It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Voter Registration FRAUD Caught On Camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

And there you have it! This is precisely why they say, "all politics are local." F&S for the OP!

Anymore, I'm not sure which makes me sicker, pedophiles or the GOP. I used to think that pedophiles were about the lowest life form on earth, but now I'm beginning to re-evaluate my scale of despicableness and I think we may have a new leader, or at the very least, a worthy contender.

You don't have to choose!

List of pedophile Republicans:
911review.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That girl is too pretty to be that dumb...

oh wait a minute...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
This along with Ohio's suppression of Democratic voters, just goes to show you which party really is benefiting from mass voter fraud.

S&F

Like democrats haven't done any voter fraud...

You have most of the media cheering for Obama, and LYING for the re-election of Obama...

NICE TRY...

Just because there are some people who do this in the Republican Party it doesn't mean they all do it...

But again for who is most of the media cheering for, and LYING for?...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh, and btw, how CONVINIENT that that woman was SOMEHOW recording with a camera a very narrow view as she is walking out of a supermarket...

That looks more like a LEFTWINGER STUNT than what they are claiming it is...

We are not as dumb as those who seem to have created this STUNT...

One more thing, the girl seemed to know exactly where the camera is, yet she is going to say on camera what that girl said?...
I don't buy it.
edit on 24-9-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If a commie came up and registered as a Romney Republican, couldn't he still vote for a commie if there was one on the ballot?

What difference does it make if someone who might be a supporter of the Universal Euthanasia Party registers as a Republican? Can't they still vote suicide?

Is this much ado about nothing?

To me real voter fraud is when they tell you you are not elegible to vote on some kind of technicality that doesn't actually apply. There was a lot of that in Florida during Bush's first election.

I don't see this as being as sinister as it is made out to be. That little lady was doing what all parties do, try to register their own party's voters.

I'm glad the woman with the camera wasn't too hard on her. Calling her "honey bunch" is not so bad. She's a very cute, innocent young lady, getting involved in government. I'm all in favor of that.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

It was pretty obvious in the video the older woman had encountered the girl on her way into the store - that's why she had asked her "weren't you out here asking people who they were voting for earlier" in the beginning of the video - and why, when she saw her still doing it on her way out, she had her camera ready.

Live in denial if you want, but this is the kind of attack democracy has been coming under.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Both sides likely do it. It's escalation. If one side begins doing it and produces better numbers, the other side has no choice. It's competition. It's illegal, and should be stopped, but I doubt this girl even knew it was illegal.

Aside from that, both sides doing it doesn't make it OK, and it certainly isn't a non-issue.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
If you find Democrats doing any such thing, PM me and I will start a thread about it and post the hell out of it.

Democrats are in a league of their own when it comes to shady election crap, they go big time.
After all, they do it with our tax dollars.

In the past month, Nevada’s public assistance agencies have aggressively stepped up their voter registration efforts — including mailing thousands of voter registration forms to welfare and food stamp recipients — following a federal lawsuit accusing the state of disenfranchising thousands of poor Nevadans.

The initiative could benefit Democratic candidates on the November ballot because many in the targeted population have historically voted Democratic.

Disenfranchising, boy that's a big word. You'd think they were so broke they couldn't walk into the D.M.V.

Now, I realize that...

Under federal law, state offices that provide government assistance, such as food stamps and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families — the program commonly known as welfare — also are voter registration offices.

but this is, well, if you can't make the connection you shouldn't even be reading this thread.

Lawsuit prompts Nevada welfare agencies to ramp up voter registration efforts

Federal Lawsuit

No... for some reason I don't believe you either.
edit on 24-9-2012 by lernmore because: added link

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Doesn't part of that quote include the driver’s license bureau? I know you can here but if you can afford a computer and internet you can also register online.

Oh I see why now.

The lawsuit cited, in part, “Nevada’s ineffectual public assistance voter registration program” for the fact that less than half of low-income eligible voters were registered to vote. That’s compared with almost three-quarters of high-income eligible citizens who are registered to vote.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Doesn't part of that quote include the driver’s license bureau? I know you can here but if you can afford a computer and internet you can also register online.

That's the D.M.V. I mentioned above. Historically, most people, including myself just register to vote when they get their drivers license/auto registration , but anyone can walk in.

Only two weeks ago, here in Nevada, they launched a new on-line site where you can change your affiliation etc. I haven't visited yet. I probably should though, make sure I don't have a new one.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

I don't even know where I registered they just keep sending me cards. They sent me three this year.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
And here it is, just as I suspected:

www.koaa.com...

It comes down to a lot of confusion; confusion on the young woman's part about who exactly she was working for, and confusion from the woman behind the camera on whether anything happening was illegal.

According to Williams, the girl gathering voter registrations does not work for the County office. It turns out she's actually a paid employee for the Colorado Republican Committee.

El Paso County Republican Chairman Eli Bremer says of the girl's confusion, "It was her first day on the job and she panicked. She knew that she was turning in all the registrations to the County Clerk & Recorder's office and she knew that was the appropriate thing to do, and that's how she answered."

www.koaa.com...

Did I call it or what?

edit on 24-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack
I call hogwash. Not down playing voter fraud because it is a real issue, but this just smells of setup to me. But, it surely shows we need stricter voter laws. And who was it who thinks we do not need to have ID's to prove their eligibility?

Tell me anything and everything voter ID laws would do to prevent this kind of fraud we see Republicans doing in this video?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

El Paso County Republican Chairman Eli Bremer says of the girl's confusion, "It was her first day on the job and she panicked. She knew that she was turning in all the registrations to the County Clerk & Recorder's office and she knew that was the appropriate thing to do, and that's how she answered."

That's exactly the impression I got when I saw the video, she knew where they were ending up.

Anyone with common sense wouldn't come to the conclusion a county clerk's office would instruct her like that.

The only reason I ever joined the thread, however, is because I believe the OP misleadingly, and intentionally, worded it the way he/she did, to give the impression that she was actively denying democrats registration.

I believed it then, and I believe it still.

Thanks for digging that up.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hey where'd everybody go?

I just wanted to add an apology to the young lady for calling her clueless. At that age, I wouldn't have been able to think straight, either, with some nasty bull-hog shouting spittle in my face.

Originally posted by superman2012
Proof she was a child? She looked young, but did you see the lady filming? No.

Son, I'm almost fifty, some things you just recognize.

It takes a long time to cram that much ugly into a voice.

Proof she was a child? Where do you guys find these door-knobs?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Voter registration fraud is WRONG........PERIOD. All who claim the "two party system is wrong" should be flagging this. All who are affiliated with a party should be flagging this. All who give a bit of a sh#t should be flagging this. Wrong is wrong....no if's, and's or but's about it. THIS is a big part of the reason our system fails. Corruption starts at the bottom. So, instead of battling about who has/does more voter fraud, stop it where it starts. Snf OP for exposing corruption!
edit on 25-9-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

Also, an adult calling a child "Honey B*tch", takes a lot of class. That's also in THIS video too.

Aren't people wonderful to each other?

She said "Honey Bunch"...it's a mildly old-fashioned expression like "Sweetie"...Very common phrase, a form of endearment whith older folks addressing young kids. I had thought everyone was familiar with the expression, but maybe I am getting old.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but...

The girl was working for the El Paso County Republican Party...of which the El Paso Sec of State/Clerks office is a member of...but claims she was not working directly for the Clerks office and was simply confused..

But is it illegal? CO's Election Code (see section 1-2-506. Prohibitions [PDF]) says only that registration workers "shall not...(a) Seek to influence an applicant's political preference or party registration; (b) Display any political preference or party allegiance; (c) Make any statement to an applicant or take any action, the purpose or effect of which is to discourage the applicant from registering to vote."

Does claiming to be "taking a poll" and asking "would you vote for Romney or Obama?", as the young lady is seen doing in the video, before offering a registration form constitute "a statement...or action...the purpose or effect of which is to discourage the applicant from registering to vote"? According to the Republican Sec. of State and El Paso County Clerk, the answer seems to be 'no'.

www.bradblog.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
Hey where'd everybody go?

I just wanted to add an apology to the young lady for calling her clueless. At that age, I wouldn't have been able to think straight, either, with some nasty bull-hog shouting spittle in my face.

Originally posted by superman2012
Proof she was a child? She looked young, but did you see the lady filming? No.

Son, I'm almost fifty, some things you just recognize.

It takes a long time to cram that much ugly into a voice.

Proof she was a child? Where do you guys find these door-knobs?

You laugh at someone asking you to explain how you know a child is a child because asking for proof is a door knob move to you. But you can tell the age of a person you do not see because their voice is so ugly?
Does ATS pay people to post incredibly stupid crap?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It was an insanely irrelevant question.

Kid, child, youngster... all of the above apply, you bet.

What the hell did he want, I.D.?

Sadly, no, I don't get paid, but it's cool, I stay fed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join