It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Reduce Poverty in Poor Countries.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I'm about to do something I that I hate other people doing and that is posting a video with little or no description..

It's a little video my Girl Friends, friend made about reducing poverty in poor countries. When I saw it I immediately thought of ATS and how this would be right at home here, even for the sake of dark humor.

It's nothing special, but my conspiracy sense was tingling as soon as I noticed it was "brought to me by: World Bank. and the IMF" lol. For a moment I was raising my eyebrows and grinding my teeth as I listened to what I thought was the policies of the new world order come to the country I'm residing in.

It's ind of funny I thought I would share for the hell of it.
ETA: Mods, I wasn't sure where to place this.

Enjoy

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-9-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Christopher Hitchens has always been of the opinion that the cure for poverty is the empowerment of women.

His direct quote was directed towards Mother Teresa, but he has echoed the same sentiment multiple times.

"Mother Teresa was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction.”

I use the quote to high lite the underlined area. I have no intent, nor any interest in discussing or debating Mother Teresa. That was not my point.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
How to reduce poverty in poor countries…….

That’s easy, empty the christian bank accounts from around the world and no-one would be poor or hungry again.

If you can’t get the pope to help the needy and sign the withdrawal slip – then stop the US Blubberment creating new weapons of death and destruction for just one month - take that money and that would also end hunger & poverty as well.

See, it's that easy.

Mickierocksman

new topics

join