It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if Evolution Were True, House Pets Would Have Planned A Coupe By Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Evolution takes millions of years. Modern man has only been around for 50 or 60 thousand years so we haven't been aware long enough to see a evolutionary change.

Okay, so you tell me what is the point where humanity is going to wake up and realize that we need to take more care with the planet that we have and all of the life that is within it? When will we realize that it is not about religion, or Ipods, or money, or theories, or houses, or whose Daddy can beat up whose Daddy?? When are we going to realize what is really important? When are we going to realize that the planet, the animals, the humans (really the future generations) actually matter and are not worth us destroying over stupid petty things that fade away? Will that actually happen before we kill each other off and and destroy our planet?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Do you think?? Think about it. Who better to be the "insider"? Who is it that knows the "ins and outs" of human life? Who knows everything that is going on in our world because we leave the TV on the news when we are not in the room? If I was the little old lady that carried my poodle around in my big purse, I would leave it at home when I took my grandchildren to the zoo. The cats....are the brains....the dogs are the brawn....the zoo apes have the imposable thumbs....and the lions.....well that's another story.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigertatzen
reply to post by britelite1971

I am not so sure....I have a cat that I am convinced is plotting to take over the world. All he needs is thumbs and someone to drive him around.

Yep
Cuter than he looks, smarter than he looks, has the inside scoop, and with the right allies....deadly.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Nature (even excluding humans) isnt a bundle of lovely fluffy joyfulness.
Imagine a cat in human form, they would be one of the most unpleasant people you would ever meet, lazy, greedy, they kill for fun and then leave the body laying on the doorstep.
Nature is cruel and uncaring and frankly the fact that humans have survived this far and now not only look after our own species but care for others (something you dont exactly see other species doing) is remarkable.

Animals are great but they arent a Disney cartoon

Hello Mr Mod, I hadnt a chance to congratulate you.. or pity you.

You see.. thats a cat. A dog is by far superior as a companion... though if I have a stroke and die on the floor.. they MAY eat me.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
My cat was planning a coupe.
I told him to try for a sedan. It's got more room and holds resale value.

edit on 27-9-2012 by badgerprints because: Cause I just can't help it.

Yep! Quite funny! Mine was sick....I took it to the vet...the vet gave me med.....I forced him to take it....he shredded my arm.....the other house pets are glaring at me.....and I'm locking my bedroom door at night.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Very interesting! I think I know some people that have that!........and possibly my daughter's possessed dog.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
My dogs and I have a very good understanding. They are special and I am slave food/treats/attention lady. I feed them raw meats and Blue... and they snuggle me and guard my place. The naked one ( hairless chinese crested) appreciates his little sweaters and halloween costumes. Actually he does.. ROFL.
WHen I get them out he is happy to see them and follows me until I put it on him. I think its a psychological thing. He isnt a little wimp when I give him some "hair".
My beastie.. the one I used to use in my avatar who is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier... gets treated like a kid. This poor trod upon animal has to have a pillow to prop his head on when he naps and has a memory foam bed.. I dont even have a memory foam bed for Gods sake. They have it good with me. If they stage a coup theyll get some owner what wont buy stew beef for their treats or buy them manly tough dog clothing.

If anything.. I am at their mercy and Im glad for it.

Did ya know I have this siamese fighting fish that also has me trained? Yep.. it will eat its food from my finger. My children make fun of me and when they have friends over they make me feed the trained fish.

Stooopppp! You are so making me like you! I hate it when that happens!
I know, my pets totally have me whipped too. Unfortunately we are alot smarter in what we would call "intelligent" ways, but in many ways we are not noticing the important things that they have to teach us. I think I might be a cat or dog lady when I am older because for the most part pets are so much more loving than humans, just hope I don't end up on the news.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigertatzen

I am not so sure....I have a cat that I am convinced is plotting to take over the world. All he needs is thumbs and someone to drive him around.

If they had planned a coupe I would drive them around in that!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Are you suuuuuurrrre???? Perhaps they want more treats??

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am not sure if I am on the right track but I think I have evidence that at least one dog has a if not planned a coupe posed for a picture in one...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Why should house pets take us over?

They don't have to pay bills, or even work. They get to live for free and "WE" have to feed them , give them water, give them a comfortable place to sleep . They don't even have to worry about predators trying to eat them like out in the wild. We treat them way better than family members, lol.

There is no reason for them to go against us.

edit on 28-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

There will not be a better reply to this absurd thread.

OP what was your point? House pets don't evolve because they don't need to. Like sharks. They already ARE our masters. I pick up dog poo daily, walk the pup, feed the pup, play with the pup, brush the pup, take him to a Dr. more frequently than I go, brush his teeth every night... Why would he need to evolve? Because humans are ruining the planet in your opinion? Any species on top would eventually do what us humans are doing. Use the planet and it's resources.

Thank you for the cat lady holier than thou nonsense though. It was amusing.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Why should house pets take us over?

They don't have to pay bills, or even work. They get to live for free and "WE" have to feed them , give them water, give them a comfortable place to sleep . They don't even have to worry about predators trying to eat them like out in the wild. We treat them way better than family members, lol.

There is no reason for them to go against us.

edit on 28-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

Technically.... that's one of the excuses that was used to continue slavery... just sayin...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Maybe an electric car or hybrid would be a better choice. They're small and all, but cats don't really get that big and he'd still have plenty of head and leg room

Mine prefer my pickup truck for some reason though

edit on 28-9-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Evolution takes millions of years. Modern man has only been around for 50 or 60 thousand years so we haven't been aware long enough to see a evolutionary change.

Okay, so you tell me what is the point where humanity is going to wake up and realize that we need to take more care with the planet that we have and all of the life that is within it? When will we realize that it is not about religion, or Ipods, or money, or theories, or houses, or whose Daddy can beat up whose Daddy?? When are we going to realize what is really important? When are we going to realize that the planet, the animals, the humans (really the future generations) actually matter and are not worth us destroying over stupid petty things that fade away? Will that actually happen before we kill each other off and and destroy our planet?

Mankind already knows all of these things and have for decades. But the people in power suffer from the mental illness known as greed they could care less what happens to the planet when there is money to be made. The way they see the planet won't end in their lifetime so why care about it? We will continue on this path of destruction until the people rise up and take the power back from the elite.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

evolution also takes a very long time (very, very long time), animals haven't been domesticated long enough to evolve. besides, why would the revolt, they get shelter, food and health care for the sake of posing in silly outfits and looking cut, not that ive ever dressed my cat up........ok maybe once or twice

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Hmmmm. Sounds like a lot of human these days. Actually a lot of animals do care for other species. There are tons of videos out there where one species of animal adobts and cares for the orphaned baby of another species. When animals kill its usually for survival or food. When is the last time you heard of an animal killing for a pair of sneakers?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

It sounds like you take great care of your cat. Honestly I don't really think that house pets are going to evolve and take over. My point is that the state of humanity has become pretty sad. We need to wake up and realize that as the intelligent life form on this planet we are making some poor decisions. If we completely destroy our planets environment or kill each other in a nuclear war, we are taking a lot of other life forms with us.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Smart dog! Perhaps he was heading to PetSmart.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The problem with your theory is you make a grand, unproven assumption ("I believe pets hear and understand everything we say, including the news (sp)"). This is totally unproven, and most likely false.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join