It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST WATCH: Retired Lt. Col. and Special Operations Planner for 15 years, Obama ordered no response.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Again, you're telling me how a flash message works? Okay if you want but I'm well versed in the subject. And did I say a flash message goes directly to POTUS? Please point out that apparent mistake of mine... That said, when the flash message went out & since it directly involved a US ambassador POTUS was absolutely made aware of it. To say otherwise is ignorant. Ignorant.

So you've worked with message traffic & if you know how the system works why, no how could you be arguing with me? And as far as dealing with flash traffic that's not at all what you said. You claimed that each receiving station has their own protocol with dealing a flash message whereas I said no matter where you are in the world you always deal with a flash message in the same way, so roll your eyes all you want.

Hey guy, reading comprehension for the win, when did I ever say you said the situation room doesn't exist? Reading comprehension, get some.

I'm an not going to back track to look for your post where you did say something along the lines that the message was probably down graded or something to that effect.

No duh DC is not the White House, reading comprehension. I was making the point that not only did the WH know of the attacks but so did the rest of DC, those with clearances and access to classified DOD networks. You can say its my presumption that only the CIA was in contact with the dead seals but maybe you forgot about the drone filming the attacks? Either way, if what you believe is true than the CIA should be in hot water it lo and behold they too are playing the blame game, so you're wrong I'd imagine.

I'm definitely done arguing with you so let's just agree to disagree & leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Well it's nice to not be arguing with someone for once and thanks to you for listening. Outkast has been banned, for what I dunno.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Ugh I'm definitely sick of going in circles with some of you folks. I verify what the Lt. Col. Has said and that's that. Agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer
I could provide all the proof your little heart would desire but I suspect you would cry foul.

I guess we'll never know.

How disappointing, you ignore my entire post except for the last sentence. So I'll ask again, what is your motivation for being soooo skeptical? Are you voting for Obama next week? Do you believe everything the Govt tells you? Or do you just enjoy arguing with others no matter what?

Looks like I was right. Nothing but repeated unverifiable claims in this thread. Why would I need some special motivation to ask for more than your word? What's your motivation for repeatedly making arguments from pseudonymous authority?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

This is the only part I am going to address because by pointing this out it invalidates the rest of your comment and several others.

SO you get pissy when asked about your qualifications yet are fine to question others???

I did ask if you were an 88m but can you please show me in this thread where I asked for anyone's qualifications that are posting in this thread? Did I ask for proof that anyone here had served in the military? Did I make assertions based on my qualifications stating I could verify or disprove anything from Rushes un-vetted caller? I will wait.

Just for spits and giggles let’s say I wasn’t ex-military as you assumed would that in anyway detract from the question of the credibility of a unknown callers credentials on Rushes show? If you answer yes to this question please elaborate so I can try to understand your logic.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: Punctuation

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

This is the only part I am going to address because by pointing this out it invalidates the rest of your comment and several others.

You sure think pretty highly of yourself and statements. Funny and sad.

I did ask if you were an 88m but can you please show me in this thread where I asked for anyone's qualifications that are posting in this thread? Did I ask for proof that anyone here had served in the military? Did I make assertions based on my qualifications stating I could verify or disprove anything from Rushes un-vetted caller? I will wait.

You, in your first sentence state you asked for mine. Then turn around saying you never did. Do you not see that?
You made statements trying to disprove the Retired Col by merely stating he was on Rush's show, so that must be a fraud then.
You know full well that the Col can be researched and verified easily, yet you are more comfortable with placing our head in the sand and allow 0bama and the admin a free pass in this. Very disgraceful.

Just for spits and giggles let’s say I wasn’t ex-military as you assumed would that in anyway detract from the question of the credibility of a unknown callers credentials on Rushes show? If you answer yes to this question please elaborate so I can try to understand your logic.

You can question all you want, but when evidence or the path of finding evidence it placed before you, you instead push past it and claim he is false.
But, those that have no experience with or in the Military really have no way to either compare it to, or relate to how the situation happened or likely happened.
Kind of like going to a mechanic with a car problem and arguing with him on what is wrong because he didn't build the car.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I asked you if you were an 88M I think that is a bit different than claiming you were never in the military and asking for proof that you were.

If you can’t see the difference then you are lost. If you can find where I questioned your qualifications please post it. Besides if you couldn’t tell it was an obvious jab at your intellect and a bit crude I admit but if that escaped you it explains a lot.

I would question any information coming from any talk show that expects me to believe someone that has not been confirmed but you go right ahead. Rush might as well be Alex Jones in my book but if you consider him a trustworthy news source then I don’t feel bad for my 88M comment.

BTW please show us where we can find Ret Lt.Col Doug’s credentials like you claim that would clear things up for many people.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I asked you if you were an 88M I think that is a bit different than claiming you were never in the military and asking for proof that you were.

So you did ask about my MOS and/or job. At least that statement is honest.

If you can’t see the difference then you are lost. If you can find where I questioned your qualifications please post it. Besides if you couldn’t tell it was an obvious jab at your intellect and a bit crude I admit but if that escaped you it explains a lot.

Qualifications are tied to MOS. But, I guess that since I did not read the tea leaves how you wanted me to, then I am incorrect. Nice.

I would question any information coming from any talk show that expects me to believe someone that has not been confirmed but you go right ahead. Rush might as well be Alex Jones in my book but if you consider him a trustworthy news source then I don’t feel bad for my 88M comment.

Yet another swipe at those in the Military and MOS that you have deemed as lowly. You stay classy there.

BTW please show us where we can find Ret Lt.Col Doug’s credentials like you claim that would clear things up for many people.

Do a search. Geez, want me to hold your hand across the street as well?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Note to all US Ambassadors,

You can now buy LRAD acoustic weapons from China to place around your facilities / safe houses to keep people from storming your facility.

President Clinton put sanctions on China for selling arms to Iran. That sanction stopped China from selling arms to America, and also stopped us from being able to sell arms to China.

President Obama got the US State Department to declare LRADS "Not a Weapon" so it could be sold to China.

I suggest all our Ambassadors start buying LRAD's from China to protect themselves and their facilities. Obama said they're not "Weapons"....use your Mastercards!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I actually thought you got it but my bad it went over your head. I overestimated you.

Back on topic.

So you believe that it is my failure to provide proof to those on this thread of Ret Lt.Col Doug’s credentials. That is some strange thinking but my expectations have been lowered.

So I did the search and no Ret Lt.Col Doug there is a Douglas another Douglas and a Douglass that popped up can you be more specific on how you found Doug?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I actually thought you got it but my bad it went over your head. I overestimated you.

Just because someone does not play along with your crap, does not mean something was missed, just ignored.

Back on topic.

Great.

So you believe that it is my failure to provide proof to those on this thread of Ret Lt.Col Doug’s credentials. That is some strange thinking but my expectations have been lowered.

I never stated that you needed to provide or vet his credentials here. You want me to do your work for you. My reply is simple, do it yourself.

So I did the search and no Ret Lt.Col Doug there is a Douglas another Douglas and a Douglass that popped up can you be more specific on how you found Doug?

If you get his full name, then it is simple.
I spoke with 2 Retired Officers just about 5 minutes ago. Both were Army, and both were within SOF. Both confirmed what has already been stated, known by myself and others here, that the process of communications between the Ambassadors Site and group to the Military and Govt agencies.

The process is the truth, and really has yet to be disqualified as such.
All you want to do it crack jokes at a certain MOS within the Military and state that the caller is a fraud because he called Rush's show.

But, back on topic.
The process has been stated here. The process, by default shows that either someone failed to notify 0bama or 0bama made the decision to not support them during the attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join