It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 Hour Ban From Facebook

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You should have posted the picture here :
www.facebook.com...#!/pages/obama-is-gay/384258222432
Its the Obama is gay fanpage

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
isnt it interesting how the trolls use facebook en masse with every derogatory thing possible said there, yet they are allowed to keep posting it

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Awesome, thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Somehow i dare not even post this # on facebook.
Think it will all go well?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh.... Umm.. Don't I feel like an idiot. I hadn't blown up the original to see the text someone scrawled across it...I just back tracked the images themselves. So...imagine my surprise to see it seems to be suggesting a pefectly innocent photo taken at a school dinner (by the explanation I found) is somehow suggesting...what? Obama is gay?

Okay.... Attacking Romney as a Mormon is low class and trashy.

Attacking Obama as 'gay' is ALSO low class and trashy.

(At least with Romney, the basis for the point is valid. HE really IS Mormon.
)

Seeing the text on the blow up just changes the whole context...and yeah.. NO WONDER Facebook yanked it. Good for them. Enough of the trash in this campaign against both men. Yikes!

Original Photographs in context and with the others taken

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Being banned from Facebook 24 hours =/= a big deal.
Getting a visit from the Secret Service or FBI, now that would be a big deal. This seems to be a non-issue to me.

ETA: I keep seeing these sort of things pop about him being gay. Even if he was, which has not been proven, what is the big deal? I honestly don't get it. This all just perpetuates the idea that gay people are monsters, which they are not. They are just people. It would have zero effect on how the man governs which is the issue at hand.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Baldryck because: Added futher thoughts to the post.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So what your saying is, Obama a gay muslim, I've heard some some crap that been slang about by this stupid farce of a election but honestly it's getting ridiculous, a gay muslim president
PLEASE!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

If this is the 1st time that you have been Banned from FB - You should Wake Up & get with the program!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck
Being banned from Facebook 24 hours =/= a big deal.
Getting a visit from the Secret Service or FBI, now that would be a big deal. This seems to be a non-issue to me.

ETA: I keep seeing these sort of things pop about him being gay. Even if he was, which has not been proven, what is the big deal? I honestly don't get it. This all just perpetuates the idea that gay people are monsters, which they are not. They are just people. It would have zero effect on how the man governs which is the issue at hand.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Baldryck because: Added futher thoughts to the post.
That is what I was saying, no big deal if Obama is gay, or at least was gay in college, It doesn't take a genius to work it out, that he wears a friendship ring on his wedding finger and shares a dorm with an openly gay man. he was also a speaker for gay rights in college too. what I was saying is the falseness, he should be open and say it. He shouldn't have to pretend to be married and be straight just to be president. It makes me think maybe he is also false in saying he wasn't born in Africa.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

The picture is not clear enough to read.....and don't know who pic is of either...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vespa51

The picture is not clear enough to read.....and don't know who pic is of either...
Can you see this one better. s10.postimage.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Ring (jewellery)

Friendship ring Friendship rings are used to symbolize a close relationship whether romantic or platonic. Its common usage is as a token of friendship.

Gay Pride ring (a.k.a. "Rainbow ring") Representing gay pride, usually a band, either set with seven stones or inlaid with seven enamelled lines, in the seven colours representing the Rainbow flag (LGBT movement). In decades past, a stone-set ring worn on the right hand ring finger or the pinky of either hand represented a call for gay equality.

These photos are part of decades past, before the rainbow movement really went mainstream. So I'm going to go with if he and his roommate were more than just that, roommates, it would have been on his right hand.

All people have things about them that are secret, from a ditch digger to the President. Once again, if it were true, which I don't believe, that he were gay and hiding it, doesn't equate to him being born in Africa. It's just drawing conclusions from one unsubstantiated accusation to another to try to prove them both true.

I'm sure Obama just like any of us have things about him, vices/secrets, that we don't know about and really have no business knowing about. Doesn't mean we can just paint him as things he isn't because he's not putting out his personal diary for us to read.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I mistook the Facebook status box for Google search, and now I don't have to go to family functions any more.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
Maybe if you had accompanied the posted pic with what you had for lunch?

Can't believe no one starred this post. It gave me a real 'LOL'.

I gave you one Buff, no prob

After reading more I'd like to say:

This is why I can't get into politics. I'm guessing they would say the purpose for posting this is 'credibility'? It makes him look like a liar. It wouldn't be PC for them to say it makes him look gay, right?

Well, yeah, he's a liar, they all have to be, just like lawyers. Count me out

edit on 28-10-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Obamas a African american, Muslim, Homosexual who talks like everybodys favourite WWE superstar "The Rock"... Nothing new, whats the big deal?
edit on 28-10-2012 by Godsname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I made a "fake" face book account with completely crazy name just so I could post this pic on their and see what they do

I just realized that I have no idea how to post a pic on facebook

edit on 10/28/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ok, done. I got my daughter to help me

I made it my profile pic

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've seen a picture of him with that ring posing with his mom and some guy, step dad or something. Does that mean he gets down and dirty with them too?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

While I wholeheartedly enjoy these types of antics (not because its Obama specifically. I would enjoy it just as much if it were about Romney. I think the whole 2 party system is a joke. But I'm also open minded enough to say "But then again, what do I know? This could be the best possible system of government, and I'm just suffering from delusions, but that being said, right or wrong, I still have to be myself and take my own journey through life and learn, grow and develop at my own pace.") I have to warn you that I once tried to make a FB account under a crazy name, so I could take advantage of free points and stuff on my various Android video games, and FB identified it as being "not my real name", blocked my account and said they would not grant me access to my account again until I sent them a copy of my drivers license or state ID card.

Suffice it to say, but I no longer have access to my account.

I was actually shocked that they demand you use your real name.

So, there's a chance that your account may not last long...

Now hurry up and send a friend request to everyone in a democratic group or Obama campaign group. Maybe some repubs too.

Honestly, all it says is "Here is Obama wearing a friendship ring and posing with his openly gay roomate."
Although "roommate" is spelled wrong.

It does not say that Obama himself is gay.

All it says is that he is wearing a friendship ring on his wedding ring finger (true, well he is wearing "some" type of ring, and unless the image is reversed, it is on that finger), and that he is posing with his openly gay roomate (also true). So I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm just curious though, is that the same gay guy from Obama's past who died "mysteriously"?
edit on 28-10-2012 by 3n19m470 because: grammatical error that i did notice

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join