It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Tensions in Multicultural Britain.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson
reply to post by detachedindividual

I really cant work out if you hate white people or if your just some kind of upperclass snob
but im getting a lot of hate from your posts
chill a bit fella

There was nothing in his post indicative of hating white people.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
The question is not only about violent groups, it`s about a minority imposing his culture in a foreign country. Like hispanics in USA too.

How are Hispanics imposing their culture on the USA? The USA doesn't even have a culture to impose upon, the USA was made up of immigrants who brought their culture here.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by rom12345
Muslims are @#$%^ (*&^%
Blacks are $%^@#$
Whites are the most $@#$%&* of all
etc
Basically all people are equal in how much they suck.

When we accept this we can stop the chit chat, and do what is needed with appropriate prejudice toward behaviour, instead of race and culture.

You do realise that all Muslims aren't brown right?It's the culture that's causing the behaviour of said Muslims.

Which behaviour would that be?
Where do I start?right I'll go for the big one first-grooming white children for sex and sharing them around their family.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
The question is not only about violent groups, it`s about a minority imposing his culture in a foreign country. Like hispanics in USA too.

But they're not imposing their culture on anybody. I can go to any local corner shop right now and a Muslim will sell me beer and non-halal products. I can go to my local Pakistani take away and buy a portion of fish and chips.

There is no imposition of culture to be spoken off. Cite examples please

Speaking of imposing their beliefs, how many children have been mutilated by the Jewish faith? How many Christians try to influence law and government? How many people here have been fighting against the same forces from Christian extremists in all aspects of life for centuries?

When I look at which faiths directly threaten my freedom and ability to live in an equal and fair society, the Christian faith is FAR MORE damaging than any Islamic imposition.

I have never met one Muslim who wants to affect or change British law or society to suit their needs, but I have met countless Christians who inflict their beliefs on others through law, government and the education system.

I am not a Christian, yet the Christian faith is entangled in the legal system and government of this country. How is that any less concerning than a non-existent Islamic influence?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
Muslims are @#$%^ (*&^%
Blacks are $%^@#$
Whites are the most $@#$%&* of all
etc
Basically all people are equal in how much they suck.

When we accept this we can stop the chit chat, and do what is needed with appropriate prejudice toward behaviour, instead of race and culture.

You do realise that all Muslims aren't brown right?It's the culture that's causing the behaviour of said Muslims.

Which behaviour would that be?
Where do I start?right I'll go for the big one first-grooming white children for sex and sharing them around their family.

Not really sure what you're talking about but there are a ton of white pedophiles and every other race.

edit on 2-11-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson

I really cant work out if you hate white people or if your just some kind of upperclass snob
but im getting a lot of hate from your posts
chill a bit fella

I get angry in the face of pure ignorance. I can't help it.
I'm definitely not "upper class", I just speak from experience.

I'm a mid-thirties white male, I was born in London, I come from a working class family. When I see people making these kinds of threads, based on nothing but BS, I call them out on it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Have to say, i normally like and agree with your posts, but i feel you are way out of touch on this subject.
This subject is like a red rag to a bull to him.
Never fails to drop in to thread like this.

The same can be said about you, no?
Obviously, you pay attention to where I post, so you're there too, right? Or are you just stalking me?

And why is it such a problem that I have an opinion on this? Are you just butt-hurt that someone with logical arguments dares to question the extremism in threads like this?

If you're expecting an easy ride and people not to question the racist views expressed in these ignorant threads, then maybe you should find an EDL or BNP forum where everyone will agree with you?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

I was on about the Muslim peado gangs who target white children,fill them with drugs and prostitute them out to other Muslims including their family.
This has been a problem for years but was covered up by your nice liberal labour government and liberal media.
There were at least three cases recently of gangs of Muslims being convicted of this.Each gang had around a dozen members,how many customers did they have?
This is the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You didn´t see the point ! Every female have a right to their own body. What comes to male mutilations those base on hygiene reasons when living in a area of dust and keeping tidy, for female mutilations the reason is different its not a hygiene matter its been the matter of male pleasure, girls have no right to their own body.

Society support of white(scum) known as single mothers breeding like rabbits as you say is no bigger issue to society as giving all social benefits to other ethnic groups, both seem to rely on goverment aid.
edit on 2-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

For the record,you are stalking me!
Well your use of "go to the BNP/EDL forums" makes a change from Nazi or xenophobe,well done.
Funny how you equate anyone with concerns on mass Muslim immigration with them.
So tell me Mr tolerance- why are you intolerant of the intolerant?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

reply to post by 3chainz

I was on about the Muslim peado gangs who target white children,fill them with drugs and prostitute them out to other Muslims including their family.
This has been a problem for years but was covered up by your nice liberal labour government and liberal media.
There were at least three cases recently of gangs of Muslims being convicted of this.Each gang had around a dozen members,how many customers did they have?
This is the tip of the iceberg.

You do know that there are thousands of cases each year of WHITE male peado's too, right?

So when it's a brown person it's indicative of an entire racial or religious group who must be stopped, but the cases of white men are not important, and it's not worth mentioning that there are far more instances of this carried out by them?

How very selective of you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

For the record,you are stalking me!
Well your use of "go to the BNP/EDL forums" makes a change from Nazi or xenophobe,well done.
Funny how you equate anyone with concerns on mass Muslim immigration with them.
So tell me Mr tolerance- why are you intolerant of the intolerant?
\

Intolerant of the intolerant?

You should be on stage somewhere, you could make a killing

And, as I said already, I call it what it is. When I see racism, xenophobia or extremism, I say it. Just because someone might not like accepting the truth of their attitudes does not mean someone else should not call them what they are.

Look up the definitions of those words, and you will see this thread full of perfect examples. People can deny it all they like, it doesn't change the fact that they conform to those stereotypes.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Yet another fear mongering thread concerning much ado about nothing .

Extreme forms of Islam can't take root in this country ; it is against the local tradition and the local culture .

Most Muslims can see this little fact .

Utter nonsense spoken with the true PC do gooder c**p spreader.

Do you even know what the radicals want, they want to move here and DOMINATE, they don't want to live along side of us, they want to either convert or kill and then install Sharia. This is their systematic want and sadly by numbers it WILL happen. The first steps are happening in Belgium where they now have Islamic seats in the government.

Unless the British people stand up to the government and FORCE them to change our heavily flawed immigration and benefit system then we will sink under the strain. We are the dominant culture at the moment BUT not for long.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

So there are no white pedos? Or are you just choosing to ignore them?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yeah she was really brave! We need more people like her!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Hygiene? you do know most of the world is non circumscribed?

Its NORMAL to clean parts of your body if you grown with it. Guess what, foreskin does have nerves connected to pleasure, although not extreme reduction but pleasure does reduce for males, from dried exposed skin and well as cutting off the nerves.

You want to cut something off that was naturally there because you assume people will be lazy?

Anyway, that's a whole another topic which would be hard to understand for people who never had one or have one taken out due to religion practice which became traditions.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

this thread...what a pile of doodoo
its propaganda....if anything..TPTB are plugging racism....its everywhere..even in football

and its obvious whos doing this.....jewish backed EDL supporters...who are using the english fanatics to bully muslims.....but they have to be clever not to fly the "racist" flag...and just fly the "terrorise muslim" flag...lol

they are just upset that the muslims arent scared and not intimidated lol

the EDL...and Combat 18......are not english...they are morons paid to work by someone else

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

If there is women who are single parent and are having kids, remind you its their own body and their own choice. At least they have a choice and they have a right to have that choice.. At least their genitalia is not mutilated because of their beliefs and culture.. is that so horryfying to see single mothers making babies? If there is a need to populate the country they are doing a favour for you.

Its all very well being pregnant but can they afford them, NO in most cases, they have them because of stupidity ie "my boyfriend does not like condoms" and in SOME cases for financial gain. In their own countries the notion of having children in quantities is to create labour from an early age to support the family, in the UK its not needed so blanket child having is both stupid and unneeded. Using your religion to create children just for financial gain or simply because you can is actually against the book.

You only take on as a man what you can afford to offer equal attention and support, having 10 kids on the dole is NOT doing that, its simply incorrect.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Of course their are white peados.
It doesn't change the fact that these peado Muslim men want to groom,have sex with and share them with family members.
I cannot remember any cases of white men doing this to Muslim kids.
Saying "but you white folk do it too" doesn't help the victims,either does your government and media trying to bury it all in the name of multicultural Britain.
People reporting this have been fobbed off for years due to not wanting to offend Muslims.

edit on 2/11/2012 by glen200376 because: Damn android spell checker!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

There is no way of seeing what the pedos do, or how many slave children they have and who they pass it around too(i was disgusted typing that). They might be Muslim girls who are under white pedos,but maybe only the Indonesian and Thailand kids are found often in the news.

Pedos are turned on by kids not colour, however they might have colour preferences as a sub priority. They are still humans, however twisted.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join