It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie and a drunk one at that.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Glad i'm note the only one. Welcome

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelPanda
reply to post by Miri08

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that made my day

Glad to be of assistance

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey its good to see there's other drunken people around.
There's nothing like reading ATS posts to forget your most recent drunken DIY failure.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It is so great seeing so many other drunks out here on the internet lol

I think I'm gonna like this place

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by RebelPanda

Welcome...I do "high posting" some of the time.
I found it to be refreshing...makes me look smarter than I actually am. The down side is...writing a post with few sentences takes a long long time.

Time I got...

Hope you won't post too many fuzzy cute panda bear pics.

ok i wont... but just this last one lol

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thread turned into pandas gone wild

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
Thread turned into pandas gone wild

sounds like one of them movies I look up on those lonely nights... being a Panda is hard... I should stop drinking now and go to sleep lol

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'd like to thank everyone for the nice welcomes

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

We're all drunk.

Welcome.

P.S.- There are aliens........

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Welcome. Your S score is now 2 because I saw your posts in another thread that permitted giving stars. That also raised your K karma score a bit as that is primarily determined by your star to post ratio with flags also added in. Flags you receive when you author a thread and someone decided your thread is interesting and signals others to read it. Your W score will increase as you post more and will be effected also by other positive factors.

ATS is a huge site and will take you a bit of time to explore it. Just when you might think you've seen it all you will likely see something you hadn't seen before. Besides the various forums for various topics and interests there is ATS Live radio with several of its side-shows - and there are a few other places you can go only after you have been around and posted for awhile.

Have fun. As another libertarian I will likely see you in some election threads very soon

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Did your avatar kill itself, or did it have help? Hard to make those hangmans knots without thumbs. Maybe he was drunk and just "playing around". Enjoy your being a member, see you on the boards.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Once again thanks guys I wasn't expecting this warm of a reception here hope to make good friends

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Welcome Panda to ATS, the other side of weird

Dig the avatar, I have painted a series of evil ninja pandas fighting good samurai bunnies, so far I have a dozen or so and the evil pandas aren't seeming so evil and the good bunnies don't seem so good anymore either.

I'm in WA but I'm all for really really good quality beers (IPAs, Imperial brown, Belgians) but I also love good bourbon, which we never get any of up here. Best we normally have is Basil, but on occasion I've seen Pappy's 20yr make it out this way. If I ever drive thru KY I'm definitely stopping to invest in the local economy and try the best each county has to offer.

And like others have explained, S=starcount=ppl like your thread/post and starred it. F=flagcount=ppl flagged a thread you created, which brings in ppl who give you stars (or dont). W=whorecount,sorry but it kinda is, its how much you post (aka add to the content in a semi-positive way) and/or create threads that create traffic. K=karma or positive feedback you get from mods, users and the amount of stars vs flags you generate. Theres alot of math stuff that I dont want to think about after a few beers.

Welcome again, hope you find some topics that start to challenge your skeptical side.

and....

Tell us a story anytime you feel like you silly panda

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelPanda

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
Since most Aussies are (assumed to be) drunks
thought I'd say Giday!
I drink Russian Vodca though......go figure!

More flys with honey but, as blue said
and remember, it's all fun and games till someone loses an eye.....

X

thank ya and me and Vodka haven't mixed very well in the past... but Bourbon... it doesn't mix well with me either... but I'm from bourbon country, and thats how we roll.
You say Giday I say I recken so

Bourbon country? Howdy from Kentucky, the home of bourbon!

Horses, Bourbon and Basketball is what makes the Bluegrass blue!

hmmm....drunk, panda, Kentucky.... MOREHEAD!

(for everybody else, that's the name of a town, not some sick perverted joke
)

edit on 3-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Having a few years of psychology under my belt, I wonder...what kind of person hangs a panda....hmmmm *props up eye glasses on my nose.

*pours a shot of JD...slides it to the "hang a panda guy"....welcome

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Lol thank ya haha now how many posts do I gotta get before I can post a thread I got some weird ky s#%& yo talk aboutlol

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom

Having a few years of psychology under my belt, I wonder...what kind of person hangs a panda....hmmmm *props up eye glasses on my nose.

*pours a shot of JD...slides it to the "hang a panda guy"....welcome

I thought it was hanged too, but looked at it closer and now I think it's a machine gun he's packin

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Lol you can never fully trust us pandas especially us rebellious ones

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join