It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin spa 'mass shooting' in Brookfield

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Um, Are you guys seriously insinuating they were hooking out in there? Don't make me laugh. These are legit businesses. They cut hair, they do facials, wax hair and some do give massages depending on the size of the place. It's actually one of the only sectors of the economy that is still growing. I used to do that kind of work myself. Believe me, the accusations people level just make most of us sick.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

I guess this is coincidence too:

www.upi.com...
Brookfield Police Chief Daniel Tushaus confirmed late Sunday Haughton's body was found in a section of the building that was the last to be searched and where police had found what they believed was an improvised explosive device, WISN-TV said.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr, this is so idiotic. Something you can't find, is always found in the last place you look for it. Why was there a man hunt outside of the spa for this guy?

It's like looking for your nose when it's right on your face!

What a bunch of keystone cops!

edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
It's actually one of the only sectors of the economy that is still growing.

My point EXACTLY.

"000000h, you too big. I charge extra!"

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It's actually one of the only sectors of the economy that is still growing.

My point EXACTLY.

"000000h, you too big. I charge extra!"

Um no, you wouldn't go to a place that cuts hair for that. Really, I invite you to go to your average hair/ skin spa and try that. Some one propositioned that to me once and the guy spent 6 months in jail.
edit on 21-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I never said any of that but when 80%-90% of Blacks in the US are Dems its a sure bet this guy was NOT a tea party conservative.

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by knightrider078
Guess Sence this shooter is black you guys cant blame evil tea party conservatives for this one.

Does the tea party not allow Black guys?

Are there no conservative Black guys?

Nice try at political trolling though!

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!

Sad about innocents being killed by anyone regardless of color or creed!
edit on 21-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Obama isn't "taking your guns".

He and Hillary are working through the UN to create International treaties to take guns away from people everywhere because the people must not be armed in case they want to resist the NWO.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by intrptr

Obama isn't "taking your guns".

He and Hillary are working through the UN to create International treaties to take guns away from people everywhere because the people must not be armed in case they want to resist the NWO.

Once again the old myth about people with guns being able to avert the NWO?

May I ask you how you would achieve that? By shooting at the Capitol-building? Or on some police-officers trying to disarm you?
Don't you think that you should try some other, not-as-brutal methods prior to shooting?

Man, I have it with this "we are Americans, we like big guns and easy ways to solve problems! Haha! See, I can shoot your eye out from a mile apart! Ha!" - f**k that, the real world problems are not solvable with a gun!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

Maybe because it's a case of domestic terrorism?
reply to post by muse7

Really?
Then where is the FBI in the "hood"?
Where is the FBI in gang land?

One crazy criminal starts shooting people and the FBI is there because it's "domestic terrorism", yet "thugs" do as they wish selling drugs and murdering people and the police barely care about it?

The spa type shooter, no know reason, shoot up public places, bigger story.

Gangs, an american tradition killing each other, a know quanity, no story just another brother face down.

Just as long as they dont tell the rest of the country that they must surrender thier arms because of what goes on in the city (for the very large part). But that is what they are trying to do.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
lol, Obama is taking guns? In what reality? The NRA paranoia world?

Romney is the one singing gun bans.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
People are making this about race now? Because he's black?

Why didn't anyone on here mention the Aurora shooters race. White? Like most mass shooters. The right wing in the USA commits the most acts of domestic terrorism.

ATS is mini stormfront

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.cnn.com...

edit on 22-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

...the real world problems are not solvable with a gun!

Agreed. Won't stop people from trying though. Biggest arms dealers on planet are Russia, China, US, UK and France. In Libya we democratized them with 20 million firearms. Thats three guns per person. Now thats gun control.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Both the FBI and BATF were there early on, which to me is a red flag. It's seems every time there is one of these random-rage shootings, the fed wants to take control of the investigation. Why?

Also, look for a guy who is a veteran and has been prescribed anti-depressants.

---------------

News is now saying the suspect had been previously ordered to turn in his guns, maybe because of a domestic violence incident. This one seems made-to-order for the gun control crowd.
edit on 21-10-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

I listened to almost the entire thing on police scanner. The emergency personnel ASKED each other if they would like ATF and FBI on the scene. Since they were not sure of all the details of the situation early on, they figured it couldn't hurt. FBI is always called when there is (or what they thought may be at the time) a hostage situation.

I realize that the latest mass shootings in Aurora, CO and Oak Creek, WI are very fishy, this one in Brookfield was pretty cut and dry of a domestic situation. One crazy dude who couldn't handle his wife left his sorry butt and since he is not a man, decided to take her out and others, just b/c he was miserable. Thank goodness he offed himself, saves me $.
edit on 22-10-2012 by 4ajodster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

At 6:30pm news conference, police chief says he doesn't know what kind of gun he used. Seven hours later, they don't know that? They didn't even say whether a gun was found.

The suspect's body was allegedly found in another room in the spa behind a locked door, which is supposed to account for the time it took to find him.

Very sloppy police work, don't you think, since they stated THEY HAD A MANHUNT FOR THE GUY IN PROGRESS!!!!

Elvis, did not leave the building!

The police did an excellent job yesterday you tool. The guy was behind a locked door, which was behind the propane tank, which they thought may have been an IED (which wasn't) so they couldn't get to that area right away.

Would you have rather they busted in and risked more innocent peoples lives?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Sounds like the IRS was garnishing his wages, though I doubt they will list that one as a contributory cause to the shooting:
sussex.patch.com...

www.jsonline.com...
The woman "said the guy dropped his clip. She said it was definitely a pistol," he said.

www.jsonline.com...
"The younger Haughton ...spent four years in the Marines after high school."

A veteran, just like I predicted.

"On October 8 and October 9, Haughton wrote on his Facebook page "Need to get out of Wisconsin, HELP …" and "can anyone help me get out of Wisconsin." "

Interesting, I wonder who put the fear of God into him?

/
edit on 21-10-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

He wanted to get his coward butt out of Wisconsin because he was supposed to turn in all of his firearms to the sheriff.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

We can agree she is partly responsible. He never would of done this if she had not of been so cruel.

No, we can't. You have no idea what happened in that house. The only person to blame is the one who pulled the trigger.
edit on 21-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

Ultimately, no one else in this thread knows what happen in the house either.
Speculation saying the relationship was toxic, that he was abusive, that he was a bad father
is just that. That man is dead also and we have no clue what set him off except his wife left and took the kids.
Women do this all the time when they meet another man. She very well could have set him up on the DV so it looked better in her favor when going after full custody. Then the threat of forcing the man into child support. All because she found another man with a better job better looking ect. To blame the guy for the situation he was in that set him off is wrong. Where is the lady now, no word from her at all. The mans father already gave a statement he said it was nothing like his son. Two sides to every story. It is sad these three innocent people are dead. His wife must still be alive and of course he is gone so we will never get the whole truth end of story.

Wow, love the blame on the wife, who is DEAD. Do a little investigating before you speak such rubbish. She already took a restraining order out on him, he slashed he tires at her place of work, and was supposed to turn in his firearms to the sheriff. Azana Spa is in Brookfield, a middle to upper class suburb, and is a very upscale business. How long have you hated women? geez

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I really believed the ATS crowd was more intelligent than has been shown recently.

This is a distrubed individual that snapped. While it is sad, it happens. If all this guy had access to was a kitchen knife he would have killed people with that.

Everything that happens in the world is not a conspiracy to take away guns. I cannot believe there are still people here gullible enough to buy into politics!!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
People kill people. Before guns it was swords, before that ...stones and sticks and fire.

People are the problem, society is the problem.

If this whole damn planet wasn't so concerned with appearing PC, maybe psychopathic retards that do things like this could be dealt with before they have a chance to harm innocent citizens.

And you propose the givernment do what to save us exactly?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

That's because we're afraid Obama is going to TAKE them. And besides, we've come to learn to depend on ourselves to make the world a better place because Obama can't. (And that went for all the idiot presidents these past years.)

On topic, it's sad that this is how society is going. How can life mean so little to some? It's disgusting and I wish the families of the deceased (and even the shooters family) peace.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Domestic terrorism, IED, ... give me a break guys. Like I said yesterday, it was probably NOTHING and screaming IED by the media has done exactly as it is meant to do: force words into your head like "domestic terrorism", "he is middleastern", etc, Lets run around in circles screaming TERRORIST.. before even looking at any evidence or waiting for someone to see what it is or if its even related to this guy. Lets go ahead and call homeland and the ATF cause we are so programmed by little words like IED. I guess when you do something stupid theyre gonna strategically bomb your house and call in tanks due to the propane tank on your grill.. and youve got more propane for your IED than the 1-lb'er that they claim was there. ONE whole lb of propane. I have a 100 gal tank of propane hooked to an emergency heat source for the winter. They best call out the a-10 warthogs on me. I said it could be a roll of toilet paper on the round and folks wold scream IED, terrorist, middle easterners.. yep. Move along, the bill for all that hardware called out for a domestic dispute will be in the mail.

Another sign of the times : Obama is invoked every time someone goes nutty. Seriously??

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by rickymouse

That's because we're afraid Obama is going to TAKE them. And besides, we've come to learn to depend on ourselves to make the world a better place because Obama can't. (And that went for all the idiot presidents these past years.)

On topic, it's sad that this is how society is going. How can life mean so little to some? It's disgusting and I wish the families of the deceased (and even the shooters family) peace.

On the flip side, maybe if they hadnt wasted so much time running around like morons and calling in every agency they could, and searching when he was in the building ( they mustve not even looked) then the loss of life might have been less. Bad things happen when those in charge are too eager to use their goodies and not conform to normal procedures. Normal these days is running in circles and screaming .. while calling in the ATF and Homeland.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join