It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
New Q about personal relationships:
If the vibration I AM is attracting my experience.... how can I, on one hand, have and have had a lifefull of exceptionally positive and intelligent friends with whom I have the utmost mutual respect, kindness, helpfulness, honesty and no possibility of drama....................and in my house, a 15 year old son who constantly verbally abuses me in the worst way, blames me for all HIS words and actions, refuses to keep any agreements and creates constant enormous negativity (I call it black air) despite years of endless counselors and futile effort trying to do the right thing?

PLEASE tell me how to end this dynamic with my son. My life in every other way is the best it's ever been, with incredible new creative partners and potential and more comfort and support than I've ever had.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

who will win out eventually coke or pepsi?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Well, ii should say my memory but in reality, all information exists now (the present) so its a matter of my physical mind tapping in and extracted what it is i know and believe i am extracting.

So where did you learn how to do this?

How can we access the same information you do without the need for a "middle-man"?

What are the biggest influences in your life that have put you on your current path?

Is meditation a valuable skill to have, if so, what method did you use when you first began?

What is the most important thing we should learn at this point in time?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What is reality breaker?

Am I a starseed? If so, what are my origins?

Fun thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Timelab

you need to get one of your awesome friends to mentor and befriend your son.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
don't really need this guy, i have wolfram alpha

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

FINALLY!!! After ALL These Years Paying For An Education and Toiling Away Through Unending Volumes On This Subject, I Atlast Come Across A Know It All! Or Ateast Know It "To The Best Of Your Abilities"!! I MUST Put You On Speed Dial! OP PLEASE!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

A Hallowe'en joke? lol

second

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
after doing some research lately. I have found what i believe to be the god that TPTB worship. I believe it to be the Babylonian god Ishtar. Am i correct??

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

Hi

- what is the meaning of life
- what is time
- what is motion and how do parale realities work etc....

thanks

if you scroll back up i just answered that.

the rest of your questions are answered in one.

Time, the mystical flowing never ending sequence in which our lives are built around. you may of heard about the physicists who say " time is an illusion " and that we can only understand it , experience it and interpret it as straight line or arrow. But in reality that is far from the case, in ACTUAL REALITY time is static, it does not move. what we experience as MOTION is our consciousness "shifting or sliding" from 1 parallel reality to another parallel reality etc.. BILLIONS of times a second,just like a projector showing one frame at a time in a movie and giving us the illusion of movement. reality is structured this way, thats how its possible for everything past present and future to exists at the same "time". there are an infinite number of paralel realities in "all that is" every choice you could make or thought you should of made you HAVE made. this is also how you 'manifest' your reality. what you believe you become , by changing your vibration you automatically 'shift' into a literally different reality and earth. LITERALLY. this is how "the law of attraction works" you change your thought and beliefs thus changing your vibration, and as soon as you change vibrations reality has no other choice to change, to match you. life is a literal mirror if you wanna change whats on the outside you first have to change whats on the inside. you dont look into a mirror and you's your hand to create a smile, you do it from the inside.

im better off explaining this via questions.

In Actual Reality time does not exist. Period. Nor does vibration or motion as they are phenomenon completely dependent on the delusion of time. Movement (re: vibration and motion) are measured by distance over time. So what you perceive as "Actual Reality" is in fact delusional.

In Reality, it is eternity or the state of timelessness that is actual. And the opposite of actual is virtual. Any understanding that originates in the experience of time is virtual.

Actual Reality exists.. and this isn't it! hahahaha. This discussion and all the information in it is delusional.. including this little gem right here.

Peace
edit on 28-9-2012 by rwfresh because: Because of totally awesome, legitimate and smart reasons that are beyond the author's understanding.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

How was this universe born? What is the purpose of our existence as a species? What is the nature of any and all higher powers that exist? What is the meaning of the date 12/21/12, and what impact will it have on this world? Is there any truth at all to Revelations, and can you specifiy the extent of accuracy? Is this the first universe to exist, and is it intended to be rebooted at some point? Are we, as a species, on the correct spiritual path for fulfilling any and all Greater Purposes that may exist at this time?

Please answer all of these questions as fully as you are able, for the benefit of all ATS members participating in this thread.

edit on 28-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

december 21 2012 is the point where, untill now the earths collective consciousness has been more negative than positive, on this date for the first time ever it will be slightly more positive than negative.

every book on god has been edited to deceive the truth. I do not know of any, sorry.

there are an infinite number of universes, literally.
i cannot answer if this universe can be destroyed or "rebooted" very very very highly unlikely, but that doesn't mean it cant happen.

yes we are: ) can't you feel the change in the world ? it will only keep building till december

Hi 1beerplease could you please explain how earth would be exactly affected on December 21 2012 with the positive change. Secondly could you also explain how the people on earth will experience this on this particular day? And why this specific day?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Who created "Our creators"

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I would like to know if you are standing up to your neck in Sh_t, and somebody throws a turd, Should you duck?
Thank you for your thoughful answer as this has been troubling me for quite some time.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Now don't you start with that crazy stuff, well be here all day

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
edit on 28-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

African or European?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjbaggins

I would like to know if you are standing up to your neck in Sh_t, and somebody throws a turd, Should you duck?
Thank you for your thoughful answer as this has been troubling me for quite some time.

Hell naw, at least take the chance that they'll miss.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

you spelled "their" wrong. fail

AND you messed up the title (let's see if you can find the mistake)

edit on 28-9-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

theirs two many things

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hello 1beerplease!

I enjoyed reading your posts so far, thanks for deciding to share.
Some questions the popped into my head,
I hope that i'll get to see an answer from you:

1) How can I go about 'acquiring' information like what you shared here, in a practical way?

2) Is the 'insight' one receives under the influence of psychedelics genuine, or just over-active imagination?

3) What are the Freemasons REALLY all about?

Thanks!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join