It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason They've Been Calling Him Yeshua When It's YAHUSHUA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To those who wonder what is the correct spelling and sounding of the orginal and true Hebrew name of Jesus Christ and why the most common variation we've seen of the Hebrew name is this Yeshua instead of YAHUSHUA, I leave you the following snippet to examine for yourself.

PROPHECY 84: I YAHUVEH,Say,
Beware of the Illusion!

www.amightywind.com...

So much suffering the Christian church is going to go through because they threw out the Messianic Jews. [color=gold]And you of the Messianic Jewish synagogues, I point MY finger also to you. You, who took out MY Name YAH and said, "Yeshua will do." You didn't want to offend the orthodox Jews. You compromised. You who call this Prophet of MINE speaking, a Sacred Name user, you're right, that's why I anointed her and not you. You who dare to spell MY Name 'G-d.' What is that? What is that supposed to mean to ME? You even take away MY Deity and then you wonder, where are the miracles of old? Why can we not bring the dead into the churches? Why are they not raising up? Where are the miracles of old? If we would bring the lepers, why would they not be cleansed? If we bring the paralyzed, why do they not walk? If we bring the mutes, why do they not talk? When we bring the deaf, why do they not hear? When we bring the terminally ill, why do they not live?

If you've read the following and want something hardcore to convince of whether it is extremely important to know his true and original Hebrew name and the correct pronunciation and spelling of this name, then I say look at this other link:

www.amightywind.com...

This is a snippet:

[color=gold]Warn them now so they will become accustomed to using the Hebrew Name YAHUSHUA, and YAHUVEH and the RUACH ha KODESH. Satan does not want to counterfeit the Name YAHUSHUA with MY Name YAH in it.

All others who deny this Word, even though they claim to love Jesus and yet refuse to learn the Hebrew Sacred Names, Sabbath, and Holy Days and feasts. They will continue to nurse on milk for they don't want spiritual teeth to eat this Spiritual meat. In the Great Tribulation they will remember what they had read and some will repent and know this Ministry was truly Heaven sent. For MY beloved Babies, Bride, Chosen Ones and Elect, look up, your redemption draweth nigh. One way or another you will be coming back home to Heaven again.

edit on 25-10-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
And the reason is ??????

I saw a sign today on a church's billboard that said " God created us to glorify him".

Can you explain that one to me,or am I to far off topic.

Peace,
K

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I saw a sign today on a church's billboard that said " God created us to glorify him".

Next time, take a picture as your posting history leaves a lot of questions.

OP:

From source:

For MY beloved Babies, Bride, Chosen Ones and Elect, look up, your redemption draweth nigh. One way or another you will be coming back home to Heaven again.

Never mind Kdog - ripping on you is no better than ripping on them...keep on keepin'.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I do wish you had something else to support this. As far as I can see, this all comes from the mouth of Prophet Elisabeth Elijah Nikomia. Some prophets are true and some are false.

Somehow this just doesn't ring true. She has God saying "America, I spit on you." It's hard to believe that God would say that to any nation. It's also hard to believe that God would turn away the prayers of billions of people who don't use the correct name. Sometimes, I call Him "Dad," once I called Him "Daddy." Of course the vast majority of my prayers use a more formal form of address, but still.

The god described here seems petty and hateful, unlike the God I know.

(Besides, how do you say "Yahushua" if you've got a lisp?)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I realize I forgot to add more to the thread. When I made it, I was on a PC and now I am on a tablet and it is hard to edit on here.

The snippets will not make sense on their own.

I give permission to the mods to delete the thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Good find, Op.. thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
People who claim salvation hangs on what day the Sabbath is celebrated or who condemn others based on spellings of names or other minutia belittle the love, mercy and compassion of God and make a mockery of the sacrifice of Christ.

Dwelling on idiotic details that get between the people and their God is what Christ specifically preached against. It is mystifying that anyone would think salvation depends on something that he denounced.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Elisabeth Elijah Nikomia is really a mixed bag for me. She gets the beast's mark right and her talk on America is probably on point as they are the Beast of the land power (of Revelation 13) and she riffs off those points in differing variation but then she makes it well know that Ellen White is false (due to her stance on the state of the dead) from the Adventists (even though White spoke on those two points at length over 150 years ago...so basically regurgitating her themes) and backs it up with the statement from the prisoner on the cross.

Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

Firstly there is no commas in the original verse and secondly, did Jesus go to paradise that day or was He resting in the tomb for the next three days. Move the comma from after 'truth' to after 'today' then the verse makes logical sense as well as remaining in harmony with the rest of the gospel talking on the state of the dead. For her to dismiss Ellen White as false from such flimsy verses, trumpeting herself as a prophet all the time (when the prophets I know of don't trumpet themselves at all) and then come up with these things about the exact right Hebrew variation of the name seems kind of off base to me....something smelling a little fishy!

edit: Upon reading further of what she has to say about those people refusing to learn the Holy days and feasts (meaning the annual Jewish feast days also known as High sabbaths or sabbath days, as they are 'rest' days as well) proves that she is not in harmony with the Bible and therefore false.

Colossians 2:16, 17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

This passage is dealing with the ceremonial law specifically (as bible commentators will attest) as that law deals with meat, drink and new moons. The annual Jewish feast days point forwards to Jesus and His redeeming action on the cross for our salvation. Each feast day is meant to point towards in longing hope for the Messiah to undertake this sacrificial act for our salvation with longing hope. As he is already completed this act, the purpose of the Jewish feast days in what they were meant to instill in the minds of the Israelites is past. That is why it is called a 'shadow'. People can still keep the annual feast days if they wish as people should not be judged whether they do or don't, but it is definitely not a mandatory requirement.

If Elisabeth Elijah Nikomia is indeed false then it casts new light on what role she might be playing against Seventh-Day Adventism and possibly trying to corrupt the important message of God's mark and the Beast mark (chiefly given my Adventism) with extremist post that are readily shown to be false....guilty by association
edit on 26-10-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I do wish you had something else to support this. As far as I can see, this all comes from the mouth of Prophet Elisabeth Elijah Nikomia. Some prophets are true and some are false.

Somehow this just doesn't ring true. She has God saying "America, I spit on you." It's hard to believe that God would say that to any nation. It's also hard to believe that God would turn away the prayers of billions of people who don't use the correct name. Sometimes, I call Him "Dad," once I called Him "Daddy." Of course the vast majority of my prayers use a more formal form of address, but still.

The god described here seems petty and hateful, unlike the God I know.

(Besides, how do you say "Yahushua" if you've got a lisp?)

I think you've hit the nail on the head with this comment. I think Father's love runs deeper than formalities. People will call upon Father with whatever name they know Him by, it really matters about the heart, in my opinion. It's good to see that you have an understanding of the personal relationship to call Him Dad/Daddy.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You are 100% correct. The law and the prophets pointed to Christ, and Christ has become our Sabbath rest. A good teaching on this is watchman nees sit, walk, stand. Can be read free or download on scribd.com. There are many teachings from brother Nee and several others who have come before us.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yehoshua would be Hebrew, Yeshua is Aramaic. The apostles wrote "Iesous", which is pronounced "ee-YAY-soos"in Greek.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Fortunately for us Jesus is not a moron. It is written "whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved", and different languages have different ways of saying his name according to their particular dialects, Jesus is the one who mixed up the languages in the first place to rain on Nimrod's parade. If you know his actual aramaic or hebrew name fine, if not he knows who you're refering to. God searches your hearts and minds. Don't get so tied up in these things lest you forget your prime directive to be merciful, forgiving and to love your enemies and neighbors as you do yourself.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Be careful not to think I meant the weekly Sabbath was done away with as well. I was referring solely to the ceremonial law (of the annual Jewish Feast days). The weekly Sabbath remains as Hebrews 4:9 and Isaiah 56:6,7 and Isaiah 58:13,14 attest (it is not part of the law 'nailed to the cross', it is from the Divine Law which is to remain forever (Matthew 5:18, Isaiah 66:22-23))

The 'rest' harkens back to when Jesus met with Moses in the wilderness, He told him that He would bring rest to the children of Israel through Moses' leadership (Exodus 33:14). Here, Jesus, the new Moses as pictured by Matthew, promises rest to those who labor and are burdened down.

The metaphorical 'yoke' that Jesus' audience were carrying were many: the oppressive legal demands of religious leaders of the day based on 'their' interpretation of the Mosaic Law; the economic oppression brought on by the wealthy, particularly that of debts and related legal cases; and the oppression Roman taxation system. Jesus invites these burdened ones to take His yoke. This is not a less stringent interpretation of the law (meaning the correct interpretation of the initially intent behind the law), as he makes very clear in the Sermon on the Mount. Rather it is the lightness of the yoke that He emphasizes. The lightness consists of meekness and humility of heart. These characteristics make the fuller demands of Jesus much easier to bear than even that of the scribes and Pharisees. When the Christian takes on Jesus' yoke, he or she will find true refreshment (or rest) for the soul.
source: Andrews Study Bible, study notes for Matthew 11:28 and 29

Hebrews 4:3-11 affirms that physical ‘Sabbath rest’ (sabbatismos) is the weekly outward manifestation of the inner experience of spiritual rest (katapausis) in which the final…rest is…experienced already ‘today’ (4:7). Thus ‘Sabbath rest’ combines in itself creation-commemoration, salvation-experience, and eschaton [end-time]-anticipation as the community of faith moves forward toward the final consummation of total restoration and rest.”
source

edit on 27-10-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Fortunately for us Jesus is not a moron.

Quote of the week, lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yehoshua would be Hebrew, Yeshua is Aramaic. The apostles wrote "Iesous", which is pronounced "ee-YAY-soos"in Greek.
You are still trying to push off your interpretation of the pronunciation of Ἰησοῦς in the New Testament based on modern Greek names for the individual letters.
A quick look into Wikipedia articles on the Greek letters will show that they were not pronounced the same way back when the NT was written, compared to modern usage.
What I recommend is to go to greeklatinaudio.com...
Go to the bottom of the page and click the download section which takes you to the index.
I went ahead and downloaded all the MP3 files and listen to them while reading along with the Greek NT text.
They went to great pains to reconstruct how these words would have been pronounced when they were originally written into the pages which became the NT.

new topics

top topics

join