It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Caught on camera in the Champions League game.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Hey before you all shoot the messenger, i made it clear from the start, i don't buy this ghost stuff, i posted this thread tongue in cheek so to speak, after noticing it hasn't been covered here on ATS.

So to those who have nothing nice to say, don't say anything move along.
What are you talking about?

I read nothing like that.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Very interesting thank you for sharing.

That being said I think it's sad that you all had to get your cheap laughs and jokes in at the expense of a little girl.

The person in the photo happens to be my mother's friend's second cousin's nephew's daughter.

She has a very rare skin disease, she is not a ghost or an alien or a monster.She is just a 9 year old little girl.

What is wrong with you people?!?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hey before you all shoot the messenger, i made it clear from the start, i don't buy this ghost stuff, i posted this thread tongue in cheek so to speak, after noticing it hasn't been covered here on ATS.

After all, its what we do here isn't it, investigate strange and mysterious objects and anomalies and so fourth.

Besides it something weird and different instead of the constant bombardment about obama and romney on here.

Sometimes when I reply, I sound like an ass. But If you was here with me in person my humor would come accross allot more - hopefuly lol.

And yes, 100% about the romney obama comment and for that alone I will flag the # out of your thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

So to those who have nothing nice to say, don't say anything move along.
What are you talking about?

I read nothing like that.

That was actually directed at n00bUK, who commented saying crap picture crap story, my point was why say anything if that was his though's...it wasn't directed at you, sorry if it came across that way.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I though you was having a dig at me for posting this thread, anyway i stared you for clearing that up..i understand.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Debunked...

Cheers!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomada

Nice work! Fascinating how much it looked like a ghost due to the lighting and camera affects!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Oh man, it must be embarassing to be that woman now. She is so strange looking she was mistaken for a supernatual entity.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomada

Well done Nomada, as you can clearly see the old guy in the background from the first pic, and the white shirt on the old asain lady, and as redtic first suggested.

I'm going to say that it's a real, un-doctored photo - it's the older gentleman's seated wife who is obscured by shadows. The lack of light can do funky things with photos. Tis creepy, though.

Have to say i was convinced it was a photoshop job when i posted this thread, i was wrong.

Case Closed
edit on 24-10-2012 by TheMaverick because: because i can.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Just used Avid Studio pro to look at this photo think its fake if you look at the fan with the white shirt on to the right of the payer with the name James on his shirt look at the fans knees there is a hooded person there

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i clicked on this post because i wanted to have a giggle... but that gives me the creeps.
not much gives me the creeps i assure you. bloody horrible
. poor old bugger, imagine waking up to that sitting on the end of your bed, i would pee myself

edit on 24-10-2012 by Fineousstitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It is Kombuare haunting PSG

(former manager)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Where's the video, I'm sure there's some explanation

ok it's a short woman, well ghost hunters has gotten everything claiming ghost, ghosts are real but pretty much 100% invisible 99% of the time, an atheist would assume ghosts are fantasy but if you've personally experienced one it's not so much a fantasy anymore, when I see a photo like this I assume 99% chance it's not a ghost, even though I know ghosts are real, because, just because they exist doesn't mean you will easily find any evidence of their existence, scientifically we're talking about the same beings in the same multi-dimensions string theory boasts
edit on 24-10-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It looks like a mini Obama.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomada
Debunked...

Cheers!!

debunked my foot. this picture clearly shows the ghost sitting down and smiling, clearly confirming the original snapshot is real.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by Nomada
Debunked...

Cheers!!

debunked my foot. this picture clearly shows the ghost sitting down and smiling, clearly confirming the original snapshot is real.

Agreed Case reopened..

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

...it's the older gentleman's seated wife

You could tell it was the guy's spouse from that picture...man you're good!!

Well done Nomada

Thanks for posting OP...I love these threads

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
DADDY

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
mis-direction..

again .. from something important ..

and are they still rioting in Spain /Portugal ?? or did they stop for the soccer game?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Let's list the possiblities, no matter how absurd:

1) it's a small strange looking man in the crowd

I'm going with this one. When I was a kid, my friend Tony Rotundi's uncle Augie looked like this. He had liver disease, and he literally looked like this guy. Scary looking, but the nicest little man in the world - bless his soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join