It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

messing with some "witches, warlocks, and idiots", OH MY!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

you do realize that with all the arts people claim to know of, or even worse to be master of, offering warnings and such, you either do what you INTENDED...or you waste your time.

It is absolutely and entirely about intent. You can waste your time, and think you are doing all this nonsense, and one day have a mental break down you will justify later as an "evil attack" because you see it was a huge lie, or you will snap out of it and go to the other extreme and never think of anything spiritual again.

Balance is key. There is no need for cryptic warnings. Pranks are as old as dirt and are good fun as long as they are not done out of malice. I am just looking for honest fun.

It's like you telling me that saying bloody Mary into a mirror will conjure up the pop culture phantom it is supposed to....There are things you need not worry about "stepping into"......

If I knew what I was doing, and they too, and we intended on hurting each other with it, then we would be in a world of crap WE KNEW WE WERE GETTING INTO.

If not, we play.....don't take things so seriously. It is counterproductive and is in fact THE mind killer.

edit on 19-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

you do realize that with all the arts people claim to know of, or even worse to be master of, offering warnings and such, you either do what you INTENDED...or you waste your time.

It is absolutely and entirely about intent. You can waste your time, and think you are doing all this nonsense, and one day have a mental break down you will justify later as an "evil attack" because you see it was a huge lie, or you will snap out of it and go to the other extreme and never think of anything spiritual again.

Balance is key. There is no need for cryptic warnings. Pranks are as old as dirt and are good fun as long as they are not done out of malice. I am just looking for honest fun.

It's like you telling me that saying bloody Mary into a mirror will conjure up the pop culture phantom it is supposed to....There are things you need not worry about "stepping into"......

If I knew what I was doing, and they too, and we intended on hurting each other with it, then we would be in a world of crap WE KNEW WE WERE GETTING INTO.

If not, we play.....don't take things so seriously. It is counterproductive and is in fact THE mind killer.

Fair enough ... your life ... your choice ... still doesn't explain why such an expert as yourself felt the need to start a thread and ask for help when as I have already said 'you clearly feel you have all the answers' ?

Much strangeness !

Woody

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

well, I am not an "expert" in pranks first off. I am not an expert in "witch craft"....lol.

Second, I am looking for some fun ways to mess with them, that much is explained in the OP, in detail as you have said yourself.

Third, If I wanted help acting a fool with candles and spells and what not, I would ask for the help of such people as the ones I am trying to get a rouse from.

The spirit of this is fun and funny. You are trying to make it serious and heavy.

I get it, BE WARNED.....Yeah, well, I still like pulling a prank every now and again.

no need to "bind me" and cast a spell or incantation sealing me from "practicing".

I just want to enjoy myself with annoying people, instead of getting mad at them. It makes certain people´s life dedication kind of a joke maybe, maybe I am mocking what is sacred to some.....but to me it is not. I can make no disrespect to something that carries no weight to me.

You seem pretty concerned. would that concern fashion an idea for my prank, or is this more cryptic warnings or high horse cynicism?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ha! I love it. I can appreciate your desire to mess with these clowns.

First off I'd say stay within their paradigm, using things they will recognize. Otherwise it will be like telling someone off in a language they don't know.

Messing with them in your place of business could be tricky, because you don't want to creep out the other customers. Maybe scribble some occult symbols on their napkins. Of get ahold of some magical herbs and place them decoratively with their order, so that it looks innocent enough to any outside observer.

I'm not all that familiar with the spanish witchy paradigm, but try occultcorpus.com, I'm sure someone there will be familiar enough with it to give you some good ideas.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

ooooh, nice

some good ideas there.

Yeah I had the same concern. I don't want to make my other customers think I am insane.

You are right about keeping it local. I liked the idea of using folklore I know they studied in school.

I liked you napkin idea. I was thinking of using a little owl figurine since the owl is a symbol of good luck here. It is an olden symbol that attracts good spirits. I was thinking of looking up the rune alphabet they wrote with here and making a message on it. Either that or looking through Asturian symbols for one that is "evil" and writing it on a little piece of mirror and then sticking it to the bottom of a little owl. That and deforiming the owl a bit....like cutting it in half.

I know that would freak them out. I would just pop it into one of their big ass purses or in their umbrella as I walked by. The thing is I want to see the reaction. That is the whole point of this. I could just wait for them to come back all batty....I can see it now....the look on their faces....Oh that is the good stuff.....lol

I can't just walk by and say , "oh, I think you dropped this" and hand it to them.

Myabe your idea would be easier to pull off and invest less time. I dont want to take half an hour doing any of this. It might seem like it is really important to me, but I just like to have some fun.

Either way nice link.,

LOL

I feel like a kid again.....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

well, I am not an "expert" in pranks first off. I am not an expert in "witch craft"....lol.

Second, I am looking for some fun ways to mess with them, that much is explained in the OP, in detail as you have said yourself.

Third, If I wanted help acting a fool with candles and spells and what not, I would ask for the help of such people as the ones I am trying to get a rouse from.

The spirit of this is fun and funny. You are trying to make it serious and heavy.

I get it, BE WARNED.....Yeah, well, I still like pulling a prank every now and again.

no need to "bind me" and cast a spell or incantation sealing me from "practicing".

I just want to enjoy myself with annoying people, instead of getting mad at them. It makes certain people´s life dedication kind of a joke maybe, maybe I am mocking what is sacred to some.....but to me it is not. I can make no disrespect to something that carries no weight to me.

You seem pretty concerned. would that concern fashion an idea for my prank, or is this more cryptic warnings or high horse cynicism?

No high horse (I might get vertigo) ... freewill is yours ... enjoy and bye bye.

Woody

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

?

K

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Are you handy with stuff? Maybe create some haunted house stuff for their favorite booth. Magnets mounted under the table to move a salt shaker, wireless speaker to grumble something in an ancient language. Invisible message on the table that becomes legible when something like lemon juice is spilled.

I do agree with woodwytch though. Nobody is harmless. If you frighten or annoy them enough, you might get some real repercussions. Maybe not magic, but what about vandalism and/or crime? Superstitious people are crazy. They kill and behead their own children once in a while. Killing some guy they already didn't like after he started screwing with them seems plausible enough. Your wife is already frightened, is it worth risking her physical or mental well-being for you to have some childish pranks?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi dude why not put a rumour about that you sold the fake bronze plate on eBay for a small fortune to a Druid who thought it was the real deal.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

well

YES, I fear nothing from them. If I did, I would be a sad sad little man.

I am going to keep it simple. I actually don't want to invest any time building elaborate traps. I don't care that much. Up to now, It has been psychological, and that has been a blast....mind F´s

I don't mind reading up on stuff or learning something new keep it fresh. That has a dual purpose. More the beneficial one for myself in learning new things I might not have been interested in without this fun way of learning them.

If I have to go to elaborate tricks to have some fun then I am doing something wrong. Thanks anyways though.

On a side note, a friend and me once bought those remote control outdoor lights....we sat in his back yard and convinced these girls we used to hang out with that they were only activated by a special mental /voice combo command...

It was funny, since the button made a loud click noise we would shout commands like ON or ILLUMINATE...

then the kicker, ZEUS!!!

to this day we can look at each other and just say ZEUS!! with a firm brow and finger pointed high...and laugh our asses off. They enjoyed it and were glad to see that they were not going crazy.

I like your style....lol

pranks are great when they don't hurt anyone...I enjoy them. I don't want these people to go crazy, just to feel less enticed to come here acting a foolish witch....LOL

have a good one.

ZEUS!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by druid1

Hi dude why not put a rumour about that you sold the fake bronze plate on eBay for a small fortune to a Druid who thought it was the real deal.

hey, would you like to buy a tin plate painted copper with a horrid tacky picture on it?

It is worth a fortune...it once belonged to...um....this guy....who uh....used it to.....eat......the food of the gods served to him by forest elves which enchanted it with immortality elixir......

cheap!

nah, nice idea, but I don't want to be talking about money in hard times. They might be down on their luck for all I know. I don't want to be a jerk, just laugh to myself silently a little bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I agree with you Woody.
Personally, I wouldn't mess with it.
It just doesn't seem entertaining to me, it's like asking for trouble. which i sure don't need.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Yeah well, "witches" try to create an air of danger around them. Like they have plutonium in their pants and you should stay away.

These people and many more like them live in a state of heightened drama. Everything is dangerous to them and they are the only go to people to make it safe.....PFFFT

whatever. All I see are human beings being morons, and trying to intimidate me with lame psychological warfare.

If they were so "powerful" they would not be messing with me. They would be going after the big fish making their lives a mess directly, not someone they just don't like.

They can pretend all they want. They are not fooling me, and neither is anyone else. I know this world. It is all hog wash for the most part from desperate and delicate minds trying to fabricate their importance. Defense mechanisms that create a threatening image of themselves, "not to be trifled with". Always centered around revenge. I will curse you, after you do such and such. You will have it tenfold, after such and such.

They are usually people who have a moment of vulnerability someone exploited, and instead of dealing with it, they take on the role of exploiter. Feeding on the natural fears of people in an attempt to feel powerful, all rooted in that one moment in their lives where they dropped the ball.

F them. It is unhealthy and rude. I will enjoy the other side of the coin and make them aware that it is not easy with me. I am not scared and don't believe in their "power", the threat they pose, or the combined captain planet powers of their little sect...

so I get it, BE WARNED, these are dangerous things to be messing with....all I see are morons the kind I have known very well for some years and was ONE OF THEM in my teens. It is usually BS you role play to avoid dealing with your real life's problems.....so

thanks for the warning. But I got it covered......

if they had real power like making me go bankrupt, or imposing rules and laws on me that affected me directly then I would fear them. That is who you should fear....everyone else can kiss my ass...you are not scary.

edit on 20-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe it wasn't a curse at all they wrote on the bill, maybe it was a blessing and you sending it back probably confused them. I think the OP has some anger or hatred for these people though I know not why he would, maybe the christian brainwashing they had? I don't know, whatever the case it seems they don't have the problem, you do. If they are older, they're probably much wiser as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Whether or not you believe it, to ridicule others for what they believe is silly at best, and downright evil at worst. I pity people like the OP.

This thread honestly and openly advocates bullying. Just sad.
edit on 23-10-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
To the OP, thier beliefs may be wrong, however the LAW OF ATTRACTION is still alive and very real. Maybe you are the reason you're so irritated with these customers, my guess it's psychological projection. Psychological projection
edit on 23-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: spell-ing lolz

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I just want to enjoy myself with annoying people

Well, that tells me everything I need to know about you, a disrespectful person, who enjoys wallowing in other peoples discomfort. I just hope you realise that karma IS real and that one day, you're going to come across people that you have annoyed and perhaps they will be looking for ways to wind you up and make fun of you!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I agree with the law of attraction comment - your vibrations need to be higher than theirs so that you wont cross paths again, and if you do? just let it wash over you. You're giving power to them and their actions by retaliating - pay no mind and they'll move on. Fussing and carrying that much aggression will only make you ill.

I've got to say, unless I've mistook what you meant, which I'm pretty sure I haven't - the way you've belittled the practice of Witchcraft in general and decided to paint every practicing witch with the same brush is pretty closed minded of you. You have portrayed yourself as extremely arrogant, pig headed and immature. If that wasn't your intention then I'll look forward to reading future posts from you that change my mind.
edit on 23-10-2012 by I3utterfly because: typo

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
hey I knew this would generate this type of response from practicing witches...or whatever the correct word is.

I am not being disrespectful to them....

I want you to think about every nasty comment you ever made about Christians or organized religion and put down your stones....that is a glass house around you...

so you mean to tell me you have NEVER pulled a prank.....yeah sure....

I do this as a good faith response to ill will....

but because the targets of the prank is "witches" you get all hypocritical....

if it was Christians and they were telling me I was going to hell for practicing witchcraft and messing with my family and me, would you support me and bad mouth them, telling me how their persecution of us has been the curse of humanity....

for your information I am doing nothing wrong to them. They won't even notice it. I am not going to dump a bucket of cow dung on them...just laugh silently to myself.....

and no, they were not acting out of love.....you have no idea how the people I am talking about behave....maybe you would curse them, I instead pull a harmless prank..

get over yourselves.

MAYBE I AM THEIR KARMA

EDIT:
This is in part my problem with witchcraft...it makes people obsess about the consequences for others, when not even considering their own actions. The power over other people's lives, binding you, cursing you, doing craft for others.....how is that a spiritual journey? it involves everyone but YOU.

Most of the things done are done in a search for greater power and any good performed is mostly done to stay in the favor of your chosen deity or force, so as to not have your power stricken away from you....BS.

Try being humble and powerless...you would be surprised the.....never mind....worship some BS and ask for power.....

what you don't think I ever heard of the word karma, or law of attraction?

maybe I have and this will not affect mine, but then again, what is it to you? You come here to give cryptic warnings and such, but I doubt that you have ever even considered similar consequences about your own life.

consequences......they are mine and no one's business.....yet you would revel in my possible fear of them...pfft...
I know the type....and I am not impressed.

edit on 24-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

No, I have never pulled a prank on anyone and I'm not a witch either. I have always believed in treating people the way I would like to be treated myself...with respect! And whilst I may not agree with someone's view point or beliefs, I would not stoop to making fun of them, I would just agree to disagree.

So, I don't think I have to "get over myself" you decided to start a thread in the paranormal section (when it's not about a paranormal event, this should probably be in the grey area) and you surely must have known that some people would find your attitude offensive, so it is for you to "get over yourself" and perhaps think about why you would post such a puerile thread about how to prank people and make fun of them, as it's not really what ATS is about, this is a site aimed at adults and people with critical thinking skills, and whilst it's okay to have some fun at times, having a laugh at other peoples expense is really rude and disrespectful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join