It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had a similar dream?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know this sounds a bit like "Conan" the Cimmerian but i swear i never read the books until i was an adult, about 35 i think?.

Anyway to the dream of a past life.

I have a recurring dream, i've had it since i was a kid. In this dream I'm a big man, tanned, with dark brown hair (Unlike Conan it's short) electric blue eyes, wearing a wolf skin, and long boots.
I am standing on a low hill with the sun at my back (I can feel the warmth of the sun), there are several bodies round me all oriental in appearance, and about a foot smaller than myself, they were wearing leather pointy helmets with thongs of Plaited leather hanging down the side.
There are 3 short arrows in my torso, one to the left of my belly button, one in the right side of my chest, and one just the below the heart.
I didn't feel any pain, i sat down on this hill, and flopped down on my back with a long curved sword in my hand, and i can remember thinking "I'm ready now", then i died.
Judging by my surroundings i was in either the steppes of Mongolia, or the steppes of Russia in the 5 or 6th century.
That is all i can remember, and it is true.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ahh AWESOME!

Apparently if you can tap into your past lifes, there's lots you can learn to help you evolve beyond this one.

I've actually got a hypnotist on the cards to help me view mine.. Her numbers on the shelf for the mean time though.. Its quite an avenue to go on exploring.

I might pluck up the courage in a few months time.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You should Sinny. I've been to see a parapsychology Hypnotist to help me with my OBE, and past lifes years ago, in 1977 in fact after a car accident in which i died twice ion the operating table. I am going off line now but feel free to post. Pleased to meet you by the way.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is closed. Please feel free to re-post in the appropriate forum once you have your 20 posts.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

top topics

join