It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender woman told to leave women’s locker room

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

reply to post by Destinyone

I know it is a very close minded perception but thats just how I feel.

I find it very creepy and feel that those who would do such a thing to be very deeply wrong in the head and therefore should be monitored closely because we dont know how deep they have been split mentally

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
As has become usual with ATS since all the super-fun types showed up, the responses offend me way more than the original story.

This is a tacky, tacky woman who should have covered up with a towel, not the end of the world.

If we are all going to pretend rage over children seeing adult parts, lets all have daily rage over the tribal children all over the world who see male and female parts constantly from day 1.

Nah, that's not as much fun as labelling all transgender people as freaks who should be shot, right?

Or we could accept that different cultures have different cultural norms in regards to nudity and not try to pass off standards of a different culture onto ours. In modern day society, a middle aged man exposing himself to underage girls is obviously not something that is accepted, whether or not that man identifies himself as a woman or not, doesn't change that fact.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I went to a large high school and I've showered with lots of females. Even though we all have the same parts we practiced a certain degree of modesty when we're naked around each other.

Sitting around giving beaver shots would get you tagged as weird. We got ourselves together as fast as we could.

One girl liked to put her makeup on naked. When she'd come up to the bank of mirrors we'd all take off. I'd be dressed and ready to go and she'd still be running around naked. We all thought she was weird and we didn't feel comfortable around her. It's not really about the parts it's the inappropriate conduct.

He/she chose not to be modest. Either he's a perv or he needs more lessons on how to be a woman.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This person, the DA and the University officials should all be taken out to the woodshed and have their butts kicked into last week. This is just wrong and all of you supporting him have lost all touch with common sense and decency. I think I will go throw up now.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That's indecent exposure, plain and simple. No amount of "he thinks he's a woman" will fix that for the girls, minor children, who were made uncomfortable.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Thankfully my daughter is now grown and raised well equipped to deal with these cockroaches that have somehow been empowered and emboldened to come out of their hiding places. If this were another time, place and it were my 6 year old daughter, this crud would be lucky to have been arrested and charged as a means to protective custody.

I am hoping that the end of the Obama Administration will spell the beginning of the end of this sickness that has been trying so hard from every direction to engulf our country. Don't get me wrong if you are gay or straight it is your business and no body else...keep it that way and I am fine.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
WTF, is this world coming to? If you are a post op tranny by all means use the ladies locker room, you have a dong your gone, what kinda precedent is this going to set for pedophiles? Oh no im not a creepy old perv im trans-gender. If this monstrosity was in my 6 year olds locker room with his penis hanging out he wouldn't have to wait for surgery i would cut it off for him.

And he openly admits to being bi-sexual, just wrong. creep is just trying to get his fix, tits to get in the room shlong to pound on later after he gets his eye candy. But im sure political correctness will prevail and it will get to continue to mentally scare these children

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikkinichole90
reply to post by timetothink

You know I have a child of my own and she's seen mommy and daddy naked she's even bathed with us. I will not raise her to think the human body is disgraceful and bad, not matter what it looks like!
edit on 1-11-2012 by nikkinichole90 because: (no reason given)

You're entitled to do that. However,you are not entitled to go out in public and get naked in front of someone elses children. No one is saying the human body is disgraceful or bad..they're saying it doesn't need to be done in a public place when children are around. Something tells me the clown in the OP knew exactly what he was doing. I don't know what it is with people these days so many seem to lack basic common sense. Anyone who thinks he was right to go into the girls locker room has more issues then he does.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by habiff

I didn't see anyone in this thread supporting the person in question, what is making people defensive is the use of this story to take out bigotry and hatred toward transexual women and men.

Doing that is very, very lame. There are SO MANY GOOD transexual people in the world! And, yes, there are some who are bad, and some who are crazy.

Just like there are blonde people who are good, bad, insane etc. One has no more relevance than the other, when it comes to trying to put an entire group of people into a box.

Stereotyping, bigotry, small-minded negativity directed toward people who are different, and therefor able to be labelled "them", or worse "it." It's a sad display of stupidity.
edit on 2-11-2012 by maus80 because: add txt

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm very accepting of the LGBT community, but the "T" part I still don't really get.

I think the transgendered individual exercised poor judgement in this situation. I mean, you can't tell me that she didn't know that it would turn some heads and cause a stir.

“This is not 1959 Alabama. We don’t call police for drinking from the wrong water fountain,” that's what she said regarding the incident. She really has no right to be appalled. In some of the links on the first page it says shes on a heavy cocktail of crazy pills, and she has no plans to have the gender reassignment surgery, and likes women. What in the world? That's what I call a straight dude. To me, this disqualifies him as having the right to be in there. This guy doesn't seem like some individual who has struggled with their gender identity, it sounds like he's just some pervert who's into some weird stuff.

I realize gays have been, and still are, painted as some kind of sexual deviants, which isn't right. I don't think the majority of the trans community are deviants, either. But at the end of the day this was a dude with a laundry list of mental problems and weird interests with his penis out in a women's locker room.

Even as a straight dude, it makes me mad sometimes that the trans community is so closely tied to the gay community. They've got a huge amount of separate and unique issues which kind of need to be handled separately and sensitively, and the gay community is already struggling enough without adding their baggage.

I guess I break it down like this:
I don't care if Gay Bob sees me naked in a locker room. Because chances are Gay Bob isn't going to be leering at me or going around introducing himself as Gay Bob. To me he's just one of the many dudes I'm trying to avoid eye contact with. He may be attracted to the same sex, but he blends in. Throw Straight Stanley into the women's locker room and believe me, he'll stand out. He's attracted to the opposite sex, and he -doesn't- blend in. And there is the problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
This is of course no indecent exposure or against the law. It was in a locker room, and there is no evidence of anything sexual going on.

It doesn't have to be sexual to make it wrong. What happened to morals and common sense? He belongs in a mans locker room unless and until he has the surgery.And even then I'm not so sure I'd consider him a woman.
edit on 2-11-2012 by nightstalker78 because: spelling

edit on 2-11-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This guy is either socially retarded, mentally ill, a perv or he's got a political agenda. None of it belongs in a locker room full of young girls.

Besides what woman sits on a locker room bench without underwear? Towel or not my naked butt's not getting anywhere near it. People put their shoes on it etc. If he's going to be a woman he needs to start watching out for his stuff better than that...he's a perv.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't like all these BS titles

Penis: If yes, you are a man, if no, you are a woman

The only exception to this rule are hermaphrodites, in which case...erm...ya, actually that makes it complex, but overall, there are no trans anything...theres either attachments or not.

So the story is then: Man exposes himself to young girls in girls bathroom.

Makes things a lot clearer. Until your post op, then you use the mens bathroom.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
I am hoping that the end of the Obama Administration will spell the beginning of the end of this sickness that has been trying so hard from every direction to engulf our country.

Yes, because Obama singlehandedly created the entire transgender community.
Before Obama, it was the 1950s where there wasn't even gay people, much less cross dressers.

attention span of a goldfish

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I tried dressing up as a girl and hitting the girls locker room in middle school and almost got expelled.

Same thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
I'm sure some of those girls didn't know what to think when they saw a naked man sitting there, not realizing it's really a woman.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm sorry, but I have to say this... the above quote is exactly why this ridiculousness MUST stop now. If you have a penis, you are male, if you have a vagina, you are a female. That's it, no exceptions, no excuses, no more silliness. This isn't about sexual orientations or gender identification, it is purely about biology and science.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. We are talking about a tiny fraction of the population here and it is honestly offensive and asinine to expect the many to bend over backwards to accomodate the wishes of the few. The privacy rights of the many are expected to take a backseat to the illusions of cross gender rights of the very few? bullcrap. Either get dressed for gym in a private stall, in your car, or at home before you leave for the gym or by a damn bowflex machine and workout at home. Stop trying to make an extremely special situation and unique personal problem an issue of equality.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

From what I got out of it she hasn't had the surgery yet. Don't remember why; I do know that in most states you have to live as a woman for at least one year before you can get approval to have the surgery.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by viperdave

reply to post by Destinyone

I know it is a very close minded perception but thats just how I feel.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sometimes it is a hell of a lot better to be close minded. As we see with issues such as this, one can easily be so open minded their brain falls right out and skitters across the floor.

I find myself feeling like we're living the real-life, adult version of that old Sunday School "I'll trip up the teacher" question "Can God make something so massive not even He can move it?" and wouldn't be surprised if there was a cabal of individuals sitting in a dark room somewhere cackling and saying "Aha, we've got all those poor bastards whose thought processes run normally now! Let's see them resolve their way out of this one..."

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

"[Practical gentlemen] have a number of bitterly sarcastical comments on persons whose minds are so open that their brains fall out."

Max Radin (1937)

One of my Favorite quotes.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

HE should have been arrested and named a pedofile, oh, and of course listed as a sex offender. If my daughter was in the same room as this man, his face would be turned inside out.
edit on 2-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join