It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation is Real – US Deaths Reach Record High

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Depopulation is not merely an urban myth of globalist fantasy, but a true reality.

The increase in death rate is linked to :

1. Nation's growing and aging population
2. Monsanto's GM corn
3. Toxins in air and water
4 .Poisons in toothpaste
5. Poisons in food

ETC..

There are various agendas and proposals worldwide that are either implemented or on the table from Henry Kissinger’s National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200) to Ted Turners admissions on video the globalists want us dead.

U.S. deaths surpassed 2.5 million for the first time last year, reflecting the nation’s growing and aging population.

Scientific studies have linked Monsanto’s GM corn to organ failure. Other studies have linked GM foods to cancer.Even Monsanto’s employees refuse to eat GM foods.

Other methods of depopulation worldwide include toxins in our water, air, poisons in toothpase, poisons in food, and more.

Once one comes to terms with the fact that the global elites want us “useless eaters” dead, all of this can be put into focus.

Link : theintelhub.com...

edit on 11-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Oh come on. You have a population of 300 million. If every citizen lived 100 years and died from natural causes you would have 3million deaths per year.

You have stated there are 2.5 million which is less.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry simple logic fail.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
so judging by obove poster average age to die is 82.5 years old.....

also take into fact that immigration and the baby boom mean more people are in the country to die also

although i do believe that there is a depopulation agenda.... its just not being started yet
the world will depopulate when a big war comes around and a select few get to survive it by being told before hand and hiding in their bunkers

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

What does the number of deaths have to do with depopulation? Oh yeah, NOTHING.

IF the death RATE grew to a record high, you might have a point. However, as the population is larger than ever and one large demographic group, the baby boomers, has reached the beginning of its decline, i.e. dying off, it is no surprise that the number of yearly deaths is at a record high. However, what is the number of births and number of immigrations for the year? Bet you that they outnumber the mortality number by a significant amount.

Moreover, it would be a beautiful thing if the population of the US started to decline. It would mean fewer resources would be necessary, traffic would decrease, less farmland and wilderness would be converted into housing space, and lines at Disneyland and Honeybaked Ham right before Christmas would be shorter.

edit on 11-10-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Not to mention, the poverty rate in the U.S. has surged and death rates are directly related to poverty. So there is yet another factor.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

U.S. deaths surpassed 2.5 million for the first time last year, reflecting the nation’s growing and aging population

But fewer than 4 million births were counted last year – the lowest number since 1998.

birthrate falling

The birthrate is falling,but it may be leveling out. One way or the other with 2.5 million deaths and 4 million births, that's still a net gain in population.I'm not seeing the reason to panic yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Life expectancy in the US has actually declined. And it seems to be dropping the most for our least educated. This bothers me since we used to be near the top of the worldwide expectancy list and now we are way down.

I am not so certaim this belongs in Skunkworks. Since there is obviously something going on. One of the below articles blames the decrease for poor folks on obesity, alcohol, and drugs. But this is all speculative. Just like we can speculate that GMO's are responsible. Who would be eating less organic food? Obviously the poor... If GMO's really were responsible, would you find out since Monsato has their evil clutches in all parts of our scientific communities and government? And who here has grasped GMO's more than any country in the world? I would not be too fast to discount this huge experiment portrayed upon US citizens.

Now this is a 2010 Discovery magazine article but it says a lot..

U.S. Life Expectancy Declines

A study released in October said the United States ranked 49th in the world for male and female life expectancy, a precipitous drop from the fifth place it held in 1950.

This article here is from Sept 2012

Life expectancies of U.S. whites with low education drop sharply

Overall life expectancy has dropped for white Americans who have less than a high school diploma to rates similar to those of the 1950s and 1960s, new research finds.

Here is another article from 2011

Most U.S. Counties Not Living as Long as Other Countries

A new report says people in most U.S. counties aren't living as long as people in other countries

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Does anyone know where a possible list may be for these GM foods...?????

Good thread!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So baby boomers dying because they used pounds of lard to fry their eggs every morning is a de-population agenda? No, it's just called getting old and not taking care of yourself.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

With all this supposed "poison" that people are getting all Chicken Little about, I have to wonder:

Why are life expectancy ages INCREASING?
U.S. Life expectancy 1900 - 1998

Life expectancy was late 40s, early 50s from 1900-1910
Life expectancy was late 70s toward close of century in late 1990s.

Seems those 'poisons' are increasing life expectancy to me.

According to the CIA listing for 2012 worldwide, it would seem Monaco, Macau, and Japan are the top 3 for longevity. Singapore and San Marino are 4th and 5th.
Hmm.

CIA world-wide Longevity

edit on 11-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yes, de-population is very real.

But you'll never have evidence of that by relying on "official" numbers. You really think they're going to publish actual population figures? Or birth and death rates? That wouldn't be very helpful to their goal, now would it?

De-population will stay a myth because those who control the numbers will make sure it does.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Here is one

opposingdigits.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Everyone seems to have their own chart. But there is one part that is similar in every chart. The US place in that lineup. And according to your CIA list, our life expectancy is 50th out of all countries. We were #5 at one point. We are not keeping up with the joneses for some reason. That number keeps dropping. And if it keeps up, we could share neighbors with third world countries. #1 on that list lives over 10 years longer than the US!

edit on 11-10-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Does anyone know where a possible list may be for these GM foods...?????

Good thread!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another way to look at all the tampering of our mental and physical state other than depopulation happening now is that they still ave a use for us and dumbing down and sheparding us into a certain quality of life and mindset will be the final goal and along the way our sicknesses and thought processes can contribute to a need they have to be fulfilled then our worth becomes absent. I can see how a stage of death is being set while complacency runs rampant in the masses while the final solution is appearing in the horiZION.
edit on 11-10-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Yes, de-population is very real.

But you'll never have evidence of that by relying on "official" numbers. You really think they're going to publish actual population figures? Or birth and death rates? That wouldn't be very helpful to their goal, now would it?

De-population will stay a myth because those who control the numbers will make sure it does.

Have you driven on any freeways in the US lately? Depopulation is not happening. Traffic is worse than ever. Also try looking at all the new housing developments. People are living in the old houses and neighborhoods, yet new houses, neighborhoods and suburbs are springing up.

But you can just claim that depopulation is real and that one can't trust the "official" numbers. Moreover, you provide no evidence to substantiate your claim. Keep up the compelling posts.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

The evidence for an active de-population agenda is all around us. One need only look and listen with a little objectivity. Wars, negative population growth in some european countries, Agenda 21, Vast amounts of money being poured into it by the likes of Bill Gates and others. Let alone the very pointed comments made by many of an elitist mindset... There's plenty of information out there if one desires to research it. But yes, if I visit the big city I grew in, then it sure looks overcrowded. At least on the surface. Additionally, America is not the whole world. And is not a good measure world population.

As to "official" figures. As I have said before, I find it interesting that ATSers will question almost every "official" set of numbers released for public consumption, except one. Population figures. All others are open to debate except those. The truth is, those numbers can neither be proven nor disproven. They can tell us 14 billion, and we'll believe them.

Just from the little research I've done, I'm convinced 7-8 billion people is a far overblown figure for the population of this planet. I may stand alone in that, but it won't be the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

De-population is alive and well, and overpopulation is a scam. IMHO, of course.
edit on 10/12/2012 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

I love it how one of your own qoutes debunks your claims.

U.S. deaths surpassed 2.5 million for the first time last year, reflecting the nation’s GROWING and aging population.

The population is still growing and that fact is part of the increase in deaths.

Read and think for god sakes. Who flagged this?

edit on 12-10-2012 by FlukeNetwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

The evidence for an active de-population agenda is all around us. One need only look and listen with a little objectivity. Wars, negative population growth in some european countries, Agenda 21, Vast amounts of money being poured into it by the likes of Bill Gates and others. Let alone the very pointed comments made by many of an elitist mindset...

It may be a desire for some powers, but sofar, there is not one bit of evidence that suggests that the world's population is shrinking, or that they are actively pursuing it.

negative population growth in some european countries,

In some countries. This is not a solid argument, and this decrease certainly has nothing to do with nefarious depopulation.

De-population is alive and well, and overpopulation is a scam.

Yes, in your opinion, but what is it based on? On a conspiracy theory you once heard somewhere.

Overpopulation is a scam? How can you deny that the habitable parts of this the world are crawling with people that have a negative impact on their surroundings?

Get real.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlukeNetwalker

It may be a desire for some powers, but sofar, there is not one bit of evidence that suggests that the world's population is shrinking, or that they are actively pursuing it.

As you wish.

In some countries. This is not a solid argument, and this decrease certainly has nothing to do with nefarious depopulation.

By itself, of course not. Neither was it meant to be. It is one in a long list of indicators.

Yes, in your opinion, but what is it based on? On a conspiracy theory you once heard somewhere.

I'm not very good at taking theories at face value. I like to research them, and make up my own mind as to their validity. I'm also not very good at taking government figures and "facts" at face value. I question them all. I realize your comment was meant to be condescending. But it isn't necessary. The first question was sufficient. I base it on my own research.

Overpopulation is a scam? How can you deny that the habitable parts of this the world are crawling with people that have a negative impact on their surroundings?

I don't expect you or anyone else to take my opinion as fact. I do however, always hope for people to do their own research, and make up their own mind based on their findings. Accepting whatever the "official" figures are, thinking what you are told to think, and looking only at what they want you to see, is not research. It is merely unquestioned acceptance, and confirmation bias.

I don't think either of us is going to change the others mind. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

edit on 10/12/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

As you wish.

If you had something solid you would be refuting my claims by now.

By itself, of course not. Neither was it meant to be. It is one in a long list of indicators.

It is not an argument either way, because like I said, that decrease is not the result of nefarious depopulation. Can you post a link that proves that the decrease in these countries is the result of nefarious depopulation tactics?

Can you post this long list of indicators?

I don't think either of us is going to change the others mind. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

You either have evidence or you don't.

Share the evidence, or admit that your claims are based on nothing but speculation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join