It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Number 10 link to paedophile ring'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Damn I was hoping for some very difficult questions aimed at Dave " were all in this together " Cameron, hopefully from the police and in an interview room. But anyway, atleast this is in the past and is'nt still going on. It could even be a year after they upped the legal age of consent to 16 so views may have differed back then. But what do I know as I wasn't even a sperm back then.
But if this is even as close to being as bad as the Saville affair,then I hope the guy still lives and can be punished.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This was mentioned(as a post) in another thread this morning. It will get buried and forgotten, just like the story I posted in response to it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems a good portion of our "public servants" in both countries have a taste for the forbidden. Yet they will never truly be held accountable for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
JS was close with Mrs MT and her Hubby. Also was mentor to a Prince C etc.
JS mixed in very high influencial circles (and obviously P ring ones) including judges etc
JS was part of a P ring which im sure included many high ranking people.

This is why it was covered up until now!! 10 D involved? maybe? who? JM?

People have now started reporting other sex pests!

The question is how much of the truth will actually come out. very little I suspect, but you never know!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well if svile was connected to Jersey. Who else used the same place? Sailing trips? So it must have been a well known thing among those in power. If they needed to abuse some one they had a place were it could be done and no questions asked. I think it is all a control thing. Once you are in the gang, then you are stitched up in a way that you will do what ever they want. Some one already mentioned Hollie Craig ect

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

so they have had evidence since 1992 that they could have followed up on, and haven't. And their negligence goes so deep as to leave them saying, "If the evidence even still exists".

Am I the only one here who thinks that, as horrific as it is to say, the pedophile ring may not even be the biggest problem?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

JM? Are you saying old Mr Major, now that would be a story for the headlines.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Some related stuff to Google.

Jersey care home scandal.
Operation Ore (Major paedo sting) cover up, D notice by Tony Blair stopped any reporting on the investigation.
Canadian genocide linked to Catholic Church and Royal Family.
Dunblane cover up. Listen to Sandra Uttley's Dunblane Uncovered on youtube.
Ken Clarke MP outed as a paedophile by Ben Fellows former child actor.
Islington care home scandal and Harriet Harman MP's role in it.
Former PM Edward Heath was a paedophile who visted Jersey regularly on his yacht.
The Hollie Greig case in Scotland.

Just a few of many saddening incidents.
edit on 24-10-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In 2009 Jack Straw made a rule that children in care cannot report being abused. Kids in care can only speak of their abuse when leaving the care system, and now due to the high voltage of adults who were abused in the care system bringing charges against the governments, the governments are in talks of setting up an office, so that any victim bringing charges must first ask for permission from the new government office. Perhaps all can now understand there is a huge cover up

the-tap.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magoo22
Some related stuff to Google.

Jersey care home scandal.
Operation Ore (Major paedo sting) cover up, D notice by Tony Blair stopped any reporting on the investigation.
Canadian genocide linked to Catholic Church and Royal Family.
Dunblane cover up. Listen to Sandra Uttley's Dunblane Uncovered on youtube.
Ken Clarke MP outed as a paedophile by Ben Fellows former child actor.
Islington care home scandal and Harriet Harman MP's role in it.
Former PM Edward Heath was a paedophile who visted Jersey regularly on his yacht.
The Hollie Greig case in Scotland.

Just a few of many saddening incidents.

Do you have any proof to any of those allegations? Any? The Canadian genocide one (it can be proved that not only were the Royal Family not in Canada at the time, but that the queen was heavily pregnant and not performing any visits at the time stated) is an absolute joke so I am assuming the others are at this moment claims people have made that are caught by Google - that doesn't make them true though.

Sheesh, am I saying what you say is false? I don't know if it is true or not - you believe them because you want to, evidence or facts would be nice though wouldn't it? Please don't now say the mysterious P's that B won't allow evidence - If I stated that you had abused me, wouldn't you want some evidence to prove that before the vitriol is poured?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I can't say I'm surprised at this news, everything else politicians do in their lives is crooked and corrupt, it was only a matter of time before something like this came out.

I would imagine that there are more Major Perverts (MP's) involved than just 'a senior aide at No 10', and if there are, now the cat's out of the bag I'll bet the Major Perverts are sweating like a paedophile in Mothercare - which is quite a fitting analogy.

We put these rich, educated, criminal throwbacks of society in charge of our country, and wonder why the UK is such a prize mess. What the hell are they teaching in their posh public schools for them to churn out so many sophisticated conmen?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Maybe or maybe not but he used to give me the creeps. He was in power 90 to 97 so would have been involved in the 90's cover ups!

There are other more likely players im sure.

Whoever was involved and im sure many and from elite ranks, its big!! JS himself now has 160 cases an there are now other cases against other names! Hope the viictims dont just talk to the authorities but also go public. Its the only way to out all the elite sex pests

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The West has longsince been pencilled in for destruction from within. What you are seeing now are the beginnings of the end for us, and it has all been planned to go down this way.
Watch these dark matters and revelations accelerate from here on in.

The East is where it is at. A new world order.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by lewman

Maybe or maybe not but he used to give me the creeps. He was in power 90 to 97 so would have been involved in the 90's cover ups!

There are other more likely players im sure.

Whoever was involved and im sure many and from elite ranks, its big!! JS himself now has 160 cases an there are now other cases against other names! Hope the viictims dont just talk to the authorities but also go public. Its the only way to out all the elite sex pests

Someone 'gave you the creeps' (why?) so you think it's ok to suggest they are a paedophile? My God, the things people will say when they think they are anonymous on the internet. If the person at the end of your street 'gives you the creeps' do you tell your neighbours that person must be sexually abusing children based on nothing other than your 'creep' level?

I'm sorry, but to throw accusations like that around without anything other than your opinion should be beyond the pale, would you like such an accusation to be made against you on your facebook page (assuming you have one) even though there is no evidence to back it up? Or would you want the accuser arrested for making such a claim?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I didnt state he was but only that its always a possibility! And that goes for anyone else JS associated very closely with!.
edit on 24-10-2012 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I didnt state he was but only that its always a possibility! And that goes for anyone else JS associated very closely with!.
edit on 24-10-2012 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

So why is it a possibility? For all you know someone you knew/know may at some point be accused and possibly convicted of a sex crime - does that make you also a sex offender?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This could explain why those dead girls were found on the Queens property over the last few years. (I'm not saying she had anything to do with it, but those stories did go away fast)

Also this shouldn't surprise anyone. "Skull and Bones" has a ritual where members stand before each other (nakied) and confess their sexual misdeeds. From my understanding this is done once a year to re-establish bonds between members (regardless if they're still at Yale, or not). What a great way of controlling others in power. Allow them to sexually act with no regards to morals, then use that information to control them. Classic "S&B".

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

That's a fair point, TBH the canadian genocide one is new to me so I can't really comment to much on that apart from I have a video on my to watch list by Kevin Annett (now banned from entry to the UK after slating the Royal's in his lectures) that you may be interested to watch? Not saying it's proof or anything but thought provoking and little has been taught of this holocaust (at least here in the UK). www.youtube.com...

Dunblane stinks to high heaven, all files locked away for 100 years?!!!!! Please listen to the Sandra Uttley interviews online and tell me that it's not a harrowing cover up. www.youtube.com...

How can anyone deny the Jersey Haut de la Garenne attrocities on a tiny yet massively wealthy island owned by the crown? Please watch Sun, Sea and Satan, an amazing bit of film making. www.youtube.com...

If you haven't looked into the Hollie Greig case I advise you do so ASAP. holliedemandsjustice.org... & www.youtube.com...

Operation Ore & Blair www.tpuc.org...

Ken Clarke MP www.maxfarquar.com... No wonder he wanted to reduce sentences of paedos by half if they plead guilty. www.thesun.co.uk... ntences-for-thousands-of-paedophiles.html

(Quote from article) A chilling 5,901 predatory monsters faced charges of “sexual activity with a child” between 1997 and 2010. Of these, 4,950 pleaded guilty.
Tory MP Philip Davies said: “It would be extraordinary if rapists were denied a 50 per cent cut in their sentence but paedophiles were not. It would make a complete mockery of our justice system.”
A Downing Street spokesman said the sentencing proposals were still being finalised.

Islington care home was ran by paedophiles. (widely publishised) www.guardian.co.uk...

Will that do for now? Sorry I haven't any actual proof, but I do believe elite paedophile rings are real because sadly it's true. It's all coming out of the woodwork now anyway hopefully and a lot of the elite need to worry. Mobs hate paedos! Now where is my pitchfork?

Oh and how many links do the Royal's want with sex abusers, Prince Edward's bezzie pal Jeffery Epstein? Jimmy Savile was bizarrely close to them what with him being of lowly commoner birth. They are a revolting set of people. 17 year old Girl found dead on the Queen's property. www.dailymail.co.uk... That story came and went fast!!!

edit on 24-10-2012 by magoo22 because: Forgot a point.

This stuff is rife pal.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So its not a remote possibility? Impossible? What like JS?

Circles and behaviour can sometimes be reflective!

Watch the news for more developments. More speculation is premature and pointless!

But people are allowed to think and contemplate possibilities in a free society even if that society covers up evil and perverse deeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
This could explain why those dead girls were found on the Queens property over the last few years. (I'm not saying she had anything to do with it, but those stories did go away fast)

Also this shouldn't surprise anyone. "Skull and Bones" has a ritual where members stand before each other (nakied) and confess their sexual misdeeds. From my understanding this is done once a year to re-establish bonds between members (regardless if they're still at Yale, or not). What a great way of controlling others in power. Allow them to sexually act with no regards to morals, then use that information to control them. Classic "S&B".

You are mixing a couple of things here. The Queens estates cover many square miles of land. The stories don't go away, they just stop attracting attention once a suspect has been found and arrested, potentially convicted. They then become local news because just because it's on land 'owned' by the Queen isn't really important - if it happened on council land, would the council leader automatically be implicated? Why would they, that would be stupid to assume.

The Skull and Bones thing, if it exists, is an American thing surely, regardless of the accuracy of your post, not sure what is has to do with this thread. Should you do another one to suggest (as you seem to) that anyone who has been to Yale feels they have the license to rape or sexually abuse others with no fear of arrest? That is what you seem to suggest, would be interesting to see evidence of this.

I've no real skin in this thread but it is such a clear example of deny ignorance seeming to have now become accept all rumours and opinions as fact. Shame for what that is doing to ATS and if people aren't careful may lead to libel action against the site.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So its not a remote possibility? Impossible? What like JS?

Circles and behaviour can sometimes be reflective!

Watch the news for more developments. More speculation is premature and pointless!

But people are allowed to think and contemplate possibilities in a free society even if that society covers up evil and perverse deeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I've never met you, do you sexually abuse children? I could contemplate that possibility if I wished but it would be childish to do so without any reasonable evidence why I should. You are the one doing the speculating which as you say is premature and pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join