It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST WATCH: Retired Lt. Col. and Special Operations Planner for 15 years, Obama ordered no response.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This certainly IS barry soeteros( barrack hussein obamas ) failure and treason of the USA.

As much as some of you would like to play dictator, your words saying this is neither this nor that is irrelevant.

Vote this snake out of office and vote Romney! As the only chance at this point is in fact Mitt Romney - Voting for any third party is only going to help obama(barry soetero)

Don't listen to these others claiming anything other than the lies obama feeds you.

Don't be a dummy. Vote Romney for president!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Why do I get the sinking feeling that confusion over who had authority to make the call is going to become the meme on this issue. Attempting to present this as two separate attacks in two locations under two different US jurisdictions... Anyone else feel this coming?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by antonia

Doesn't it seem silly to quibble over whether it was a consulate or a diplomatic post, then claim it is a CIA post, when all along it has been represented by the govt as diplomatic, to the point that Clinton accepts responsibility for it's lack of security?

You haven't been following the conversation very well. I have not quibbled over what it was. I have stated from the beginning of the conversation it was a CIA station. Clinton is accepting responsibility because any further investigation would reveal the size and purpose of that operation. Turkish diplomats were visiting Syria, Turkey has been accused of allowing the CIA to funnel weapons in to Syria. The diplomats in question were from the very provenience that is alleged to be where they are funneling the weapons through. Both candidates have already stated in the debates they would arm the Syrian rebels. It is likely this is already happening. Stevens was previously involved in Libya arming the rebels there. It's likely he was continuing such an operation to aid the Syrian rebels.

If you really want a gotcha perhaps you should find out if that operation was even legal.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
on Yahoo news, here's the Øbama attempt to cloud the issue and anticipate some damage control

a saturday article... with Pannetta chimimg in like Hillary usede to do for the CIC (Øbama)

news.yahoo.com...

Obama did not deny requests for help in Benghazi: Aide
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – Sat, Oct 27, 2012

you will need to read the brazen falsehoods for yourself... this man portrays himself a warrior-for-peace but relies on the tricky lawyer language to defend his actions/ in-actions

Let's have a timely investigation whether he 'refused' help to the Embassy employees & Ambassador in real time... as he watched the live coverage from the 2 drones above Benghazi !

parsing words = refused vs deny...

edit on 28-10-2012 by St Udio because: spell ck

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
on Yahoo news, here's the Øbama attempt to cloud the issue and anticipate some damage control

a saturday article... with Pannetta chimimg in like Hillary usede to do for the CIC (Øbama)

news.yahoo.com...

Obama did not deny requests for help in Benghazi: Aide
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – Sat, Oct 27, 2012

you will need to read the brazen falsehoods for yourself... this man portrays himself a warrior-for-peace but relies on the tricky lawyer language to defend his actions/ in-actions

Let's have a timely investigation whether he 'refused' help to the Embassy employees & Ambassador in real time... as he watched the live coverage from the 2 drones above Benghazi !

parsing words = refused vs deny...

edit on 28-10-2012 by St Udio because: spell ck

Embassy employees? They worked for a private security firm. Except the guy known as Stevens.
Maybe in the future they will drop the pretense altogether and just fly flag of WalMart and the flag of Unocal and the flag of Standard Oil, or the flag of Apple or Nike over the "alleged" consolates.

Consulate? What a joke! Was that to insure the safety of all the tourbuses travelling around Libya taking in the sights?
Of course not. This is about the US corporate interest there.
That's what this was all about. And those corporate interest hire mercenaries to protect their feifdoms in countries abroad that might be adverse to their exploitation.

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
And Obama did nothing about the major oil spill in the Gulf too. He doesnt know how or what to do when disaster strikes. He just does nothing.

And you people want more of that????

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

yahoo is a tricky one as well. from the photos used to portray obama and the photos they use to portray romney. along with how they side with obama every chance they get.

there is no doubt in my mind, yahoo along with other select media, is controlled by either the obama administration or a men in the shadows.

But back to obamas sly and clever toungue.. how does anyone trust this man?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
And Obama did nothing about the major oil spill in the Gulf too. He doesnt know how or what to do when disaster strikes. He just does nothing.

And you people want more of that????

Obama could give a crap about the American people. He is a Muslim, he has stated that, ON CAMERA, many times. If he is elected again, one can only imagine the atrocities to come for us here in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
- Unmasking disinfo agents -

This is something everyone should be very aware of.

" The CIA, FBI, Israeli Mossad, and other spy groups have "black budgets" in the tens of billions and are freely spending taxpayer dollars setting up fake "patriot" websites and radio programs and bankrolling trained disinformation agents. They also subsidize books and videos that specialize in defaming and smearing true patriots. Anyone who is genuinely and honestly exposing government corruption will eventually get on the list of these smear agents.

They'll stop at nothing, lying and deceiving, manufacturing false news reports and dredging up any personal junk they can get hold of, trying to spread confusion and chaos among patriotic Americans. "

www.texemarrs.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yahoo news is based on the writers opinion and not so much about fact. Anything that is against the American way, they are for.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Turkish diplomats were visiting Syria, Turkey has been accused of allowing the CIA to funnel weapons in to Syria. The diplomats in question were from the very provenience that is alleged to be where they are funneling the weapons through. Both candidates have already stated in the debates they would arm the Syrian rebels. It is likely this is already happening. Stevens was previously involved in Libya arming the rebels there. It's likely he was continuing such an operation to aid the Syrian rebels.
reply to post by antonia

Links?

You know, to proof of all of that. So I can follow.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Why do I get the sinking feeling that confusion over who had authority to make the call is going to become the meme on this issue. Attempting to present this as two separate attacks in two locations under two different US jurisdictions... Anyone else feel this coming?
We very well may have an administration flunky pushing the idea right here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by carl6405
And Obama did nothing about the major oil spill in the Gulf too. He doesnt know how or what to do when disaster strikes. He just does nothing
Hold on, this is something I know about.

I heard , from sources, That when Obama heard about the Leak in the Gulf, He Ran to a Home Depot, Bought a Huge Plug, and Chartered a boat out to the site. He was in his Dive Gear when he was Forcibily Stopped, Due to Insurance Reasons.

Seriously Dude, is that what you expected.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

www.therightscoop.com...

Please, people on the right are already floating the theory.

And from the Washington Post'

p.washingtontimes.com...

I'm not the only one saying it. you might want to find out if it's legal because it pales the blame game you are playing now. Calling me a shill for Obama is fairly stupid as this is the kind of stuff that can get you impeached. I wouldn't be welcome as a friend in his house.

Investigative journalist Aaron Klein has reported that the “consulate in Benghazi” actually was no such thing. He observes that although administration officials have done nothing to correct that oft-repeated characterization of the facility where the murderous attack on Stevens and his colleagues was launched, they call it a “mission.” What Mr. Klein describes as a “shabby, nondescript building” that lacked any “major public security presence” was, according to an unnamed Middle Eastern security official, “routinely used by Stevens and others to coordinate with the Turkish, Saudi and Qatari governments on supporting the insurgencies in the Middle East, most prominently the rebels opposing Assad’s regime in Syria.”

We know that Stevens‘ last official act was to hold such a meeting with an unidentified “Turkish diplomat.” Presumably, the conversation involved additional arms shipments to al Qaeda and its allies in Syria. It also may have involved getting more jihadi fighters there. After all, Mr. Klein reported last month that, according to sources in Egyptian security, our ambassador was playing a “central role in recruiting jihadists to fight Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria.”

Read more: GAFFNEY: The real reason behind Benghazigate - Washington Times p.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Keep buying the media's blame game story though cause this will lead you to something a lot deeper and darker than that.
edit on 28-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
[
I can verify he wasn't some random dude. His rank and position in the military/intelligence hasn't been verified but he definitely worked in the intel world and knows exactly how it works. I know this because I worked in the military intelligence world from September 2001- October 2005. I held a Top Secret/SCI clearance and my main job was message traffic. Everything he said you don't know about it. Do you know what a FLASH message is? Have you ever heard of it before?

Yes - it is a staple of movies and thrillers.

There's nothing he said you couldn't "learn" from reading Tom Clancy novels.

Othe than that yes he IS "just some annonymous dude" - made a great impact for himself tho - which is, of course, his likely motivation.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by carl6405

Obama could give a crap about the American people. He is a Muslim, he has stated that, ON CAMERA, many times.

and yet none of those have ever managed to be actually recorded for posterity.....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Just because you may have read a Tom Clancy novel doesn't mean this man is not who he says he is. Of course its real easy to say he's a fraud just to say it. But the truth is fraud or not he is absolutely right about everything he stated and I can verify it 100% because I've never read a Tom Clancy novel but I did work in military intelligence. If he's a fraud then he's one HELL of a GREAT fraud, like he must be Tom Clancy himself.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve704
- Unmasking disinfo agents -

This is something everyone should be very aware of.

" The CIA, FBI, Israeli Mossad, and other spy groups have "black budgets" in the tens of billions and are freely spending taxpayer dollars setting up fake "patriot" websites and radio programs and bankrolling trained disinformation agents. They also subsidize books and videos that specialize in defaming and smearing true patriots. Anyone who is genuinely and honestly exposing government corruption will eventually get on the list of these smear agents.

They'll stop at nothing, lying and deceiving, manufacturing false news reports and dredging up any personal junk they can get hold of, trying to spread confusion and chaos among patriotic Americans. "

www.texemarrs.com...

Are you outing yourself? It is starting to get pretty deep in here. I used to come to this sight looking for info the MSM didn’t show but lately it’s become worse than certain opinion news networks.

Again what is this thread about?

Oh yeah. A Retired Lt. Col says he has inside info from unnamed sources even though he no longer has a clearance. I thought we were supposed to deny ignorance here. BTW congratulations on your 26th post. I will check back here later to see if the thread gets back on track.

I wonder how many people believe in what this Retired Lt. Col is saying to be true.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I want links to documents.

The media balloon heads can say anything they want, without documents, it means nothing, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Swills
[
I can verify he wasn't some random dude. His rank and position in the military/intelligence hasn't been verified but he definitely worked in the intel world and knows exactly how it works. I know this because I worked in the military intelligence world from September 2001- October 2005. I held a Top Secret/SCI clearance and my main job was message traffic. Everything he said you don't know about it. Do you know what a FLASH message is? Have you ever heard of it before?

Yes - it is a staple of movies and thrillers.

There's nothing he said you couldn't "learn" from reading Tom Clancy novels.

Othe than that yes he IS "just some annonymous dude" - made a great impact for himself tho - which is, of course, his likely motivation.

Well the guy has written at least one book I came across an interview of him on YouTube where he was plugging it. Do you think he might sell a few more after this? I do.

I wonder if he has a new book coming out.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join