It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to See Spirits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I'm gonna look into setting my Canon H1 XL up with your outfit, but I'm gonna need some info from you.

That's an expensive camera! Is it night vision capable, or just "night shot?" Hope you have something to illuminate the orbs with. An infrared laser, infrared LED illuminator, or 5,500k light.

Originally posted by The GUT
We're actually both doing some research that appears to overlap.

What kind of research? You got any videos yet?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmoonbeam
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

I see spirits a lot.

Usually they look like people, just distorted. Not all bloody and messed up from death, although they might choose to project themselves that way. But usually they look like regular people with blurry outlines.

I'm so used to seeing them I hardly notice. They don't do anything for the most part.

What is your faith? Or are you agnostic? Do you do something to summon the spirits?

I noticed you used the word "project." I have heard many times that one of the hidden traits of these orbs is they can literally project images onto walls, or even project 3d holographic type images. I don't know why they would do this when so many people say they can just shape shift into whatever they want. I have one source that studies this. I will post the movie he is in later. Remind me if I forget.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Just go learn some meditation skills and start seeing them for yourself instead of trying to blast them out of the ether

I could go find Aleister Crowleys black magic books, but then God would turn His back on me. I want to expose these things, not try to make friends with them.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Nice find, keep 'em coming!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Electronics that are geared to trap spirits.... you think that sounds like a good thing? You know that people are spirits right? You do know the heart operates on signals, right? You do understand that the brain which carries a lot of signaling is very sensitive to fields, right?

A faraday shield is a metallic enclosure.

The invisible electrical shields I was talking about have to do with keeping radio waves, WIFI, and the like out of a specific room in your house, so it does not interfere with your head. I will test these devices in the future to see if they can repel these orb spirits. You don't need to take my words out of context.

.. because you're parroting stories...

I have sources for all my claims. If you need sources, just ask.

There's a hell of a lot more evidence of dangerous, improvised electronics and electronic abuse whether targeted or simply negligent than there is alien abduction.

Whatever.

You may spend your whole life campaigning it but you will personally not prove one way or another.

I have proved a lot with my work.

If these blobs of light are, how do I say this, nice, if they are benevolent, why do they not communicate with me when I record them. Why do they just stop and stare? Assuming they can't shape shift and talk (which they can), then how come not even ONE will try to get my attention, perhaps by blinking a morse code type of message? WHY ARE THEY HIDING? According to the law of probability, at least ONE should be kind, open, nice, truthful. THEY ALL HIDE, and THIS correlates with the Bible and what is says about the DEMONIC SPIRIT WORLD THAT RULES EARTH.

If you watch "Ghost Adventures," you can see these orbs going into the film crew and they become possessed by EVIL, not good spirits. This is why they feel like killing someone when possessed.

There's so much proof out there. I'm going to stop here, not wasting my time with any more examples.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A fellow name Jay Alfred has what he calls a "Dark Plasma Theory." We'll see some of his quotes below. I don't agree with all his theories, but that doesn't mean I don't think he's on to something. I think he's required reading these days if you wanna be able to be at least converse with all aspects of ufology/phenomenology.

If we are indeed sharing our world with a non-human intelligence that normally resides just outside the limits of our perception, and who exist--or receive life impetus from--the electromagnetic spectrum, then maybe we'll find the final marriage of science and the metaphysician as Alchemist was right, to a degree, all along: They've always been here with us. Who and what they are is up to your philiosophical/spiritual/religious/scientific world-view.

From an interview of Dr. Jacques Vallee by Jerome Clark, in FATE Magazine, 1978

Vallee: Not necessarily. We have evidence that the phenomenon has the ability to create a distortion of the sense of reality or to substitute artificial sensations for the real ones.

Look at some of the more bizarre close encounter cases - for example the incident from South America in which one man believed he had been abducted by a UFO while his companion thought he had boarded a bus which had suddenly appeared on the road behind then… 

It is conceivable that there is one phenomenon which is visual and another which creates the physical traces. What I'm saying is that a strange kind of deception may be involved.

Dr. Vallee continues and discusses phenomenology from the electromagnetic perspective of many UFO encounters:

…We know there are objects that contain a lot of energy in a small space. What do we know about what happens to the human brain when it's exposed to a great deal of energy? We know very little about that. We don't know much about the effects of electromagnetic or microwave radiation on the brain, nor about the effects of pulsating colored lights on the brain.

The research into that is just beginning. 

What we do know is that you can make people hallucinate using either lights or microwave or electromagnetic energy. You can also make them pass out; you can cause them to behave strangely, put them into shock, make them hear voices or even kill them.

biological Ufos

The famous Islamic cosmographer and Persian phy- sician who lived in the thirteenth century, Zakariya ibn Muhammad ibn Mahmud Abu Yahya al-Qazwini, states that jinns “are aerial animals, with transparent bodies which can assume various forms.” This descrip- tion could also fit Trevor Constable’s plasma-based “sky creatures.”

Some writers have already argued that jinns are in fact plasma life forms, for example, Dr. Ibrahim B. Syed, a Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Louisville, School of Medicine. Gordon Creighton and Chris Line, as far back as 1989, have argued that UFOs are in reality jinns in different issues of the Flying Saucer Review. Nevertheless, aerial jinns comprise only one category of plasma life forms in Earth’s dark biosphere…

Hey, even Charles Fort and the father of modern ufology Kenneth Arnold think the subject worthy:

The idea that Earth's atmosphere could be the habitat of living aerial creatures which manifested as UFOs is not a new one. Charles Fort seemed to believe that too and Kenneth Arnold, who kick-started modern Ufology in 1947, also believed UFOs were living creatures. His belief that UFOs were space animals with the ability to change their density has bothered other Ufologists. Nevertheless, aerial jinns comprise only one category. Jinns are also believed to pervade the solid body of the Earth and its surface.

…The British Ministry of Defense (MoD) completed a four year study (1996 to 2000) on “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)” which looked at data compiled from reports of UAPs received by the MoD over a 10 year period (1987 to 1997) which was published in 2006.

The report concludes that most of these sightings were due to ordinary plasma bodies generated by incompletely burnt-out meteors entering the Earth’s atmosphere during meteor showers, although with certain reserva- tions. Nevertheless, it was admitted in the report that they could not explain some aspects of the motions of these UAPs.

The researchers also concluded that, “It is not certain that the radiation/fields are conventional and elec- tromagnetic in nature... any pursuit of this process of identification or elimination is pointless if it turns out that UAP radiation is other than EM [electromagnetic] radiation as we currently understand it.”

www.dapla.org...

edit on 1-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Properties of Bioplasma Bodies
Plasma life forms have bioplasma bodies. These are electromagnetic bodies which generate electromagnetic fields and radiate electromagnetic waves. Embedded in these bioplasma bodies are "plasma antennae" which can tune-in and receive electromagnetic waves generated by other bioplasma bodies. (Plasma antennae are actually being used today in scientific laboratories.)

According to dark plasma theory, the bodies of plasma life forms that we encounter are molded by our expectations which radiate out from our own bioplasma bodies in the form of electromagnetic waves and are received by them through their embedded antennae. The nearer they come to you the better they are able to tune-in to the thought waves (i.e. electromagnetic waves which are modulated by your thoughts) you are radiating out from your bioplasma body. For example, in the Marian apparitions at Fatima (Portugal), the children saw a ball of light which resolved into a man-like angel as it got nearer to the children.

Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

The most--at least publicly--scientific study ever done on UAP is largely overlooked by ufology/phenomenology and it came to a conclusion about plasmas that can't be overlooked. Followed by another fairly rigorous study on the Yakima Lights that certainly constitute one of the most verified phenomenon recorded. I'll bring some stuff back on those later.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Fair enough!

Actually, I kind of like that answer.
I's funny!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Check all your mails, OP.

The Interesting & Enigmatic, Project Identification:

The large UFO study, dubbed "Project Identification" by the university physicist who initiated it, traces its inception to a series of UFO cases in Missouri. In 1967 scattered reports of strange lights and disc-shaped objects hovering and moving over the Mississippi River along southeast Missouri were made to local and other authorities.

On April 6, 1973, the project began. Eventually the scientific team was greatly enlarged. The full details of the 7-year study were published in Rutledge's 1981 book, Project Identification: The First Scientific Field Study of the UFO Phenomena (sic).

This UFO field research took place over a 7-year span and included over 35 physical scientists, engineers, university students, and many others serving on observation teams. A total of 158 different viewing stations were employed in the research with 620 total observers.

During the 7-year study there were 157 documented sightings of 178 different UFOs (unidentified flying objects—most typically viewed as anomalous "lights"). But in many reports, these "lights" were observed close-up, and revealed more than simple balls of light. Equipment that was used included binoculars, varying sizes of telescopes and lenses including university-quality telescopes, many cameras and light-sensing devices, a magnetometer, sound recorders, Geiger counters, a spectrum analyzer, field meters, radios, and other measuring equipment.

In the 157 total sightings the project team recorded, they counted 178 different UFOs, meaning that some cases had multiple objects. For example, one case recorded 10 different objects at once. A typical case was a light that blinked on far in the distance above the horizon. The light would usually be an orange or amber ball that would eventually move rapidly in one direction and then make a sudden 90 degree turn. The light would them often move rapidly up and down and then take off suddenly for some distance and then immediately change directions.

In some cases the objects would rapidly fly directly over the observers.
Triangulation and timing equipment was used to measure the speed, distance, and size of the objects. Many of these calculations showed that the objects accelerated instantly to thousands of miles an hour and made sudden, impossible right angle turns.

Another type of sighting made by the team was called a "pseudostar." Occasionally one of the astronomers on the team would notice a "new" and bright star in a constellation—a star that shouldn't have been there. Often, when the pseudostar was being watched and photographed, it would take off rapidly, sometimes blinking its light.

www.mysterious-america.net...

Mama Always said, "Be Careful Who You Play With:

While he was generally noncommittal on the nature of the UFOs his team recorded, Rutledge did relate that the discs and lights observed in the daylight by the teams were plasmas. In his summary he wrote, "The plasma balls seen in daylight certainly suggest remote control."

Perhaps the oddest finding of all was that everyone on the team was convinced that the objects responded to being observed. The project cites 32 cases where the UFOs directly responded to the ground station observers. Rutledge and his team concluded that the objects were aware of their presence and would interact with them, sometimes seemingly toying with them.

As the project began to wind down, Rutledge noted in later interviews that some balls of plasma, 2-6 inches in diameter, would actually follow him around and even appear inside buildings. He found, as do many people who become intrigued by the UFO phenomenon, that the deeper you go into it, strange things begin happening.

An observation once made by John Keel seems appropriate. Keel mentioned that if you notice and become interested in the phenomenon, it can notice you and become interested in you. That is essentially what Rutledge concluded.

www.mysterious-america.net...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Contactees are not being monitored... lol. Ok... and I guess you've completely missed this massive government investigation into aliens. You clearly do not know anything about this field. no, they would NEVER investigate a contact for future encounters with beings they think could be a threat to global, not national, global security. It's all been unfolding right in front of you, how can you be interested in this field and not be aware of the evidence that contactees are monitored and investigated by a secretive group within our government?

There have been reports that the black ops in our government are responsible for these "abductions," but I have seen no evidence. The evidence we know of consists of a.) cattle mutilations are primarily female, radar chaff has been left behind with the mutilated cattle, b.) we know their was a back magic ceremony performed at the area 51 location prior to opening, c.) we know that the satanists / Illuminati / free masons have infiltrated our government and banking system. We can therefore understand for certain that there is a rogue element of our government that is working in collusion with these entities to make people think this is an "alien" phenomenon. It is all spiritual, with the black ops obviously helping to push the big lie.

There is more evidence that this is a demonic phenomenon versus a government creation. This demonic phenomenon has been going on since the beginning of time.

How could they not be... it would be completely freaking irresponsible for them to not look into contactees when clearly an unknown contact from outside this planet has gotten more than just a few generals concerned.

Maybe you didn't see my alien abductions thread before it was removed. Aliens do not exist. Here's my argument: My abduction music video.

You're not even using common sense much less looking at all the evidence that this is a massive investigation.

So, how come there was a crop circle formation right next to the SETI satellite, and yet SETI has never found anything with all their technology? These spirits are #ing with us!

OF COURSE they would monitor contactees.... my problem is taking it upon themselves to meddle or alter their lives. Even you are referring to electronic equipment allegedly designed to try to eliminate this issue. Do you not think for one second that crap like this has not be experimented with around known contactees or people who seem to have a lot of activity around them?

If so, the information is being suppressed. This is what I want to find out in the future as I continue my tests. William Cooper stated that the government does have spirits (that claim to be aliens) held captive in faraday shielded cages. So, we know they are onto this, but we have no idea how far into their research they are. I am playing catchup, and will provide my evidence when I have it.

Newsflash for you.... the ETs don't even have to be making a new appearance around a contactee... all this group of assholes has to do is suspect that something is communicating with said individual and it will be investigated to see if they can extract something. Far fetched? Not really when you think about the implications of outside contact turning into an invasion, not to mention it's job creation and an excuse to build bigger stronger weapons. Any shred of contact supports the idea among an exclusive group of people to tighten the lid on this field and pour money into it. It didn't even need to be true for this investigation to grow to absurd proportions, it just makes for a really convenient excuse.

Your thinking is valid, but only if aliens really exist in the context that they are material creatures coming here from another planet. Watch the video in my link below and you will see that is not by belief nor is it really relevant to this thread.

Keep searching, you'll figure it out in time!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Enter Dr. Michael Persinger. Initially, seemingly, a scientist-materialiist. He's also changed his mind in the last few years and is now doing peer-reviewed work in phenomenology and PSI.

During the 1980s he stimulated people's temporal lobes artificially with a weak magnetic field to see if he could induce a religious state (see God helmet).

He claimed that the field could produce the sensation of "an ethereal presence in the room".

Unsurprisingly enough, these very same effects were noted by most, if not all, of the remote viewers.

The remote viewers were classified under "human use experimentation" and virtually all of them started reporting increasingly incredible stories of seeing UFOs monitoring their remote viewing coordinates.

They've been minor missionaries in pushing the E.T. meme into popular culture since.

Definitely in the things that make me go "Hmmm" category. As of late Dr. Persinger has also being wiring-up & zapping Ingo Swann directly:

In 1974 Persinger proposed that extremely low frequency (ELF) electromagnetic waves may be able to carry telepathic and clairvoyant information.[9] Persinger has published reports of rudimentary 'telepathic' communication between pairs of subjects in the laboratory.

He has also published increases in remote viewing accuracy of remote viewer Ingo Swann, as measured by a group of ratings of congruence (between Swann's drawings and the locale being 'viewed') by 40 experimentally blind participants[12] during stimulation with complex magnetic fields using a circumcerebral (around the head) eight-channel system.

en.wikipedia.org...

If our government knows more than we do--and is keeping it secret--maybe it's the information that we are dealing with some form of extradimensional enitiy...not E.T. As a theory, it certainly explains a lot.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

If you can see them through meditation, doesn't that mean they can read your mind? Doesn't that scare you a bit?

From my knowledge, these things can only possess you / read your mind, if you do not believe in God. Not too sure what's so funny. These are rejected spirits, God wants nothing to do with them.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Great info GUT. As for the OP, my dad said he once saw a UFO when he lived in Montana, it flew over his head, then split in two and they flew off in opposite directions. I showed him your video of the orb splitting in two, and he said that's what he saw, except they were lit up, not translucent.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

"one man believed he had been abducted by a UFO while his companion thought he had boarded a bus which had suddenly appeared on the road behind then… "

Sounds like two spirits possessing two people. Pretty easy to do. Pushing an "abduction" on a crowd of people is impossible, considering these are just possessions.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

"According to dark plasma theory, the bodies of plasma life forms that we encounter are molded by our expectations which radiate out from our own bioplasma bodies in the form of electromagnetic waves and are received by them through their embedded antennae."

I have heard that elsewhere before (from Gary Bates). Indians have stated to have seen their ancestors rowing a canoe, modern day society sees UFOs, other cultures see fairies or fire flies. I still think they are demonic because of all the people who use the name of God to repel them. That and they hide, only show themselves to satanists, etc. etc.
edit on 1-10-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
SuspendedBelief
Very interesting thread i read it all and watched the videos i found it all very compelling..I don't believe for a minute what you have in the videos are dust or bugs..

If you don't mind me asking..I live out in the country were I'm at there is no street lights nothing to interfere with what Ive been seeing for years..

On both sides of me is corn fields that are acres long and then the front of my house over looks acres of trees..I often go out at night and if i look out over the corn fields or the tree line i see orbs lots of them just floating around..

And it can be the dead of winter with snow on the ground there still there floating around some big some small and I'm see them without a camera and so have other people Ive had over for visits..

I find them pretty amazing they put on quiet the show they fly way above the corn fields or tree line some dance in and out of the trees like yours do so am i seeing the same thing you are capturing on camera?

I know there not bugs in the dead of winter its way to cold for them to live..Ive always wondered what they were..Thanks for the great thread! S&F peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

"He found, as do many people who become intrigued by the UFO phenomenon, that the deeper you go into it, strange things begin happening."

"An observation once made by John Keel seems appropriate. Keel mentioned that if you notice and become interested in the phenomenon, it can notice you and become interested in you. That is essentially what Rutledge concluded."

I talked to Stanley our of Australia once, and he said that these things know him so well, that they will manifest and start to scream at him! I believe him because he is just your average Joe with nothing to gain and everything to lose by providing his evidence. He gets a lot of criticism, but is probably the best paranormal videographer I've ever known!

This video I just found on his channel and it is #ing amazing! I have never seen the orbs in his house move so damn fast! Also, search and watch his "balloon" videos. These orbs are flying around his apartment while the orbs move in unison right through the balloon, proof that their is no air current in his home.

Stans vids.

edit on 1-10-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by The GUT

"According to dark plasma theory, the bodies of plasma life forms that we encounter are molded by our expectations which radiate out from our own bioplasma bodies in the form of electromagnetic waves and are received by them through their embedded antennae."

I have heard that elsewhere before. Indians have stated to have seen their ancestors rowing a canoe, modern day society sees UFOs, other cultures see fairies or fire flies. I still think they are demonic because of all the people who use the name of God to repel them. That and they hide, only show themselves to satanists, etc. etc.

These entities often appearing as beautifully or fearfully "glowing" creatures of light capable of shape-shifting and that often attend "altered states" have been faithfully reported in historical records and by all cultures from the very beginning of our cognizant past.

They wink in and out of our perceptual existence at will. They appear to be sneaky. Whenever, ahem, in the past, I have been sneaky I was usually up to something no good. So I say they deserve suspicion instead of open arms at this juncture.

That the intelligence apparatus has had an intense interest in electromagnetism and it's effects--especially on the brain--for better than 50 years just might be a clue. Another clue might be had in how many of our top-clearance world-class government scientists have been especially interested in the electromagnetic aspect as relates to various PSI modalities. Some interesting laser-physics heavy-weights involved in that research field, too.

I do think they know, or at least suspect something that we don't and it deals with the nature of the phenomenon and it's not E.T. At least in this case.

I don't want to disagree with your assessment, OP, but I do believe if we focus on their existence first, these Electro-plasma entities, and are cognizant that they've been documented and interpreted by all cultures, as jinns, gods, ghosts, angels, demons, Interdimensionals, crypto-terrestrials, aliens, etc we might all use our collected observations to verify, at least, the nature whom we might be dealing with as job one.

edit on 2-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

"The remote viewers were classified under "human use experimentation" and virtually all of them started reporting increasingly incredible stories of seeing UFOs monitoring their remote viewing coordinates. "

So you are saying that these "guinea pigs" started seeing more supernatural phenomenon after the government performed tests on them? Sorry, I don't have time to read the article. I got too much to do tonight.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by The GUT

"The remote viewers were classified under "human use experimentation" and virtually all of them started reporting increasingly incredible stories of seeing UFOs monitoring their remote viewing coordinates. "

So you are saying that these "guinea pigs" started seeing more supernatural phenomenon after the government performed tests on them? Sorry, I don't have time to read the article. I got too much to do tonight.

Yes, I also believe the evidence supports that these "psychic warriors" were subjected to, among other techniques, various electromagnetic, ELF, experimentation that made the RV'ers more "open" to the other side of the "veil" so to speak.

Government sponsored Science Meets the Metaphysical Meets The 'Others'"

edit on 2-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join