It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[PETS] Post your pictures of Man's Best Friend here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nothing but a thread to post pictures of your dogs! I'll start it off!

Here are our four puppies! This picture was taken on a camping trip earlier this Spring.

Left to right they are Mira, Chloe, Bruno, and Rocky!

Mira is a dingo-chow mix. She just turned four. Chloe is an American Pit Bull Terrier and Bull Mastiff mix. She just turned three. Bruno is a rescued Boston Terrier. He was wandering around our neighborhood for about a month last fall before we took him in. No one was looking for him, so we decided to keep him. We think he is about two now. Rocky is another rescue that we took in from a neighbor who could no longer take care of him. He just turned one. When we got him he was half the size of Bruno!

Chloe loves to help us with our chinchillas. She treats them like they're her babies. Here are a couple pictures of her with two of our chins!

Why the [PETS] tag? Click Here!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

My Boy.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

He's adorable! Is that an MSU jersey? We have Red Wings jerseys for our dogs. Chloe needs a child's medium!

It's too bad it looks like we won't get much use out of them this year.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

This is lucky! She shows more compassion than most people i know but is prone to guilt tripping people into scratching her backside. Truly awesome dog.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

I don't have a picture of him on the computer, and he's somewhere outside, Tom catting, but my current pet, Thumper, looks almost just like your cat!

I named him Thumper because he's got a HUGE bushy tail, GIANT back feet, and his favorite show of affection is to "hug" my arm and thump it with his back legs! I've had him since he was only a few days old... Found him in my front yard, meowing loudly. Eyes closed and tiny. I don't know if somebody abandoned him there, or if maybe his mother was trying to move her litter and lost track of him. Whatever the case, I couldn't leave him laying there like that. So I brought him in and fed him with an eye dropper for about two months - until he got old enough to start eating on his own. I really bonded with the little guy during this process.

If I can get him to stay home for a few minutes while the sun is up, I'll post a couple of pictures here.

I am loving these pet threads!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My dog, Chun and cat, Frank on the woodpile out back.

Chun again with the new puppy (George) taken last summer. They were arguing over Chuns' doll there. Excuse the mess- I was re-modelling and that's a can full of nails there next to the picture.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, I don't know why I can't figure out how to get the picture here, maybe a mod can fix it for me or something. This is my sweet old buddy, he's about 10 or 11. Maybe 12... lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

Here ya go!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

He is styling in the tie.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My son moved out of state for 6 months and took the dog we
shared with him. I missed her so much! I made him create a website dedicated
to her where he posted pictures and videos of her. She had been my companion
every day for 3 years and it was a huge comfort to me. He moved back to town a
few months ago so I see her all the time now...thank goodness.
Hannah's Great Adventures

And here's Hannah!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ain't he cute?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Meet Fifi

flic.kr...

And Mia

flic.kr...
edit on 16-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This is "Maus" - American Pitbull/Mastiff Mix and his girlfriend "Weetz" the Chihuahua.

Maus is 4 years old and weighs 85 lbs. and Weetz is 2 years old and weighs 2.75 lbs. They are inseparable...and do you want to guess who rules the roost?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Top picture is my baby gurl Sydney, born 2007, bottom pic is her mom Molly. They are the sweetest babies and bring so much joy...
My girls.

edit on 16-10-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here's my four legged mans best friend. His name's Tex, about 6 years old. He's definantly good at defending the house. Despite his looks, he's actually really friendly, but this guy has quite an appetite.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Maxi...A guy at work didn't want her so I gladly took her in

Mouse radar test subject # 946B

"You know who runs the joint human!"

"Doesn't even look like me!"

edit on 16-10-2012 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't have a pet currently, but this pic was taken right before my Grandpa (in the picture) passed.....the dog in the pic is named Mitzi she is a Shi Tzu (sp?) 11 years old and just as crazy today.......I just thought I should post it

edit on 16-10-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I saved this dog not long ago from being thrown drowned in the sea by someone i guess
he just thought puppies were for christmas only!.
Obviously i didn't take to kindly to this and it was a case of "man overboard"
and puppy saved..

edit on 16-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join