It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the Impact of the new Executive Orders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Greetings ATS Scholars,

Reference is made to President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources.

May I raise some questions about the effects of a few of obama's recent executive orders?
The purpose is to turn to ATS subject matter experts to learn what life in the US will become under the rule of these, likely to be implemented, orders due to the Cyber Attack False Flag and/or other triggers which may cause barry hussein soetoro (soebarkah) to place them into effect.  It isn't my intent to argue the pros and cons of each executive order. Implementations are surely already determined by soetoro's enormous czar staff. 

Reference is made to the minders of various message threads (believed to be federal employees of the regulatory czar) , particularly those message threads containing less than favorable comments about hussein soetoro and his questionable past. Ridicule from the czar staff and others is expected and welcome.  "Baiting" is certainly not the intent.   Alan Caruba declined to provide any vision of how these executive orders will affect us; but the expertise to answer these concerns have been proven to reside with the members of this ATS website. Since these orders are the "law," and since the Supreme Court will uphold them, hence they are unstoppable, then there's no harm in the czar staff revealing all the effects that are forthcoming.

Reference is made to Obama's Tyrannical Executive Orders by Alan Caruba, and to A Comprehensive List Of Obama’s Worst Executive Orders by Laurie Roth.

Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
Does this mean that the DOT, DHS, or even obama's Americorp National Police force will usurp highway management from the states?
Will there be roadblocks and checkpoints? Must we show our papers to travel by road?
Will the government take over farm to market food transportation?
Will US citizens be regulated or prohibited from travel to foreign countries?
Will Mexican nationals be exempted?

Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
Assuming the FCC will implement, how will wireless broadcasting be managed and to what degree of censorship will be mandated?  What about other forms of electronic communication, how will censorship work? What are the penalties for violations?
Will public speaking to small groups be affected?
Will the neighbor against neighbor initiative be re-implemented?
Will possession of shortwave radios be outlawed?

Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
What will become of stocks belonging to shareholders?
Will power and fuel be rationed? Who is exempted?

Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Will implementation of 11000 order mandate forced labor camps?
Who are the supervisors, the Americorp National Police Force?
Will farms become federal collectives?
Will unions be allowed?

Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.
Does this remove state and local boards of education?
Does this federalize all private medical practices and hospitals, the pharmaceutical industry?
What becomes of stocks held by medical industry shareholders?
Does this mean full socialized medicine, even beyond the obamacare law?
Who is exempted from this requirement (government officials?, party members, the AARP?)
Does this included the veri-chip chip implant mandated by the obamacare law?

Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

What happens to civilians who fail to register?

Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
Will airport properties become federal?
Will airport authority employees be replaced by federal employees?
Will aircraft and airline ownership be ceded to the federal government?
Will aircraft movements be dictated by the federal government?
What about airline stockholders?
Will passengers be regulated as to who gets to travel?  If so, what is the criteria that allows someone to travel?

Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

Does this mean that home ownership goes away?
Will home owners and renters be re-located into multi-family dwellings?
Will party members be granted favoritism vis a vis housing (Soviet style)? 
Who will enforce the eviction of citizens from their homes, ie, The Americorp National Police Force?
Are Mexican nationals and/or H-1B visa holders exempted?

Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

Will share stocks become worthless?
Will unions go away?
Will ordinary citizens use of inland waterways go away or become regulated?

Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
What is expected of ordinary citizens? 
Does this means forced labor?

Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

What will be incorporated into this that affects ordinary citizens?
Will bank accounts be seized?
Will there be wage-equalization?

Many thanks to the ATS moderator staff for allowing this query. And, thanks, also, for all the hard work that goes into the success of ATS.
edit on 30/9/12 by Adonsa because: Fixed positioning error.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

I have often wondered what it must have been like during those moments when people finally realized they were the subjects of tyranny....long after it was already too late.

People seem to think oppression comes first with guns and force, but forget that throughout history, some of the biggest tyrants ascended to power.....peacefully.

These are disturbing times...

Nice thread.

edit on 30-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
to me this is the point where enough is enough. govt is over stretching their boundary's.
thanks op. you just made my day.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Very scary indeed.

I can only hope that most Americans can agree this is unnecessary use of power. Unfortunately I know many people that could 'validate' each one of those executive powers. If we all can agree to them being harmful, then maybe we have a chance at repressing them if they are ever attempted for use.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
biggest question i suppose is, will the supreme court allow these things to be implemented. will states abide by these federal decrees and last but not least, why would "we the people" allow the washington 535 to control that much of our lives. much remains to be seen by how far the kings, i mean presidents, BS executive orders will be accepted by America.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Before you get hysterical I would do a little research first........ All executive orders are available for reading under the Gov. websites. To start with, the executive orders listed were issued by Kennedy, Johnson and Ford and do not say what they are listed as saying. All the executive orders by Obama are numbered 13489 - 13623. He has also not issued 963 executive orders since he took over. Don't get me wrong I am not a fan of the Obama administration but lies are lies and should not be tolerated. Mensa13
edit on 30-9-2012 by mensa13 because: better gramar

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
wow clicked on the third link and saw this

(Editor’s correction: This is a list of executive orders in force that outline Emergency Powers. Some of these were signed by prior US Presidents going back all the way to JFK. Obama specifically has signed executive orders starting with the number EO-13489 and forward. But these all reference powers Obama could use to limit your freedoms. Here is a full list of Obama Executive Orders.)

so all the EO's you have listed, Obama had nothing to do with.

President Obama has signed 139 Executive Orders to date during his Administration. The 1461 has included a Free Download of the Official Executive Orders as they become available in the Federal Registry. The list was originally started here on the 1461 on January 25 2009.

1461days.blogspot.com...

something i don't understand, why do people feel the need to lie and missdirect so much this time around?
both obama and mittens pull enough crap that people should't have to make stuff up.

just so ya konw i don't want either of them as prez.

edit on 1-10-2012 by ishum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Shouldn’t this be in Deconstructing Disinformation?

I mean really if this was real Fox would be creaming themselves right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Thank you ishum and mensa13.
It turns out that the author, Laurie Roth, was corrected by her own readers on the Western Journalism website, specifically by woodwork6 and others. She should have corrected her article accordingly, perhaps she will later on. The question becomes, "how will hussein obama (and subsequently government agencies) implement and enforce all executive orders that are available to him?"

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Despite the critism of you attributing these executive orders to President Obama, the fact of the matter is that they are indeed real and are "Law".

What does it say about the state of the Federal Government if these executive orders have gone from administration to administration unchanged? Can a country founded on the principles of freedom and liberty abide by orders by an elected official that say it's all good and cool if we come in and take everything from its citizens?

This is the point I took from reading your post, and appreciate the questions you have raised, Surely it's quite a bit to think about.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Obama is only doing what the previous administrations have done, which I don't agree with. I am a Ron Paul by the way. It seems that your stressing the Hussein in his name is because you have something of a bigot within you. I hope Obama wins. I hope he wins, not because it really means anything knowing that the system is the true president, but at least Obama's people are culturally and gender-mixed. At least the bigots in the US, and there are many, will have to put up with a black man with a weird foreign name. I want to see the self-delusional racists winch.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

If they declare MARTIAL LAW, TEXAS will REJECT IT and PULL OUT OF THE UNION. PERIOD ! Other southern states will follow, then states from the mid west will also follow. This will bring about a CIVIL WAR in the UsA.
Believe It or Not !

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have one question how were EO's ever deemed legal under our three branchs of government. The house and senate create laws the courts up hold them or not. So how did so much power ever get delegated to the president?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

If you want to be taken seriously then you should not be referring to the president by any other name than his legal given one which is Barack Hussein Obama. Not Seotero or what ever. Get that part right first then work on the rest of your diatribe.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Even though parts were misleading I was unaware of some of these pass executive orders. Its not really all to important who signed these in ,but the fact that these are signed in is important. Like Rockefeller said himself, all we need is one more major crisis and the people will accept the new world order.
Great find nonetheless

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Game Over! You Lose...

Obama now has absolute power.
He can DO any thing he likes.

you will grow to envy China.
I always said america was a dictatorship.
Now it is True...

the thing is. They control the news.
so the people will never know about the atrocities commuted.
We only know about This Because we Look.

Get Out while you still can. remember the Nazis.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi Karen60157.
Thank you for replying.
Wow! "Diatribe?" Sure. "taken seriously?" No need, doesn't matter. The post contains just questions. "the rest" Nothing further from me. Specific answers from other members of this website, particularly those who either work for, or personally know members of the czar staff, are what matters from here on out.

Ok, so I must get the name right? Ok, I'll be brief, at risk of getting off topic.
barry hussein soetoro soebarkah, alias obama, alias Harrison J. Bounel.
Have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Don't you people see?

Its not that you are living in a police state. Far from it.

What you are witnessing is just the means in which the US is going to defend its title as world superpower. Folks, we are on the brink of many different brinks. The us is merely putting plans into place to defend the homeland. Provisions that will allow the govt to use any of its assets and resources in order to conduct warfare on its own soil in an effienct manner while having the legal provisions to do so.

They are getting nervous.

Its so obvious.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I could have sworn the fed only had jurisdiction over the distic of collumbia,where the us corp. is located.the states were souvern

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
Hi Karen60157.
Thank you for replying.
Wow! "Diatribe?" Sure. "taken seriously?" No need, doesn't matter. The post contains just questions. "the rest" Nothing further from me. Specific answers from other members of this website, particularly those who either work for, or personally know members of the czar staff, are what matters from here on out.

Ok, so I must get the name right? Ok, I'll be brief, at risk of getting off topic.
barry hussein soetoro soebarkah, alias obama, alias Harrison J. Bounel.
Have a nice day!

did you learn anything from your thread here? are you embarrassed that you were so far off base on the facts of the issue and pres. obama's role?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join