It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer To Everything Lies Within

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
reply to post by Ralphy

You don't necessarily have to have the resources to materialize your idea right then and there. Eg, for years I've been wanting to go on a vacation. I told myself that I WILL go on that vacation, even though at that time I had no resources to go. But I kept that thought close to me and over time I built up enough money to the point where I could go. If I would have never thought about going on a vacation, I never would have applied my thoughts and physically manifested them into happening by saving up money.

I wanted something.
I thought about how I was going to get what I wanted.
I applied myself to my thought.
I materialized my thought.

That is the law of attraction.

This is still an issue of probability. You make plans because you can, you have access to resources. Not everyone has access to resources. Also I can think of how to build a car that goes the speed of light but that doesn't mean its gonna happen.

Please provide examples of this theory working with someone that has no resources such as those who live in war torn African countries. Even if some of those people get out of their situations claiming to use this theory, it is still only a small percentage thus making the theory, just a theory. Try telling someone they are only suffering because they aren't applying this law of attraction to get out of their situation.

Just because something works for you, doesn't mean it works for everyone else.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Ralphy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by SamTGonzalez
Just because these things happen (or don't happen) does not mean the law of attraction doesn't exist, It just means people of higher power are enacting their will on us. We are all products of our environment, but we also have the ability to create our own environment simply by changing our state of mind.
Can you go in to more detail about the Luciferian stuff?

No need. You are already spot on.
They just use our emotions for their own goals.

Example. During the 2008 election Obama said 'we want change'. Naturally every mortal wanted change for the better. The elite wanted change to better themselves. Change happened. The Luciferian elitists got what they wanted; more power, money and control. The peasants got screwed.

The enemy can use your emotions against you, whether they are positive or negative. They can dredge up past memories and remind you of them if they invoke the feeling that furthers their goal. When people see reality through the lenses of their feelings, they see a skewed reality. They see a world colored by their desires and that leads them to make decisions founded on nothing but their own imagination.

Did Luciferians create the belief of law of attraction?

Yes. It wouldn't surprise me if it goes back further in time. Probably milleniums ago.

How do they use this law to create a facade?

Time is a spiral actually..it passes over itself and repeats and repeats.
If certain outcomes can exist after an event happens then the elite will make this world follow a set path that results in their NWO.

In other words, if the NWO results from the destruction of Mystery Bablyon (USA) then they will do everything possible to grind America into the ground. Which is what the elite have done for many decades by printing so much paper money and de-leveraging from gold.

They use remote viewers and MK Ultra to maintain their grasp on how events unfold in todays world. In the spiritual world its possible to see the future. This is why they are in constant links with 'mediums'.

They try to maintain control however YHWH is in full control. They try to mold the future to their ultimate Utopia. However, they cannot stop Judgement Day from occurring and they know it.

Don't worry, that day is at least 7-10 years away.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Facts do not speak for themselves. They speak for or against competing theories. As a rule we disbelieve all the facts and theories for which we have no use.
None of you have to believe that the law of attraction works for whatever reasons you may have, but I choose to believe in it and benefit from it. Maybe one day you will, too.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
Facts do not speak for themselves. They speak for or against competing theories. As a rule we disbelieve all the facts and theories for which we have no use.
None of you have to believe that the law of attraction works for whatever reasons you may have, but I choose to believe in it and benefit from it. Maybe one day you will, too.

Well I respect your opinion on this matter and to each their own.

I just don't see enough evidence and reason to believe it personally.

<< 1   >>

join