It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone Watched this video : Netanyahu Unaware of Camera !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Netanyahu 'America Won't Get in Our Way..It's Easily Moved
(Bibi thought the camera stopped recording)

Link : www.youtube.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Oct 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Here you go.

Wow actually. What a douche!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by crowzeroq

Yes. I have seen this before..it just shows his way of thinking. he thinks he is above everything.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm just wondering what we're expecting him to think and say in private? The U.S. tells him to his face that we're his best friend and never a closer ally......then administration people use Al Quds as the name for Jerusalem in public statements and kiss up to the Brotherhood in nations around Israel. This same group that, well, to say they hate Israel is like saying Obama dislikes Bush. Words just don't quite convey the depth of feeling involved. lol....

So.. We come with smiles and leave with the hilt of a knife in Netanyahu's back. He's supposed to sing our praises and speak of our better side in private? I'm really surprised he was this NICE not knowing he was being recorded for public release.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ya gotta admit this clip shows the guy in a bad light.
Hes just another lying hypocrit.With a megalomania he cant control.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This guy and his whole stinking country make me sick. I had to quit listening to Sean Hannity a long time ago because his lips are permanently attached to "Bibi's" ass.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is exactly the same crap Nazis said about jews.They fight over Netenyahu but they don't care about muslim teenagers being brainwashed to commit suicide and murder innocent jews,christians and muslims.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So remind me again why Iran is the bad guy when it's clearly THIS guy that wants nothing more than to attack???

"Iran needs to be stopped!!" and if you don't believe that, he'll invade anyway, so what's the point? It's getting pretty obvious who needs to be stopped here, maybe it's both, but to claim it's only Iran is completely absurd...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When Netanyahu is asked by lady if his "broad attack on the Middle East" would be a concern based on world reaction, he replied;

"I'm not afraid of the world. Not with America today. America is something that can be easily moved, moved to the right direction..."

When I think of how the PNAC group, most of which ended up being employed in the Bush White House and I think about their loyalties, Cheney's comprehensive domestic spying activities with the NSA before 9/11 and after come to mind.

America is easy to MOVE TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION because SOMEONE has dirt on everybody who needs to be moved. How else does a little country like Israel control a big powerful country? Banks.

So it's banks and it's extortion -- which is almost redundant when you think about it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
So remind me again why Iran is the bad guy when it's clearly THIS guy that wants nothing more than to attack???

"Iran needs to be stopped!!" and if you don't believe that, he'll invade anyway, so what's the point? It's getting pretty obvious who needs to be stopped here, maybe it's both, but to claim it's only Iran is completely absurd...

I'd say Israel and the Corporate War-Mongers in the USA are who need to be stopped.

If America invades Iran -- I'm going to want to sell my house, because our Democracy -- or even our pretend Democracy with a dung heap of Fascism in the middle will be over. The pretense of being the "good guys" was over, but I suppose this would put a nail in it. And any country that didn't raise a big stink about it, would likely be part of the whole stinking mess.

The World Bank is bankrupting us. Monsanto's GM crops turn rats infertile and tumor laden in a couple generations. Big Energy is doing it's best to stop any progress in alternatives, while it has a few hundred thousand fracking holes, and is drilling in the arctic. And of course Big War and the US Chamber of Commerce are doing their best to make the big players the big winners by killing off anyone who wants to run a country "for the people." I don't need to have a correct conspiracy or read the future to know that ONE of these many out of control groups is going to go a step too far in the near future.

Meanwhile we have an evil war with Iran, and Russian and China are going to sit still for it? And what about people in this country from Iran, or some other Middle East nation that might be NEXT? Are they going to still think that America is this noble country that deserves their loyalty?

Patriotism is for suckers -- America isn't a great country unless we are good. And if you just wave the flag and attack whomever they say we should hate -- you're patriotism is only bolstering evil. We need to hold this country up as one of honor and peace and it needs to stand for something.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

How is he lying? He's been telling the world for months that they are going to bomb Iran if their quest for nuclear arms doesn't cease.
Good for him. Personally I'm tired of our govt. being so vague about who are our friends and who are our enemies.
Time to get it on!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hopefully, he will be prosecuted as a war criminal one day.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Gee, I am sure he said this on a good heart

I liked how he said the word "Palestinian". So, they do exists! All this time I thought they didn’t in the eyes of Isreal.

Well, if someone can confirm the subtitles before we point fingers, it would great. One has to be fair even to his enemies.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is all the ammo the Obama administration needs to let the Amercian people know that we don't have to support Israel 100%. They obviously have issues, Israel needs to remember who gave them all those fancy weapons and toys that make their little ass country so powerful! The little brother is out of control! They want to bomb Iran, let them do it on their own. We should sit back and watch, and condemn their actions, so the world sees we are not the Zionist nation. We don't support Israel's pro-war approach. Let them fight for themselves...see how that works out, when they are invaded by all angles because they crossed the line. They don't have the man power to fight off the entire Arabic movement. They need to be talking peace, and leaving our names out of their mouths.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Originally posted by stirling

How is he lying? He's been telling the world for months that they are going to bomb Iran if their quest for nuclear arms doesn't cease.
Good for him. Personally I'm tired of our govt. being so vague about who are our friends and who are our enemies.
Time to get it on!

israel is not our friend, there, buddy, get it right--they are our lords and masters. any idea how much zionist influence on our money and media today?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've often thought that if we all simply ignored him he would go away...he seems to have a constant need for attention, good or bad. Like GG Allin without any of the entertainment/shock value. Unfortunately, he would seem to be much more deluded than I've suspected.

But, then, it isn't possible to be deluded in a world built on a solid bedrock of fantasy.
Which is still no excuse for him being him.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Now that is one of the most logical things I've heard said in a long time on an Iran/Israel thread. They should BOTH be inspected and...if in possession or building Nuclear Weapons, disarmed of them and all means to make more. (Okay..There is NO IF about Israel..we all know that. lol)

Now, I would be 100% for that if it were directed at BOTH Tehran and Tel Aviv with equal terms and equal 0 tolerance response to any B.S. or funny business. In this case, the inspections and games are old hat for Iran. I'll bet they have no problems. In such a new situation, I'm guessing it's Israel that would be a nightmare for the U.N. Teams as they've never been on the 'bend over' side of this equation. Always eagerly volunteering OTHERS...but never standing for it themselves.

BIG Star for a great idea. Take them BOTH equally and who outside the two nations could complain and keep a straight face while doing it?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
FULL Blown ww3 looks close

just let Israel go it alone

if Israel is dealt with by ANY country just stay out of it please USA

they ask for it, its best for the world

edit on 1-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
by america being 'easily moved the right way', he is undoubtedly referring to 911/benghazi type mossad projects.

edit on 1-10-2012 by ouvertaverite because: more complete

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crowzeroq

I am no fan of what this man represents (BTW, it is not Israel or Jews) but he is entitled to his opinion. I would say it is a free country but I am not sure how that works in Israel...or was this filmed in the US???

My concern would be his supporters. There are dangerous people everywhere. It is even scarier and more perplexing how they get into positions of power. His enablers make that happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join