. Will see what I can find.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

One step ahead of you. I found this interesting.

But an investigation into the cause of the explosion, which caused $3.6 million in damages, has so far yielded no results. Authorities found no evidence of a gas leak anywhere in the neighborhood and are now testing the gas main and the external lines to the homes. There were also no reports from residents about a rotten-egg smell, which is usually attributed to a chemical added to natural gas.

Source: rt.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Micro-Satellite

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by diesel_actual
Micro-Satellite

Look at the photo, you can clearly tell where the event happened by the burn zones.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Fox59 reporting that homeowners had issues with furnace a few days prior...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sabotage to the furnace maybe? Ex Husband to Ms Shirley stated that he believed its a faulty furnace as probable cause...

Here is the link to the article

www.indystar.com...|defcon|text| IndyStar.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle

Originally posted by diesel_actual
Micro-Satellite

Look at the photo, you can clearly tell where the event happened by the burn zones.

showing possible path of incoming object, have been on this story for awhile go back to 46

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join