It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Introduction Of My Music To ATS (Thread Contains First Song From Third Album)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I make music; because, I love it, I can, it is therapeutic for me, and I believe it is a good way to promote truthful messages to the world. I could care less about any money to be made from my music, and I could care less for any record deal. I will turn it down.

I felt a call to make music years ago, and knew I had a talent for it. I would take choir all through out high school, and later accept a scholarship from a college choir where I lived. Though later, when I began creating instrumentals, after beat boxing for years, I decided my music would be rap, rather than singing.

My music is unique, incredible, soothing, relaxing, and overlaid with lyrics filled with intelligence. I spend a lot of time writing my lyrics, making sure the message is fairly clear, and put together well.

Again, I don't care for fame, or money to be made. The purpose of my music goes beyond that. Simply put, I want people to know what I do, not to live in ignorance, and strive to know the truth.

In this track, titled "Shades Of Gray", I set up a sample of what my third album will be like. (Album Still In The Works) I want people to listen to my music, because I know there is something more to it that can be heard. That statement will make sense to the ones who really do listen. I ask you to share my music. I want to make a change in this world for the better, and I will do everything in my power to do so. Godspeed, and enjoy.

Caution: "Shades Of Gray" may cause a feeling of sedation, and/or wild emotions, thoughts, or feelings.

Chorus: "I don't get help, cause people like the outcome. I can't get help, cause music is the outcome. I'm underground, and that's the way that I like it. Kill any demon, that think it's not intended." (repeat 2x)

edit on 3-10-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
man,that hurts my head!!!!
my 1976,neck thru body Vantage electric guitar,made out of maple,mahogany,and a rosewood fret board,with silver/nicle frets,brass nut and string saddles in the bridge,2 original 1972 gibson les paul 'humbucker' pickups...
JUST MELTED HEARING THAT!
sorry dude,pick up a real instrument!
computers are good.
computers are evil!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
wait....
are you serious with this?
seven seconds....that's how long you had me.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
man,that hurts my head!!!!
my 1976,neck thru body Vantage electric guitar,made out of maple,mahogany,and a rosewood fret board,with silver/nicle frets,brass nut and string saddles in the bridge,2 original 1972 gibson les paul 'humbucker' pickups...
JUST MELTED HEARING THAT!
sorry dude,pick up a real instrument!
computers are good.
computers are evil!

errr... computers are real instruments if you know what you are doing with them.
and honestly music is not only based on guitars my friend

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

Thanks for the support Baraka. As far as Reficul, my computer can play multiple instruments. I won't say anymore. You don't want to give my music a chance, then that's your decision. I'm not the one missing out, and I won't sit here and argue with you either if anything I say upsets you. There's no point in that. Have a good day, and I hope you will learn to be more open minded in the future, or you will miss out on a lot that is offered in life.
edit on 3-10-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If you havent, legally register your work to you through the Library of Congress. You deserve to maintain ownership of your work. Its inexpensive and secure.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

well it seems that this person doesn't know what they are doing!
it sounded like those sound cannons the military uses to break up mobs of people
to make them nauseous! seriously!
it did something to my inner ear that made me dizzy!
my music doesn't have that effect,nor do i want it to!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

well,i can play many tricks on people. it doesn't make me a magician!
i applaud your abilities,but you have to concentrate on your message,and the feel of the music.
not bombard your audience with auditory overload!
a distortion pedal,a reverb and an echo/delay pedal along with a mic can produce the same affects as you
with the human voice and a 4 track recorder

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks for the post MysteriousStranger.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

Your welcome. Not to debate the issue...because a writer should always establish ownership legally. Dont listen to any other debate of this. Do it for you, and sleep well at night.

(I do own hundreds of copyrights and my music is in The Sopranos, and movies such as Trains Planes and Automobiles and Tommy Boy. I was paid well and still get quarterly and bi-annual residuals for all. And couldnt if I didnt own their copyrights.)

Good luck

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thank you, and more luck to you throughout life.

new topics

top topics

join