It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to See Spirits

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSacredFlea

If that was directed towards me, then I must tell you that I don't get my sources from the bible. And no, not all "spirits" are evil, but they can do things that make them SEEM evil. We provoke them too much, and that's why we have SOME of the hauntings in the world, because they've been tormented by our meddling in "magic." Magic is undiscovered science, by the way. And there are actually SOME spirits that are evil. Not everything is EXACT. I swear to God, you people are hopeless. No offense.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No one in their right mind wants to see these things. You shouldn't play games with dimensionals.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
No one in their right mind wants to see these things. You shouldn't play games with dimensionals.

If they are interdimensional, why do they travel as orbs from point "A" to point "B" when they could just warp from place to place?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSacredFlea
To the OP: Do you not think it is somewhat ignorant to assume all of these entities are "evil"?

I know you have your Bible, but understand that there's been many things it has been wrong about in the past. We know the world is not thousands of years old like the Bible claims, but actually in the billions.

No. Based on the law of probability, a certain percentage of these entities should be forthcoming and honest.

As for your "old earth" theory, here is your counter argument:

...understand that what you want, to trap and torture them, makes you just as bad as them assuming that they even all bad.

I know, hate the hater, rape the raper. Hypocrisy only exists so long one believes that people do what is in their best interests.

I was just expressing my dislike for these things. They have possessed me in the past, now I want to see if they are tough enough to eat their punishment.

And please don't claim the Bible is your "source". To anything. It's just a book, and a somewhat barbaric one at that when you look at what your "all-loving" God actually does to people in the Old-Testament. Not saying there's anything wrong with faith, but don't claim the Bible to be a source of knowledge as you don't know if it's actually fact. You can say you know, but again that's based on faith and faith alone.

If you are talking about the flood, those were not people. If you are talking about the Passover, those people were wicked and were repeatedly warned. If you are talking about the people that were chasing Gods people out of Egypt, they knew what they had coming. These were not ordinary people, but sorcerers, pedophiles, rapists, etc.

I will always claim my Bible as a source because I know the people that wrote the books died for what they believed in. Can you say that for anyone you know? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, all were tortured for not renouncing the Word of God. One was actually boiled alive, and since he wouldn't die, he was thrown in a prison for the rest of his life.

Some people just don't know the meaning of fidelity.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalParadox
If that was directed towards me, then I must tell you that I don't get my sources from the bible.

What or who are your sources?

And no, not all "spirits" are evil, but they can do things that make them SEEM evil.

Like how the SEEMED to rape my mind as a child?

You say, "spirits" with quotes, why the quotes?

We provoke them too much, and that's why we have SOME of the hauntings in the world, because they've been tormented by our meddling in "magic."

Hauntings are demonic lies. How we / society provoke them too much, I have no idea.

Magic? Tangible magic tricks are complicated lies, just like black magic tricks are on the supernatural level.

Magic is undiscovered science, by the way.

Sounds just like Roger Morneaus "Trip into the Supernatural" interview where he states that the illuminati will introduce magic to the masses like it is a science, and they the masses, will eat this stuff up (paraphrased)!

And there are actually SOME spirits that are evil. Not everything is EXACT. I swear to God, you people are hopeless. No offense.

Exactly, not everything is the SAME! Why then all all these supernatural occurrences that are happening evil in nature? Why does not one supernatural entity make itself publicly known? Maybe it's because they are ALL evil, which fits the Bibles description of them perfectly!

edit on 20-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalParadox

The only part that was directed at you was "What are they?"

The religious statement was directed towards to the OP, who just seems like another religious zealot full of hate which is a number one factor of why so many people have been killed by Christianity. Anyway, I'm not here to have a religious debate... not again, I just can't get through to these people. Whatever, they're entitled to their belief, I only get annoyed when they become an extremist and simply fear and hate the unknown because of what a book has told them.

You seem like a rational person.

Why does not one supernatural entity make itself publicly known?

There are hundreds of supernatural entities that make themselves known, and most in a benevolent way. The only problem here is your ignorance and closed-mindedness. Unfortunately, you'll never see this as you've been indoctrinated into religion.
edit on 20-11-2012 by TheSacredFlea because: Extra quote

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

Originally posted by LeSigh
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

If they are extremely dangerous, then why are you messing around with them for your entertainment? Worse yet, why are you encouraging others to do the same?

These spirits raped my mind as a child. I really don't remember the # they did, but I would wake up and couldn't move, and horrible # would happen. It's like, it was all put into my selective memory, or whatever you call it. Looking back on it, the family doctor probably told my mom that I was having sleep paralysis.

I'm shining a light in a very dark place. If you watch "Ghost Adventures," you will see footage of these orbs entering the spine or heads of Nick, Aaron, or Zack. They go into a trance for a minute or so, then snap out of it. All they can remember is wanting to murder someone.

After I'm done exposing these turds of light, I'm going to teach people how to capture them and torture them, make them listen to Kenny G 24/7. It's really not that hard, William Cooper actually mentioned how to do it in one of his videos. You need to make a faraday cage, or as Cooper put it, a "faraday shielded enviornment." Trapping the spirits, well I still have to figure that part out.

Anyways, people have a right to know this information. It's kind of hard to not believe once you've seen. What people do with this information is their own free will. Exposing this filth is more important than whatever ulterior purposes people may think I have. As for why I am messing with them? I'm not afraid of them, plus it's time for a little revenge. Now that I have spiritual protection, I'm not worried about being attacked / possessed. Those days are over.
edit on 29-9-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

Those orbs did no such thing. You're in a multiverse and this is all of creation and life infinite as well. Not fallen angels. Those are renegades, bigger orbs than those, and they overall have been removed from the planet.

What you experienced sounds like ET abduction to me, which is real. Some of it is black operations some not.

But you are not ever to send harm, even intentions to harm holds us back from growing up. No one should ever harbor thoughts like that.

And to innocents, life around us.

We only see a fraction of the multiverse, the HZ, you're picking up more.

I have studied things in the glow, often like snow. When I was watching freeform, some of it interacts, some white fluff balls, from the cotton woods would fly against the wind, hover in front of me, lift off and go back, they would travel back and forth. I asked my native friend what she made of it and she said the cottonwoods have ascended, they did years ago now.

What you're talking about is simply not knowing what is around us.

Its alot better to have Peace and Love, and Gratitude, and pray for all, pray for the progression, of all.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

Originally posted by kingofmd
Interesting. Did you notice that these orbs look very much similar to the ones on nasa's sts 75 video?

The orbs refract the light so the orbs' outer edges glow brighter than the inner, giving them a "doughnut like" appearance. In full disclosure, out of focus orbs give the same effect. Solution, use an automatic focus camera!

Don't you mean Torus. It seems everything is torus, that is the dominant shape of creation. And what you're seeing is related to multiverse and quantum energy.

Reminds me that I'm part way into the movie THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? Its on Eceti's website to watch.

By the way, what you experienced was most likely abduction, either black op or ET, and there are levels, sides here. I'm aware they channel, but all of existence is the multiverse around you and you only see a little bit of it. Also I'd research Quantum Entanglement.

But for some positive discerning, grounding, thoughts, I really like Sleeper's Thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

He can answer anything anyone throws at him.

Very grounding, and brings a persons ego down to earth: we can't control other people, but we have to look in the mirror and start working on ourselves. If we can treat others better than they treat us, we're moving up and off this planet.

Appreciate the gifts around us and see positive, and have gratitude and strive to make those in our lives happy, to solve our family problems and to achieve happiness, against the struggles in life, this is moving up and off.

when you live with integrity, and don't do ceremonies to negative entities or invite them into your life, or bloodletting, sacrifices, all the terrible things, negative entities have no permissions over you. Positivity and Love and Faith, for some this is religion too! Or individual faith, as you seem to espouse.

But you aren't to judge anyone or any entity, you're dealing with a wonderful multiverse and thinking you can define it, judge it, torture it in some kind of cage.

Please open you eyes to being love and the only one we need to poke with a stick is ourselves we look in the mirror. Its us we need to change.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Reminds me that I'm part way into the movie THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? Its on Eceti's website to watch.

Great movie, watched it twice!

I'm not too sure I agree with their assessment on their torus-crop-circle examples. Watch this, you will like it...

Originally posted by Unity_99
It seems everything is torus, that is the dominant shape of creation.

God leaves His mark on everything, and I don't think it really has anything to do with the torus...

edit on 23-12-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well OP.. you did it...

you proposed a theory , and showed basic evidence,
and then in a totally different environment (much colder temps)
you proved it could be reproduced....

So the question now is where to take the research
from here?

Great thread by the way, i look forward to more input
from others as well.

I am still soaking it all in and watching all the video's.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OP, while trying to fall asleep last night, i had
a theory, i figured i'd throw it at ya...

So you say these orb's are 'demons' or evil,
and they can be seen all over. (great video's btw)

What if you are partly right, the thought came to me,
what if these orb's are spirits as suggested, but rather
one's cast to hell?

for one to float around for eternity being able to watch things
that happen in every day life, but being unable to interact or
enjoy the basic's of life would be a type of hell that is for sure.

Anyway, i had it thought out much better last night, but i slept and
my med's have not kicked in yet, so my brain is not fully awake yet.
But that is the basis of the idea...
thought i'd toss it your way before i forgot totally.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ok that was a lot to read..*rubs temples* To the OP I admire your enthusiasm and dedication that's for sure only thing I can really say is maybe not be so hostile. Yes a few post's have been out right pointless but I am not going to point fingers. I understand you obviously have a lot of faith and faith in "God" but adding so much religion in to this thread makes it go from Interesting to "OK...he's lost it.....moving on." and I don't mean any disrespect its just you seem to go from talking about the orbs then to demons and how all orbs are evil to adding something about the Bible to something just completely random as hell o.O and from some ones view if they don't have an open mind or want to go threw 7 pages of comments and such like I just did might think your slightly off your rocker man.

Personally while I have similar but greatly different beliefs then you it seems I do have an open mind and I have seen some rather odd things when it comes to paranormal stuff in my life but at the same time I don't feel that everything I have seen is inherently "evil" if that makes since. Anywho with that said I wish you luck on your "journey" I guess is the best I can sum it up really.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Why dont you go to a psychic circle and see the spirits for yourself, you are searching for evidence, but do you weight and measure love to prove it exsists. maybe you need to turn your attention within and find your own answers and evidence. Even if you film a ghost or spirit or perchance catch a glimps, who will believe you anyway.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
what if these orb's are spirits as suggested, but rather
one's cast to hell?

Research the argument regarding the correct Bible translation of where you go when you die. Some say the correct translation states you go into a deep "sleep" until judgement day, others say you go straight to heaven or hell. This is off point, so I will stop here.

Originally posted by severdsoul
for one to float around for eternity being able to watch things
that happen in every day life, but being unable to interact or
enjoy the basic's of life would be a type of hell that is for sure.

Reminds me of one of Dante Infernos first visions of hell. All fictitious though.
edit on 21-5-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keiyentai
I understand you obviously have a lot of faith and faith in "God" but adding so much religion in to this thread makes it go from Interesting to "OK...he's lost it.....moving on." and I don't mean any disrespect its just you seem to go from talking about the orbs then to demons and how all orbs are evil to adding something about the Bible to something just completely random as hell o.O and from some ones view if they don't have an open mind or want to go threw 7 pages of comments and such like I just did might think your slightly off your rocker man.

First things first, that was the longest sentence I have ever read from a smart person!

This might sound like a small point, but it is not... define "religion." My thoughts of religion... the Bible states that the Church is Gods followers, not a stupid building with people babbling on like they are in a trance at a ritual. The biggest religion, Catholicism, does way more damage than it does good. Look at the Vatican, and all the child abuse coverup cases. Look at the costumes that nuns and priests wear. What little girl says to herself, "Gee, I want to me a nun when I grow up?"

As for all orbs being evil, this seems to be a big point which I am understating. I could argue my point of view, but a better idea would be to spend some time making a video with correlating conclusive evidence from a variety of people with different spiritual and non-spiritual backgrounds. All I can say now is this, if they are good spirits, why don't they expose themselves? Just answer that for me. The way I see it, they are lying by omission. They lie by not giving you the whole truth, like a car dealer selling you a car he knows has problems.

edit on 21-5-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

My favorite method is to use the self, the third eye.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Great thread OP, it's a shame the know it alls are too close minded to accept the evidence that is put right in front of them. Too many of them have been brainwashed by Hollywood into thinking that ETs are real and they are here to help us. Anyone that attacks the concept of aliens gets crucified. The irony is that the same persons that believe in aliens without a shred of proof, are the same that accuse Christians of believing in a God without proof. Of course we have the resurrection of our Lord, God's inerrant word, complexity of creation, uniformity of nature, a changed life by the Holy Spirit etc. which isn't considered proof? All they have is crap videos that seem to get grainer and grainer as technology improves.

Any luck capturing one of these bastards?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join