It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I am Naveen from INDIA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am a meditator.I seen some posts regarding aliens in ATS.Which was very interesting.So I registered

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hi, what do you meditate about?

Welcome to ATS!! enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi I am emberscott from the internetzwebzworldz. I am an agitator. I usually spend what time I have to read, reading.

Shrugs.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey Welcome,

There seems to be an increase in Indian members, which is good.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by naveen9885

Hi welcome to Crazytown, USA.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
wow india

your a meditator

hi im pharaoh...and im an alcoholic

lol

peace and welcome

(ps im not an alchy i dont drink)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Hi, Welcome To Our Play Ground,,, But on your Tin-Foil Hat

Yea, threads about Aliens and UFO's are Cool now that the Elections are over and we lost our planet to a Reptilian

edit on 9-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hiya, Naveen. Welcome to tha' Fambly. Looks like y'all got some good UFO action going on over there. Maybe you've heard some things we haven't?

See you around, brother.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Welcome n9885...

I am a meditator.

As long as you don't have your significant other sign up and do an intro thread, I don't care if you're the anti-christ.

Enjoy it...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Welcome. Namaste or Sat Sri Akal G. The only Indian language I know a little of is Punjabi.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi Naveen!

Welcome to ATS! I am sure you have lots of good insights to share with us.

Come on in, the water's fine....

Gwynnhwyfar

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Hey Naveen! I'm also into UFO's and aliens. This place typically has some great topics on the matter (which you already know). Look forward to posting with you and welcome aboard!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Very nice to meet you naveen, I look forward to discussing aliens with you.

More specifically, I would like to hear about the vimanas from you, as you may be able to shed light on several items of interest to me.

I will see you around the forums, welcome.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Hello again: Hi I am Naveen from INDIA,
Maybe you could go to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... and answer this statement from the OP:

I really hope India or China will make it first and tell the truth , before NASA will destroy any evidences of the ancient buildings, and "working" mines etc...

In reference to your Country's Government and telling the truth about mining on the moon or Alien Cities if they knew of any, I already answered him for the Government of my Home land.
Do you believe the Government of India would release such information to the General Public or to the World?

edit on 9-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hello Naveen.
I'm a grouchy old so-n-so but only mildly repugnant once you get to know me.
I cogitate.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Welcome! So what is going on UFO wise along your northern border? Are you anywhere near the action? I too am interested in vimanas. See you around the forums!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Naveen...

Me also from the Bharath Desh.....we have some more Indians Members Here...soon we will meet them...Enjoy your ride in ATS

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Naveen...Welcome. I have found posting on ATS to be gratifying. You will run into a very WIDE variety of people here which I believe to be essential to constructive debate.

You will also run into some people who have not share your opinions or beliefs and even some who may get a bit testy...DON'T let that hamper you in your desire to learn or teach others something they may not know.

I am Split Infinity and know a bit about your Country and it's History. I wish you well.

Split Infinity....p.s...I KNOW with 100% certainty that E.T. is a REALITY. I wish I did not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join