It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous tracked down the jailbait-loving perv who destroyed Amanda Todd's life

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by olliemc84

I agree about any father/mother/brother/responsible adult who cared about Amanda Todd banging on the door of the school Principal. The Police may be playing down the real evidence - having been a Police officer myself - and in fact all the media exposure could be about flushing the culprits out into the open. To prefer charges Police have to ensure they have all their proofs. Every charge has a list of proofs and if even one is missing - then you cannot proceed - this is one of many reasons why crooks get away with heaps. One thing is for sure - Amanda Todd called out for help when no one was paying attention - plenty of people are paying attention now!

One fact is painfully clear - a young woman is dead and someone drove her there. People do not wake up one morning and think I will end it all today - people are driven to suicide it is a process. Someone goaded her into exposing herself on the internet - if men were taught as little boys - that women are not sexual playthings - incidents such as these would not happen. All little girls want to be adored and what the paedophile/cyberstalker did was push her - pushed her once to expose herself and pushed her again - this time she opted out of the game.

I read on a website - while flicking through - that the RIP webpage was set up a month prior to her death??? If that is true then society really is in a dark dark place.

Much Peace...

A month before ? That is very interesting ..if indeed true.

Makes me wonder if she really hung herself, or if she was secretly murdered, for reasons that we are not aware of....such as being an important witness.

Makes me curious as to all the details surrounding her death, such as who found her, how long had she been there..etc.

I know that is just silly speculation based on what you said..and in cases such as these..it is difficult to get to the truth via the net.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well I have smelled BS in this story since it broke but the whole "RIP page was set up a month before the death" thing is grasping at straws. The name of the page can be changed at anytime, the ACCOUNT was registered a month before she died, not the name.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

so how exactly is the guy a pedophile?? did he solicit the girl for sex??? or is that she flashed him and he spread the pics?? Heck guys leak pics of girls they know all the time.

she killed herself over it?? there must be some deeper issues than some pics of her being spread. I like how in the article linked they repeat Pedo over and over again.. if they could they couldh haveused it as noun pronoun adjective and adverb.

you have to be in a really messed up state of mind to kill yourself.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

THIS IS A HOAX

This video was created after he was allegedly arrested. There was no #OP on the table to find him and raid him either. Not on IRC or even a peep trust me.. I know. I have also been aware of this channel it was in fact supporting trolling videos of Amanda Todd just days before. It even made a video contradicting this current claim. For whatever the Agenda is "trolling imo" call it what you will. Here is a video claiming Amanda Todd did not exist made days before.

This video says Amanda Todd is a fabrication of a Media Scheme

Anyone can make a "anonymous" video seemingly to be a real #OP and post a pastebin. The same channel also had DMCA flagged mirror videos of said video. This is strict contradiction of Anon again information is free. Real Anons do not flag mirrored videos we in fact encourage it. The channel is what is called a view wh##e. They are doing it for attention imho. Again to make this clear this is someone using the banner of Anon independently and seemingly taking credit for the police work.
edit on 17-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

so how exactly is the guy a pedophile?? did he solicit the girl for sex??? or is that she flashed him and he spread the pics?? Heck guys leak pics of girls they know all the time.

she killed herself over it?? there must be some deeper issues than some pics of her being spread. I like how in the article linked they repeat Pedo over and over again.. if they could they couldh haveused it as noun pronoun adjective and adverb.

you have to be in a really messed up state of mind to kill yourself.

In short. She had shown her chest to some users on her blogtv feed when she was 12 or 13 it is unclear. That was a few years ago apparently she was 15 when she died. That photo was saved in a screen cap and distributed by the person in question. All the police had to do to find him was have a judge file a warrant to blogtv and request the log's of the ip's and account information of the chatters / suspects. Then again have a warrant for said suspects isp carrier for personal information. Computer forensics then search his computers, So it took a few days but the investigators have a suspect now. As for Anons tipping off cops the police cant use data that is obtained illegally. people are not getting the big picture of the buffer between anonymous tipster and police work. Does not work that way.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
RCMP debunk rumours about Amanda Todd case

VANCOUVER -- Rumours circulating around a man accused of being involved in Amanda Todd’s suicide have Mounties and police dedicating officers to dispel online gossip.

A New Westminster address and a man’s name were released, shortly after Todd’s death last Wednesday, by a group claiming to be Internet activist collective Anonymous.

cont....The case has gathered so much online attention that on Tuesday, New Westminster police had a patrol car camped outside the address that was published by Anonymous.

“The people that live there have nothing to do with the Amanda Todd case at all,” said New West Sgt. Diana McDaniel, adding there are no police records of the named man living in the city.

cnews.canoe.ca...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

To tell you the truth I feel this poor girls parents should also get locked up.
They stood by and kinda let this happen. If my kid had issues like this the webcam would be gone and the police would be involved. Also why was she not in treatment after failed attempts to take her life?

I am sure her parents are pointing fingers and rightfully so this guy who did this should face jail time, but her parents should also point the finger at themselves to some degree.

I completely agree 100%

I don't know about being locked up but failed as parents YES

She had the signs, she was on antidepressants and had even been cutting herself. Then making the video was a cry for help. Also she was being bullied online constantly, they could have stopped playing the enabler and cut off the source of the problem... but they pacify daughter with internet source of the problem - the internet. If she had a social network sight she could have just closed it upon being harassed and then opened a new one with a different handle. There were ways to combat this they could have called FBI cybercrimes. But her parents did not intervene, I certainly would have if that was my kid.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Sorry, but I have not pity for this girl.
She flashes her tits online *durp* and get's upset over the fact that it went viral? Com'on! What the **** did you think was going to happen?
Then sleeps with someone's boyfriend, and cry's because the girl is harassing her? Seriously... You do stupid things, you deal with the consequence of your actions.

It's too bad, she decided to kill herself, instead of trying to make better of herself...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
RCMP debunk rumours about Amanda Todd case

VANCOUVER -- Rumours circulating around a man accused of being involved in Amanda Todd’s suicide have Mounties and police dedicating officers to dispel online gossip.

A New Westminster address and a man’s name were released, shortly after Todd’s death last Wednesday, by a group claiming to be Internet activist collective Anonymous.

cont....The case has gathered so much online attention that on Tuesday, New Westminster police had a patrol car camped outside the address that was published by Anonymous.

“The people that live there have nothing to do with the Amanda Todd case at all,” said New West Sgt. Diana McDaniel, adding there are no police records of the named man living in the city.

cnews.canoe.ca...

Makes sense now

It's a troll job i knew it

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy
She flashes her tits online *durp* and get's upset over the fact that it went viral? Com'on! What the **** did you think was going to happen?
Then sleeps with someone's boyfriend, and cry's because the girl is harassing her? Seriously... You do stupid things, you deal with the consequence of your actions.

It's too bad, she decided to kill herself, instead of trying to make better of herself...

Of course however this is a minor not a 18 or 21 yo flashing at the club we are talking about here. Twelve year old's are not known to think about consequences. She was wanting attention and needy of attention she was boy crazy it seems. Girls that age will do the craziest things to get a boy to like them even flash them. And her sleeping with the boy with a gf well that was a two way street maybe the boy played her. Who knows. But yeah it's kind of a double edged sword. She herped the fatal derp.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Any death, of a minor or not is tragic and yet I disagree with any bashing of the gal of her parents BUT it seems this bullying has gone on for years (give or take) and the parents knew the jist of her reasoning for the previous suicide attempt yetshe was still allowed/left unsupervised on a computer long enough to allow the harassment from these sub-human rabid hyenas on social networks and other...(or did they know??)

Why? How? Whyyy??

According to the research I did, she joined/participated that used these gals (or boys??) as fodder for their 'contests' of biggest cam whore that they can toy with. She must have became close to one or a few and remained in contact with/told she was moving, changing schools etc. Again, HOW?? WHY?

Not pointing the finger but I know for sure that if I knew of a child that was in this predicament I would make damn sure they do not feed the flames that created such monsters, aka, do not respond to them in any way, shape or form (in person nor online) because we know that bullies feed off of knowing they are getting a reaction (and in this case, negative attention was their sick joy in life).

I am trying not to speak ill of the deceased, nor the parenting skills that surround this situation but the question we all should be asking is "What advice would you give to Amanda??" to avoid sad endings like this from happening again to another. We also should ask if we are willing to follow through with such advice and keep tighter tabs on our youth in regards to net safety/cellphone, etc. It hurts me to see that parents are afraid to deny net access to their own children for their own good in fear that the kid will 'miss out' or be outcast by not being part of the public clown-town we call social media. Generations before didn't have facecrap (et al) and we got along just fine not knowing that the girl from gym class is 'going for a bike ride with Mike, we are gonna have fun fun'.

Am tired, not sure of my full point right now but I think y'all get it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

My advice would be this. There is no winning against a troll, I have seen people try to fight trolls and the harder they try the harder they fail. There are several forms of trolling most often it is done in a subtle kind of format but this was on the darker side of it. It is indeed a game the only way to win is not to play the game. It's so simple and yet most people fall for troll bait every time anyway. If a troll knows how to push your buttons he/she will feed on you as long as you are vulnerable . She must have acknowledged them to some degree after 2 years enough to kindle those flames. It's about triggering a emotional response... in this case degrading her hence bullying. If you cant fight back you are being bullied period. If you ignore a troll long enough play dead they will go away and feed on a new victim. One must remove yourself from the equation. This may be difficult depends on the situation but can be done given the measures and sacrifices taken like giving up facebook. These simple concepts should be educated to our youth today.

Just my two cents

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

excellent thoughts, my advice would be the same (although I would add) and also I would mention that people seeing your breasts (I don't even want to mention what I flashed while playing spin the bottle) is no big deal ..unless you make it so. It was a mistake thus forget about it, there are more boobs in the sea, online or not--they are just boobs. I know, I know, being that young we were super/hyper sensitive to such things but if enough older dames told her that life will go on after a boob-shot, she may have listened.

The biggest boobs in this entire ordeal are thestalkers aka these immature men (boys who think they are men, I mean) who are so attracted to teet that they likely still live in mama's basement and missing a feeding time.

I thought males got over giggling about titz by 18ish??? These guys truly need to crawl out from under their rocks. blaa

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy

What the f**k is wrong with you? You are holding a twelve year old girl accountable for "showing her tits"?
You think that makes her a "slut" or something? She was fking 12 years old when she did hat, how can she in al her 12 year old naivity be held accountable for a thing like that? You and anyone who thinks that she had it coming because she flashed her tits when she was 12(get it through your thick skull, 12 years old fking moron)should really be ashamed of yourself. Kids do stupid things especially 12 year old girls. Older generation girls/women did plenty stupid stuff when they were young, but when we did it we didnt have the internet, so it stayed between the people who witnessed it. I remember playing doctor when i was ten, i'll spare you the details. But having someone older taking advantage of a 12 year old girl and using webcam footage of her to make her do things that go even further, now that is where the really sick part comes in.

And how much tits does a 12 year old girl have. There is hardly anything to show.

Can't believe the stupidity factor of some people here, really you should not be allowed to comment when you have an IQ below 40 that cannot put things in perspective.
edit on 17-10-2012 by dutchguy because: Sickening comment

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dutchguy

I don't know what or why your repeated that last post but 1. it is JUST bewwwbs and 2. Why is this gal harassed for messing with someone's bf yet the bf isn't the one on (social site) trial here? 3. Don't teenies change gfs/bfs more than they use their turn signals??? again, BIG DEAL.

Who cares what she did? It is how the entire situation was handled by everyone involved that is the issue. The cause, effect and consequences are the issue now, all of what she supposedly did is moot now. How it went this far is the correlation that the police (as we all) should be concerned about and studying.

*I would just like to add one obscure thing. So what if even IF (which she wasn't) she was the town slut, so what? that would be her parent's and doctor's problem to help her with. All of 'us' are here (on ATS) btchin and complainin' about 'constitutional rights' being removed and about fighting/watching and/or keeping tabs on 'The Man' yet this citizen and fellow human being is being judged and 'deserving of' as such for being 'whatever harsh judgement you give her'? Even if she was a whorebag (again, she wasn't) she had the right to be and behave legally ANY way she (and her parents) chose. Look at yourselves before judging this sad, lonely girl because while any one of us is here pointing fingers...there are thousands of other youth who are just as vulnerable to some jakazz who preys on em..,,,,and it could be your daughter, your niece, your grand-daughter or your sister and I don't think you'd want total strangers excusing anyone bullying them as 'there is a sucker born every minute'. If it hit home for you, you'd be hurt, as we all should be as human-beings!!

edit on 17-10-2012 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2012 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i misclicked and had to edit, thats why
edit on 17-10-2012 by dutchguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I had never heard this story until today.

And so I watched the video--and I am sitting here feeling sick to my stomach and just incredibly stunned,.

We live in a cruel world. Do we need any more proof than this? It is an incredibly cruel and screwed up world and it takes a lot of strength, intelligence and fortitude to get through it.

Unfortunately, not everyone has the wherewithall to survive it.

RIP Amanda Todd.....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

Originally posted by SubTruth

To tell you the truth I feel this poor girls parents should also get locked up.
They stood by and kinda let this happen. If my kid had issues like this the webcam would be gone and the police would be involved. Also why was she not in treatment after failed attempts to take her life?

I am sure her parents are pointing fingers and rightfully so this guy who did this should face jail time, but her parents should also point the finger at themselves to some degree.

I completely agree 100%

I don't know about being locked up but failed as parents YES

She had the signs, she was on antidepressants and had even been cutting herself. Then making the video was a cry for help. Also she was being bullied online constantly, they could have stopped playing the enabler and cut off the source of the problem... but they pacify daughter with internet source of the problem - the internet. If she had a social network sight she could have just closed it upon being harassed and then opened a new one with a different handle. There were ways to combat this they could have called FBI cybercrimes. But her parents did not intervene, I certainly would have if that was my kid.

That's not true, her parents changed her school multiple times, but whoever was stalking her would track her down, pose (online) as a new kid at her new school, friend people from her new school via a fake Facebook page, and disseminate naked photos of her/spread rumors about her. Her parents also had her seeing a therapist, and roughly 1-2 weeks before committing suicide she was beginning to show signs of progress.

Having a sister in a similar situation (depression, eating disorder, self-mutilation, etc), I see the measures my parents have taken to help her, and honestly nothing really works. I can rest assured, however, that if my sister were to commit suicide some asshat on the internet would come along and blame my parents for not doing enough to help her.

What exactly is enough? Therapy? Check. Medication? Check. Support/being there for her? Check. Meeting her superficial wants in an attempt to make her happy? Check.

Nothing works because, in the end, she is the only person who can help herself, and as are we all. Granted, it's more difficult to put and end to self-loathing when you're constantly tormented by your peers, as was the case with Amanda Todd, but it's still, in the end, your own individual responsibility to take your own life. You can blame the people who drove her to committing suicide, but please refrain from blaming the parents because signs point to them having tried to help her. It's no easy task moving a family around multiple times for the sake of your daughter's peace of mind, only to have each attempt at escaping the past fail because of some sadistic online stalker.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Im sorry you are wrong, child porn is serious business. You don't need someone to file a complaint for the police to take it up. If you get caught with it you are going to jail end of story. The internet police showing up at her house to notify her that her child pornography went viral. So they will ID her,go to her house and give her the viral status update but no investigation. IRL this does not happen kids get arrested for texting dirty pics to eachother.
reply to post by Superhans

I really want to say that I can agree with you but due to personal experiences with people I know, I am well aware that this is not always the case... Which is sad in its own regard. The way you put it SHOULD be the way that it is always.

And by the way. This story and all the posting from ATS members is getting more and more interesting. I am glad it has moved on from personal attacks and those who don't believe the official story are showing some great proof (or atleast interesting perspectives) on the situation.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Same could be said about members of ATS no group is innocent

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join