It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys consider..UFO Pics/Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stevie777

here is one of my favs op. a ufo = Unidentified flying Object. I cannot identify this one

edit on 10/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Well, there’s a bunch to choose from, that’s for sure…

My personal faves, though by no means exhaustive, and many of which I’m still sitting on the fence regarding authenticity about, ...

This is an ROV, available for purchase:

The guy who created this photo has admitted to hoaxing:

This is the bridge of a cruise ship, no longer unsolved:

edit on 15-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevie777
to be the best UFO Video's/Pictures on this site or anywhere else for that matter...

I have been looking for sometime here and elsewhere and i see nothing of what i read....By that i mean, the pics and video are what you would expect from hand held cameras, phones etc...i was just wondering are there any outstanding Footage or pics of any kind out there....please dont Flame me if i dont get my point across in the manner that you would expect....BTW..I'm a Newbie, so go easy on me please..

Cheers..Stevie.

No one here or on any forum is an authority on what is best or worst. Research is your best tool. If you want to look at thousands of photos from every conceivable recording device then just head on over to Google Images, type UFO and you'll get 94,300,000 images, some being duplicates.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No videos or photos exist for secret ships with details of shape.
Sighting reenactments with witness verified ship construction is our best way to id UFOs.
Try Unsolved Mysteries for Oval and Wing and Triangle shaped ships.
UFO Hunters had a Rex Heflin episode for a flat disk ship.
Thats all I consider flying around from videos except for Cigar which I hold also exists.
Saucer shape does show up on videos and a Canadian landing covered by Unsolved Mysteries.
Unsolved Mysteries may have been given incorrect information or changed descriptions from
authorities as mentioned by Lyne for the Cash and Landrum case.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
The most interesting case surrounding photos of an alleged UFO that I have seen, is the 1960's case of Rex Heflin. I watched something where the photos were analyzed by a physicist, a computer graphics guy....a photo expert and all concluded that the object in the photos was large and was taken approximately 600-700 feet away...which supports Rex Heflin's original claims.

I once drove to the street where the Helfin UFO photos were taken and took my own photos and lined them up. I don't know how the "expert" got their figures, but from my estimation, if the thing wasn't a small object hung by a string (and there is some indication that it might have been), it was at the most about 100 feet away and relatively small in size, maybe 15-20 feet in diameter.

You can try it yourself. Go out to any street or road with a camera, park along the right side and take a photo in the same general direction up the street that Heflin did. Use his photo as a guide. Then use Photoshop or another image program to overlay your photo with Heflin's. See how things line up. You'll be surprised.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Always thought this pic taken of an object involved in the 1977 Colares flap was an interesting one (lots more info at the thread).

link

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately, nobody has ever taken a video or series of photos that shows a flying saucer or other unusually shaped craft approaching, landing, and "aliens" getting out and handing somebody a piece of technology that is later proven by multiple independent sources to be of non-terrestrial origin.

"Oh," you say, "That would never happen." Why not? The whole notion of getting a photo or video of an alien craft is essentially impossible in the first place. Them landing and giving somebody proven alien technology is just a teensy bit more impossible than that.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm sick and tired of UFO pictures and videos. I'm completely sincere when I say that I believe there are beings from other worlds who have the technology to get here and have a look at us. It's pretty obvious that there are other beings in our universe and they are a long way ahead of us. OK now what? I don't pay much attention to UFO's because the story is so repetitive. I would like to chat with the beings inside the UFO's but that is very unlikely. End of story. Playing the same old stuff over and over is not anything new. It is like watching the same 10 minutes of a movie over and over.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I know many won't consider this a flying object but I do because the liquid is in the act of "flying" out of the two nozzles. I consider this the greatest leak to the public that has ever been given to us. To show of course Nasa will deny, but you can bet they gave the go-ahead to Malin to post this.

I consider this a revealing that Nasa indeed does know that there is a civilization under the surface of mars without a doubt. Unless it is a decoy, which I do not think Malin would do that. But that would be the only other theory I can think.

Again I say this is the greatest leaked photo that has ever been released, but of course it is important for nasa to deny because they want a complete build-up of interest on a mass scale for obvious reasons.

www.msss.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
cheers for the info guys and gals....I'll have a wee look at some of the suggestion posted here....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If youre identifying (and you are) that your "UFO" searching is at times "off"...its because sometimes...even with videos and photographs and eye witness accounts...they are really seeing/portraying that which you are questioning.

"U" unidentified..."F" objects flying..."O" objects of unknown reality...of which it may or may not be real...and certainly they are not all "space-ships-creatures-from-outer-and-inner-space'

You have implied that. ie:UFO's-spaceships. "ALIENS"-little green men

So I consider each bit of video/photgraphic evidence the same way-either from outer space...as a spaceship-interplanetary-dimensional-craft...or just a bird.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Rex Heflin photos analyzed at very end of this video clip.
The dimensional analysis I think confirms Rex's statements.
Don't know for sure, did not view again, but the size of the telephone poles and
distance apart may have been used. Other initial claims of hoax are countered
as not being evident, also from recall, or at least considered not strong enough
to discount sighting.

So perhaps the only pics of a ship.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

What cruise ship looks like that? Has the bridge been all cropped?
Do you know the name of the ship or have a link to the cruise ship story?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

UO is correct. Helfin’s 4 photos were stolen by the military in the 60’s and were considered lost. In 1993 they showed up again. Computers proved all the talk about strings and miniatures were proven to be false and the photos stood up as showing a real and distant object. Which makes sense because why would the military bother stealing fake photos?

I was aware of the Heflin photos before the Invaders TV show came out. That show basically used Heflin’s saucer for its own design. For years I used to wonder where that photo was taken. in the late 80’s I was shocked to find out that it was just down the street and that I had driven past that corner many times. Of course by then it was full of homes and looked nothing like it did in 1965.

So I am wondering when you went to the location. I do not live near there now, but if I remember right, it was near the intersection of Myford and Michelle. Does that sound correct to you?

www.scientificexploration.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Nice vid TL. It looks like what we have is somebody in the right place at the right time and with a camera. Someone who was lucky enough to get photos of a rare noon sighting of an alien craft investigating a Marine Airbase.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Intersting photo. Sure would like to see it enlarged. It looks industrial. Or at least like ballons and pipes.
edit on 16-10-2012 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I always thought that this video was interesting. I will say that I know absolutely nothing about what this object is, just that it is an odd video, and looks real (not a fake or hoax). If anyone does know what it is, I'd be glad to hear. I know that this video has been on youtube in various forms for years, and I think this is actually a short version of the original footage.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Thanks. You are so right. A most incredible occurrence and one to remember.
A similar ship is in a photo from Ohio and flying low above a house seemingly
eying a VW Bug. I always thought the Bug might be outfitted for the Foo.

The only landings are Oval in New Mexico and saucer in Canada.
In flight a Wing and Triangle have been sighted.
So I definitely think there are ships around.

The blur and illuminations must be from the electrical output that is more like static
forces at work and makes no conditions on pilots as far as we can tell except they
might have dark goggles and wear a metal suit like David Blaine.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Is that a Russian TV video.
There seems to be a lot of conditioning of the Russian masses going on.
The ship is surrounded by a blur of illuminated air atoms due to fast mechanical action.
That is the air atoms are moved around so fast they light up.
What is a candle flame but fast moving atoms due to extreme heat.
Forces at the speed of light are moving the ship as with anything of electrical origin.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join