It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Flagged and great post.

Beck is correct but Obama is protected by the Media in a way that I have never seen. It borderlines on worship. If this were Bush and even Clinton, the media would be all over it. Look how the media went after Valerie Plame or the Bush National Guard story.

Obama does coke and his SS number could be a fraud and the media covers for him.

Sadly, I think something even worse is coming for America. Obama will get re-elected and he will seek to finish the destruction of America.

This is the goal of Black Liberation Theology wish he practiced under Rev. Wright for 20 years. It's goal is to destroy America and change and transform it. Black Liberation Theology is the Christian version of the Nation of Islam.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flow101
Not gonna happen, Obama is getting re-elected next week so no way they'll send him to prison. And comon they didn't send Bush or Dick Cheney to prison, why would they send Obama.

Agreed - BHO won't be jailed but not as a result of winning the election- it will a Gerald Ford Richard Nixon kind-of-a-deal because the Republicans will not seek blood (they have no vengeance in them) - they will just be so happy that BHO is gone - his furniture on the lawn - that they will be be forgiving and lett-em slide.............
Muaaaaaahaaaaa

Ya no?
edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Well arent you sweet. You know I am finding that ATS is not an open forum. Its what some want it to be. Others delete your posts because you had bad manners? I have never een anything like it where someone makes a decision on your words. Wether they will stay in print or not. This bothers me because I see people crying to the Moderators to do this or do that. These are the same people that want everything done for them, go crying to the government for help, money etc. It's a slippery slope ATS is going down. When you start deleting posts and censoring words, its not a good place to be.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
Flagged and great post.

Beck is correct but Obama is protected by the Media in a way that I have never seen. It borderlines on worship. If this were Bush and even Clinton, the media would be all over it. Look how the media went after Valerie Plame or the Bush National Guard story.

Obama does coke and his SS number could be a fraud and the media covers for him.

Sadly, I think something even worse is coming for America. Obama will get re-elected and he will seek to finish the destruction of America.

This is the goal of Black Liberation Theology wish he practiced under Rev. Wright for 20 years. It's goal is to destroy America and change and transform it. Black Liberation Theology is the Christian version of the Nation of Islam.

Obama doesn't do coke. His SS number isn't a fraud. Obama is not trying to destroy America.

We all survived Bush for 8 years, and he merry band of neocons crooks, you, and America, will survive Obama.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
A good link and website that I have posted in other threads. Below 2 pertaining to Benghazhi.

LINK2
LINK2

Ahh yes, linking to "ex"-CIA agents... I'm sure you'll find a lot of truth that way...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by girlofmountain1
reply to post by NoJoker13

Well arent you sweet. You know I am finding that ATS is not an open forum. Its what some want it to be. Others delete your posts because you had bad manners? I have never een anything like it where someone makes a decision on your words. Wether they will stay in print or not. This bothers me because I see people crying to the Moderators to do this or do that. These are the same people that want everything done for them, go crying to the government for help, money etc. It's a slippery slope ATS is going down. When you start deleting posts and censoring words, its not a good place to be.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: STARRY NIGHT

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by Flow101
Not gonna happen, Obama is getting re-elected next week so no way they'll send him to prison. And comon they didn't send Bush or Dick Cheney to prison, why would they send Obama.

Agreed - BHO won't be jailed but not as a result of winning the election- it will a Gerald Ford Richard Nixon kind-of-a-deal because the Republicans will not seek blood (they have no vengeance in them) - they will just be so happy that BHO is gone - his furniture on the lawn - that will be be forgiving and lettem slide.............
Muaaaaaahaaaaa

Ya no?
edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

Well if you mean he's out after 4 more years then you are correct, he'll be out by 2016.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Let me end this really quick, the president does not run the CIA, nor do they answer to him, Beck's statement that the safehouse or compound was a CIA operation should really have made him think twice about this buffoonery he is propagating.

Any operations they were conducting based on what he is saying is more than likely not even known to him, just the way it is, like it or not, things go on under the nose of every sitting president, way out his view, especially when there is a new one just getting aclimated to the office ( yes 3 years and some change you are new to an intelligence community who has been in operation for over 40 years perfecting their craft) many operations were put into motion and are ongoing and so secret they are kept from the white house and the beauracracy, most people should know this all the way from vietnam, Iran-contra to weapons of mass destruction intelligence (oxymoron) anyhow, I would challenge everyone that starred this, to actually do some research, find out how much immediate control the president or the white house has over the CIA and some other 3 letter agencies and operations that were planned for national security no matter what risks, of course if something goes wrong the American people only see the White House as sole controller of even covert ops, so they wrongly place the blame there.

Unfortunatley there are many bucks that do not stop at the desk in the oval office, wisen up, deny ignorance, do some research of history and you will see what I am talking about if you are still under the false assumption that the buck stops at the presidents desk and believe anything that Beck the ratings seeker is spinning up for you

edit on 31-10-2012 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

No he won't. Bush did essentially the same thing by invading Iraq and not finding WMDs. The invasion was based on bogus info and they ran with it. he even joked about it..

Many service men died there during the initial invasion and there after. yet bush was not impeached much less thrown in jail.

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Let me end this really quick, the president does not run the CIA, nor do they answer to him,
reply to post by phinubian

Do you know how scary that is??? so they are above the law and above the people of the USA.

edit on 31-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Nice try but no cigar................not only was he in the loop............
he knew everything - he was there and he called the STAND DOWN - He's directly responsible for murdering those four men and deserves NO protection that would further the cover-up!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Glenn actually said he "could" go to prison....for the record....in case you don't feel like misrepresting what people say. In my view, "could" and "will" have two different meanings, although the end result "could" be the same.
It's funny how much liberals hate Glenn Beck, but it is clearly because Glenn has exposed Soros, Jarrett, Axelrod, and many more to masses of people.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Obama doesn't do coke. His SS number isn't a fraud. Obama is not trying to destroy America.

Yes please keep repeating this to yourself and by all means keep your head in the sand. When Romney wins Nov 6 you can decide to keep your head in the sand or take it out.

"there's no place like home....there's no place like home...there's no place like home." and click your ruby slippers together.
edit on 31-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Just heard this over at the Blaze.
Let's hope this goes world wide before the election.
Then we need the dirt on Romney so neither of them is left on the ballot.

Obama's hand has been caught deep in the Al Qaeda cookie jar.
Gotta love it, this is Iran Contra redux.

This is just like Fast and Furious too. Our people getting killed by our own weapons. This is much worse however because we gave guns to whom we propped up to be the good guys in Libya. Fast and Furious, they knew they were giving guns to the bad guys.

This is the first I heard that it was a CIA Safe-House. The news reports we've been shown all said US Embassy or Consulate, not US Embassy Safe-House or CIA Safe-House. Safe-Houses are used when the SHTF or someone needs to hide/lay-low.

Beck brings up very good questions. Why were they at a CIA Safe-House and why on 9/11 when the reports were that it was "business as usual" for the Ambassador.

I find Beck's possible answers very plausible as well, regarding the true role of that Ambassador in regards to distributing weapons and trying to recapture said weapons after-the-fact.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Where in all the Laws is it even considered possible that a POTUS/CIC could ever serve prison time for their actions in office....

Nixon was cornered with a 'High Crimes & misdeameaners' action by Congress---so he resigned and (non elected) Ford pardoned him for the crimes as he was then a citizen... not as a President....because Nixon was immune from prosecution !

all that Øbama could get is a 'censure' and the most an 'Impeachment' like Clinton did for his coverup of his WH affairs...

Just like Clinton before him, Øbama is not much concerned with the morality of the masses (underlings)

a stripping of a Law License, or the stripping of his credentials as a Harvard Law Lecturer is no big deal to the man at all...after the man who had furthered the wars in central asia & the mid-east/ north-africa beyond the scope & groundwork of the Bush administration before his term... Øbama has a Peace Prize and a donation organization that boasts the first Billion Dollar campaign chest in history

the theme is so ludicris that i didn't click the links that were at Steve Quayle? or the other sites i frequent daily...
the social media framework is causing ATS to disintegrate from the core outward considering the hits the thread title drew in

omg

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Um well we trained Osama BEFORE he turned against us. Don't revise history.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Someone posted pics of a satellite image that contained both the Consulate and the CIA building. Glenn explains that Stevens had dinner with the Turkish ambassador at the CIA building and the Turkish guy left unharmed one hour before the attack came.

Also there was some kind of Congressional hearing on this and the satellite pic was up and someone said the pic should not be on CSpan in plain view of everybody. This was because it was known by members of Congress that the pic had an image of the CIA safehouse.
edit on 31-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dishonored
You people act like this is a surprise... Obama has done more than enough to be impeached already. You know why it's a dog and pony show? Because Republicans, for as much as they say they want this administration out, refuse to push the only logical issue.

There is not enough of a majority in Congress to enact an impeachment. If Republicans gained control of the Senate and keep their majority in the House it's possible, but then hopefully Romney will be elected. I hope there are enough in the electoral college who understand what is going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join