It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Reptilians, The Meaning, The Misinterpretation, and Us! PLEASE READ ALL!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Thank you very much for sharing. I'll be looking over the links, and looking more into this.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I do not believe in real reptilian/people. My mind cannot accept the concept of it but i also don't think people who do are crazy. Everybody has some issues

However, long time ago i had an 'experience' where i felt I was a reptile and i could see my face and arms full of scales like a fish. I even sang a song 'it's so cool to be a crocodile' (feeling was def. a croc) and when looking in the mirror my face was exactly like those photo-shopped images above. There was no ego(self) or time perception even though i was aware it was a hallucination.
Difficult to explain without going into detail and having the post removed but i think it may be connected to that small 'reptilian' part of the brain from the OP. Now i have to find more info.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

After watching that I am finding quite a few references (vague mostly) about the reptilian brain, made by some of the most unlikely folks. Im going to try to gather as much as I can.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Awesome. I'd be very interested in what you come up with. I am somewhat of a student of the mind. So this topic holds some interest for me.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
1. picture Aileen Wuornos, according what David icke says these reptilians are royal bloodline, sorry to say Aileen Wuornos has nothing Royal in her, her father was psykopath and pedophile and mother had finnish roots and no royal blood.

2. picture of eyes of Bush, we have moisture on our eyes and everyones eyes shines when light reaches them, specially lightrays shows very well.

3. Retilian face? i really wish to see more about this woman as this is so badly photoshopped as these strange bubbles are also in her hair.

Btw Aileen Wuornos was mentally ill, and in deep psychosis.
edit on 10-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

There are windows into soul and scarey things shown in videos, in pictures, and just because someone is mentally ill, does not mean they are not possessed, accessed, influenced by, or even "replaced" by a negative being, because those things can and do happen.

The hair, those kind of videos, while some claim possession, I see frequency disturbance, possibly haarp or scalar wave beams being directed at them. So mind control.

But, Bush has more than his eyes going for him, some disturbing changes in skin, a kind of morphing. Is it shape shifting and his hologram slipping? Could be. Or it could be influence of soul or entity again, within or surrounding him.

Some photos and vidoes show the eye opening up over the eyelid and that rather freaky shift in the eyes an eyelids.

And weird teeth things, some razer sharp teeth that I find odd that video compression targets teeth and makes them look like that.

Then in other ones, the hands, go from five fingered to a little odd, claw like, I'd say.

All in all, don't know fully what is occuring. Do know that camera's are not completely limited to our brain programming so while still 3D technology can see more than we can.

And that Love, and Goodness, is the way to overcome the reptilian brain and that standing our ground, as Christians or as Spiritually aware and loving people, and resisting this means it must leave.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

They seem to be controlling us, and targetting our reptilian dog eat dog, greed, competition, fear, dominance, inequal, unloving, reptilian brain, and I believe they use NLP, spellcasting, standing waves of associations and frequencies = their magic, and mind control, frequencies on air, television, haarp/scalar wave, and satellites. The irridium ones named after the second most dense element known, oddly enough, sort of what they have in mind for our earth frequency????

Iridium Satellite Network

spacecollaborative.com.au...

edit on 10-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That is exactly why I started this thread. I thought that some people would see through the purposefully mastered distraction, of the falsehood of monsters, and possession, not that it doesn't happen, but that we already started with the most important part to cause, complete and initiate it in the first place.... the brain!

We are doorways to so many things, and if we were to realize our TRUE potential, then yes, we could over come anything, and change our world.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I mean when you really think about it, even if you believe in the reptilian shapeshifter as literal, are they not human half the time and the other half reptilian? How about that sometimes it cannot be controlled, which is the explanation of all the photos and videos?

Do I think that there is a power within all of us that can do unheard of things? ABSOLUTELY!!

This is the exact same thing, different wording of course, for over 80% of diagnosis of people that have "weird" thoughts or feelings today, and are heavily medicated, or considered mentally unstable.

What do you think would happen if people actually realized that this part of us is awakening an entirely new species of people that can use their most ancestral part of their brain that controls the most intense and not always positive part of them, to force them into these situations?

This is why I have been writing about subliminal messages, monsters, black projects all this time. To me this fits all together, we have all the pieces, they fit, we need to wake up, before its too late.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Why do people refer back to David Icke like he is someone that you should reference for credible information? He claimed to be the "son of God" back in the day. Seen here: www.youtube.com...
Most people who claim to be the "son of God" publicly, on TV, would be laughed into obscurity. Just think what you would think if you heard a man walking down the street saying that.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Good thread
this subject interests me as I have a big interest in psychopaths and I believe this explains alot of my questions TY

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I grew up on the Gold coast in Qld, Australia. I frequented a shop there in runawaybay as a child. There was a family that I used to see there quite often. They didn't even remotely look human, they would be there nearly everyday absolutely dripping in gold. As a child I remember the feeling I got off them was very scary. They had very pale skin long over sized heads. Still gives me the shivers.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
naming a part of the human brain "reptile" doesn't make you a reptilian, or descended from reptilians.

just like pigeon toes doesn't mean you used to hang out in town squares waiting for someone to throw day old bread at you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Speaking of the Reptilian brain, we were supposed to evolve into Reptoids...

Smartasaurus

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Your thread is very well written, but I just cannot accept the fact that a superior race of Reptilians live among, or below us , If this was true , we would be the minority, and probility dinner to them .

Superior? Ha!

My wife has a purse made of a reptile. We win.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just a quick post to make it easier to follow.
Very interested in this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ye good ol' 'Video effects = Reptilian pl0x believe" thread. Haven't seen one of those in a while. Was wondering why the sale of tin-foil hats has decreased.
edit on 10-11-2012 by mr10k because: Wrote these instead of those my bad

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The same way that I would think that people would actually read a thread before replying to a thread... hmmm it seems to be effecting everyone tonight.

I know exactly who to blame for this... I hope they read it!

Peace, NRE.
edit on 11-11-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

It was that darned "Reptilian" reference in your title that caused everyone to skip your OP and go directly to posting a comment.

It got me to visit.
I was thinking, WTH, NRE talking about Reptilians?

Of course, if people were to read the OP, they'd see the link you were making between the artifact from way back in our evolution that proves we evolved long ago from cold-blooded creatures. It's basically a simple brain that we share with birds and reptiles and all other mammals.

Excellent thread. Nice research.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
reply to post by dollukka

Why do people refer back to David Icke like he is someone that you should reference for credible information? He claimed to be the "son of God" back in the day. Seen here: www.youtube.com...
Most people who claim to be the "son of God" publicly, on TV, would be laughed into obscurity. Just think what you would think if you heard a man walking down the street saying that.

Every one is the son and daughter of god...

If you read the thread he did not quot David he just referred to his theory's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join