It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone Watched this video : Netanyahu Unaware of Camera !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

he is pragmatic...and knows americans are activists..

he knows how to push your buttons.....makes me think he might know about 9/11

unconditionally helping isreal..is your choice...but dont expect ANYTHING back from isreal.... just maybe a knife in the back..

they are not apreciating your sacrifice....but expecting it and demanding it...weird

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Here you go.

Wow actually. What a douche!

Wow! I wonder if he thinks that the 80% who support Israel are from the 80% of americans that are religious!
I don't think there are quite as many people that still support israel as he thinks! At least I hope they don't!
I used to think religion was about peace and love but now all i see is money hungry petafilia! I guess only Jesus is peace and love! I am glad i don't go to church!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Originally posted by stirling
Ya gotta admit this clip shows the guy in a bad light.
Hes just another lying hypocrit.With a megalomania he cant control.

How is he lying? He's been telling the world for months that they are going to bomb Iran if their quest for nuclear arms doesn't cease.
Good for him. Personally I'm tired of our govt. being so vague about who are our friends and who are our enemies.
Time to get it on!

"Time to get it on!" Yeah! War! Soak Iran's soil with the blood of their heathen children! Kill everyone who opposes the War Machine!

Go America! The rightful rulers of the "free world"! Yeeehaa!

Rednecks

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
So remind me again why Iran is the bad guy when it's clearly THIS guy that wants nothing more than to attack???

"Iran needs to be stopped!!" and if you don't believe that, he'll invade anyway, so what's the point? It's getting pretty obvious who needs to be stopped here, maybe it's both, but to claim it's only Iran is completely absurd...

Know whats funny? When does he even mention Iran? I gathered he was just speaking about Muslims in general

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks ATS. I have learned so much about this man from the YouTubes and opinions you have all brought here since his little bomb speech in the UN. Now I understand a lot better than if I had just listened to a quick MSM.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Where are the apologist? Usually when a controversial thread like this arises, there's a set number of Zionist/Christians that defend Netanyahu & Israel to the fullest. I'm curious what you have to say about this. Actually I'm sure that many of you are secretly excited by what he's saying here, considering if such a conflict were to explode it would be another sign of the 'end times'/impending Armageddon.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'd like to see an independent verification of the translation, myself. I could put subtitles on that vid saying he's talking about raping llamas.

I know most of you are ready and rabid to jump on this and believe everything written there. I'm not defending him, just being objective.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Nobody say anything about Israel! or you're a nazi!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crowzeroq

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

edit on 2-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This attitude will carry on for generations too.

electronicintifada.net...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I wonder when will Americans wake up ? Where is that America which used to advocate for Peace , Justice , Freedom , Democracy & Equality in the World ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hmmm, first I would like to say that if this is an accurate translation, criticizing his words is not criticizing Israel as a whole. That would be comparable to saying that to criticize Obama or Romney is a criticism of America. That said, I find it very disturbing that anyone would be able to speak so casually, with an almost excitement of annihilating a country or group of people. I wonder how our current world leaders would score on the DSM? Sociopaths, Manic depressives with delusions of grandeur? That last part was indeed very dry sarcastic humor. However one does wonder..............

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is crazy, he thinks we are just someone easily to move in any direction, he has banks..so what! what good a bank do if we decide to denounce money and bank on trust only... I learned the bank BS a long time ago and never use them ever.I seem to live better with no BS. These banks only rule because we give them the money which makes them powerful, so how to resolve this matter, dont bank your monies, dont give them any support and see how fast Israel is easily moved to the right or left. I use to support Israel very much, but since 2001- 9-11 i learned who they really are. I dont support any country or its beliefs when based on terrorism, and so far even my country and Israel has shown they are capable being terrorists as well which is the reason I don't vote for criminals to rule my country... and so What we need is a hard working farmer who knows how to build, construct and repair and support its people, who has not been corrupted by political corruption,we need to look beyond those who are labeled educated in law school to run our countries, half of them have no clue because they are raised in corrupted families and will continue the family traditions.
I strongly believe its time to look outside the political box and run our country, because its more likely they will get the job done and not worry about foreign affairs, because at this moment I dont give a damn about anyone outside of America, we need to rebuild our country how can we be destroying others and rebuild them while we wither away..Its time to end this madness and take America back. thats my view.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Is this even an accurate translation?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by roblot

Ya it sounds like real .Ocaasionally he uses some english words and it matches with the translation

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Ah, well, then.. I'd love to put him through an MRI and see how his brain lights up..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This video is so old! and is nothing to do with Iran and the current American administration.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
How are we stabbing him in the back? They are the ones who embarrass the US with their actions. The fact that we are allies with Israel is not reason enough for us to want to start a war with them. That is not sticking a knife in their back. Just because two countries are allies doesn't mean that one country must follow every whim of the partner nation.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The only difference between a Jewish phylactery and an Islamist's suicide vest is the respective lands the West permit them to occupy.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

You rang the doorbell and I am answering it...

Israel is surrounded by people who will do anything to harm her.These
same people even use their own children to harm Israel.These peoples'
leaders scream at them,"death to Israel,death to America",kill anyone that
is not one of them.
How well would you sleep if you knew that your neighbors' wanted to kill you
and wipe your existance off the map? These same neighbors who are working
to make weapons that WOULD wipe you off the map.
This video makes sense in the fact that Israel has support from many christian
churches.Our government says they will support Israel but their actions say
otherwise.Our leaders have given BILLIONS to organizations that want Israel
and the U.S. gone,the muslim brotherhood ring a bell?
Israel is being backed into a corner and has no choice but to defend herself.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join