It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of Iran. The sign of the return of Jesus Christ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
In the prophesies of Matthew 24 Jesus Christ is asked this question.

And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Now here is his response to the sign of his coming question.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The question here becomes what is the carcass?

And I think I have the answer. In Daniel 8 there is the prophesy of the war between the ram and the goat. The goat eventually wins. Killing the ram. Leaving what? A carcass. So what I'm thinking here is what Jesus Christ is telling us is that he will shortly return after Iran is conquered.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Iran has nothing to do what you are asking?

Why are we so eager to kill off Iran?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Iran is an Islamic nation they are also waiting for the return of Jesus. He is supposed to lead them in the war against the anti Christ. So why would the death of Iran be a sign for the return of Jesus?
edit on 26-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Interesting thought and a possibility if you can determine who the correct ram and goat are. Ram's are leaders of the sheep, theyre protectors who will even take wolves on if threatened. The law of clean beasts and unclean beasts may need to be applied to this prophecy. Don't force it, these are not elements that were not given for us to not know.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Death of Iran. The sign of the return of Jesus Christ?,

I think the sign of the return of Jesus Christ will be just that ... the return of Jesus Christ.
I dont think that there will be any question when it happens ... it's be WHAM!! IN YOUR FACE.

There are supposed to be wars and rumors of wars, and earthquakes in 'various places' ...
but those happen all the time. It's never ending. So we can't point to any war or earthquake
and say 'that's it'.

When it happens, it' happens. There won't be any questions or guesswork involved ...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have an open mind about religion, but this got me thinking last night for some reason.
One of the commandments states,
Thou shalt not kill.
Then why did he tell someone to kill their son?
Answer that one...

Text"Now it came about after these things, that God tested Abraham, and said to him, Abraham!' And he said, 'Here I am.' 2 And He said, 'Take now your son, your only son, whom you love, Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah; and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I will tell you,'"(Gen. 22:1-2). God told Abraham to kill his son Isaac because their actions are pointing ahead to the person of Christ in a typology of the true sacrifice. First of all, God says to Abraham to take his only son. But, we know that 13 years earlier Ishmael had been born to Abraham. So why would God call Isaac the only son? The answer becomes clear when we see what the Scriptures teach.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Then why did he tell someone to kill their son? Answer that one...

As a sign of faith and obedience. Remember he didn't let him kill Issac.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Jesus is NOT going to return. IF he did on some pillowy cloud in the sky he would be a massive target and shot down, the Christians would shoot him because it is a demon out to deceive. The other religions because he would be a spy out to do them harm.

There will be NO rapture, can you imagine a bunch of neatly folded clothes lying around everywhere and the embarrassment THAT would cause? I can see it now, on an airliner seat, neatly folded pant suit, watch, hair barrette, and a bright red tampon! At the public library, a freshly laundered conservative knee length dress, sensible shoes,eyeglasses and a vaginal vibrator egg going buzzzzz...

ALL the religious ideology has gotten everything and everyone where they are now! What if you had been born in an Islamic country? Your questions would be the same only based on that geographic location!

WAKE UP PEOPLE! Take responsibility for your own heaven and hell! Take responsibility for yourselves and leave GOD out of your petty quest for superiority! No one is inferior and no one is superior!
edit on 26-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
For Buster2010:

I see now and understand what you said. I used to wonder about it. Cheers

edit on 26-9-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
And YOU are NOT the body, the body is of the material world so why have a bunch of naked people ascended to the throne of eternity? (It sounds much better as a story than to say, "Clothes laid out neatly atop the flesh covered bones and bloody mass of entrails".)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

this has nothing to do with iran.

the parable is to explain that you will know at the same time that everyone else knows. the news and knowledge will travel like lightning out of the east and cover the entire globe as quickly as lightning would. all world organisations would work together and disregard even monetary transactions to ensure that the media gets global coverage etc.. or such similar.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

it's inferring a zombie apocalypse.

the second coming is people getting super powers.

this is all happening via humanity's anonymous and uncredited leadership acting in a Particapatory Immenentizing of the Eschaton. ie: the acts of the Book of Revelation happen via man acting out god's will... ie: Masonic Bible is a blueprint .

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

the 'carcass' is just the symbolic image of dead meat... it has absolutely nothing to do with Persia...

dead meat draws vultures or in other lands a carcass draws Jackels or Hyenia's or other scavangers, thats what Jesus was pointing to as an example
a natural occurrance of Nature... and that will be a 'sign'
edit on 26-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Iran is an Islamic nation they are also waiting for the return of Jesus. He is supposed to lead them in the war against the anti Christ. So why would the death of Iran be a sign for the return of Jesus?
edit on 26-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Yes.

Mohamed fights WITH Jesus.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

And verily I say to you. Nonsense.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Thats the kind of dogma that keeps them coming back for more. Yes yes fill my head with contridictions and tell me that they will save me. Yes yes yes. Give me more give me more.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
reply to post by ntech

this has nothing to do with iran.

the parable is to explain that you will know at the same time that everyone else knows. the news and knowledge will travel like lightning out of the east and cover the entire globe as quickly as lightning would. all world organisations would work together and disregard even monetary transactions to ensure that the media gets global coverage etc.. or such similar.

Film at 11

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Iran (Persia) is mentioned in Ezekiel 38, which propesies of a war between Israel and a coalition led by Persia and Gog/Magog, (either Russia or Turkey depending on interpretation). Syria and the Sudan are involved, among others.
I know many deny Bible/prophecy, but heck of a 'coincidence' that this chapter forsees a coalition very like the Arab Spring, led by Iran, which is outspoken in its desire to eliminate Israel.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by ntech

Interesting thought and a possibility if you can determine who the correct ram and goat are. Ram's are leaders of the sheep, theyre protectors who will even take wolves on if threatened. The law of clean beasts and unclean beasts may need to be applied to this prophecy. Don't force it, these are not elements that were not given for us to not know.

Ok, how to determing the ram and goat. If you look at Daniel 11-2 that is the very first event of the end times according to Daniel. In it he says a loose coalition of 4 states/kings are stirring up trouble for another entity he calls the realm of Greece.

Problem.

This prophesy is supposed to happen just before the time of the end, end of years, or end of days. See Daniel 11-6, 11-40 and 8-17. But what is the time of the end? According to Genesis 48 and 49 the time of the end is when the Israelites have become a multitude of nations. See Genesis 49-1. Still a future or current event now.

So what is this term realm of Greece? I believe it's a simile. Used when the prophet has no clue what he is looking at so he used a description of the object instead. John used them in Revelation to describe the various creatures of the Apocalypse. Locusts, Dragons, and Beasts to mention a few of them. Daniel is just saying the thing being attacked in 11-2 looked Greek.

Also to bolster this argument look what the US has done since 9-11. The US has conquered 2 nations in the middle east. Just as predicted in Daniel. And now they have the forces there to take out Iran if the orders for it come down. The US as the end time "realm of Greece"? Looking pretty suspicious.

And another problem is the timing of all this. Looking at the fig tree prophecy of Matthew one thing he is doing there is putting a timeline on the Apocalypse. The "generation" of Matthew 24-34. Essentially the average lifespan of humans right now is around 70 to 80 years. As per Psalms 90. So if the events of Daniel were going to happen in the apocalypse then....They should be happening now.

As for the ram Daniel 11-2 says the 4 kings/nations involved come out of the area of the former Persian empire. Iran was Persia. And it's empire stretched from Egypt to India.

Mark 12
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

edit on 26-9-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Complete the prophecy. 5 kings have fallen, one is, and one is yet to come and he shall go on for a little while and he himself shall also be the 8th.

Revelation 17:9-11

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition

The 5 that fell were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia and the last was Greece. The Roman Empire/H.R.E. was the 6th head of the Beast when Revelation was written. Muhammad's Islam is the 7th head, it fell in 1924 when the Ottoman Empire dissolved (A/C recieved mortal wound). The Muslim Brotherhood was created in 1925 to revive it and the 7th head shall be the 8th.

Revelation 17:9-11 is a timeline given to the believers of Messiah Jesus so that we would know how soon the end is. We are currently between the 7th and 8th heads of the Beast. The 8th head of the Beast is beginning to rise to power, the Caliphate will be reborn and that is what is going on in the M.E. right now, the Arab Spring, Libya, Egypt, Syria and soon to be Saudi Arabia. The Muslim Brotherhood is being set up into power whereby which they will revive the fallen Caliphate. We are just a short time away from seeing the rise of the 8th and final empire of the Beast.

The word "perdition" means lawlessness. The 8th head of the Beast, the final incarnation of the Beast will go into lawlessness. Now compare Sharia Law to the 10 Commandments. Literally every commandment broken.

It won't be Iran, that is Shiite controlled, it will be a Muslim Brotherhood controlled M.E. which is what we are seeing Obama and his administration put into place. Notice how all the Shiite majority nations are being flipped? First Iraq, then Libya, Syria is next and its working in progress, Iran will be next and Turkey will be last. Turkey is the last one to join the A/C.
edit on 26-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join