It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits can push you?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We cant see his feet, if there was a springboard that malfunctioned and pushed him back instead of straight up...that could answer it

Otherwise, I hoop, I can tell you off a normal floor that doesnt happen

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Those two pictures are enough for me to say he was pushed. Don't know how but he looks as though he was making that dunk in the first one.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Wow, that's just crazy.

There's no way it's physically possible to change your direction with such a speed midair, without being pushed by someone or something. Just look at how abruptly he changes direction, that is not scientifically possible.

It's against gravity, the guy started jumping forward and upwards, only to find himself, midair, flying backwards horizontally.. I just don't see how that could have been done by a human jumping.

As someone else posted on page one, I'm a bit skeptical of the whole possibility of CGI etc, sometimes it gets edited at such a level, that non-professionals have no idea what to look at.

Good video!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nerlens Noel is the #1 high school basketball player in the country, and he is 6'10, that is a dunk that he will make 99% of the time. The guy is a stud baller. I have no clue what happened, but it certainly looks like he was pushed in mid air, and the way he goes "ugghh!', makes it seem like he was hit. Odd.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It happened to me and I can say without a doubt someone/thing tried to shove me down my basement steps. It took all I had to keep if from happening. Very strange feeling.

This picture comes close to how I viewed the struggle.

edit on 9/24/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Yes you can, ive been pushed many times. It started when i first heard voices. I would TRY to sleep and i would feel a sensation of movement in my body or outright pushes. Id say some creature is using some form of psycho kenisis or psychic abilities to apply force. There are severel beings who have the ability to push people. In cases of hauntings, people have reported being pushed as well. I believe there is a connection between hauntings and hearing voices, i dont believe spirits do this, i think their interdimensional being with the ability to materialize or open dimensional doorways or time travel. We just haven't seen them much because they don't want to be seen. Or their able to dissappear when you are looking at them.

We have to be clairvoyant to be able to see them but I hear and feel them. Nasty interdimensional twerps. I do some work with the invisible world anonymously to benefit humanity and you, maybe, do not really want to know what is popping in and out. So many idiots opened portals around the world that they do what they please. Very scary indeed. the invisible world has always manipulated and effected those in this 3rd dimension. We are a literal playground for some very dark entities. Fortunately, they know I know and stay away from us now but they are always lurking waiting for someone to render themselves unconscious through drugs, alcohol, video games, just being mindless of what is going on leaves a person vulnerable and open to infestation. Bumps in the night and, obviously, the basketball court are very real. Have had some personal experience as well. Denial is the best way to leave oneself totally open to these things. It is the malevalent ones that use force against humans. Those spirits that mean no harm have no reason to develop such abilities. The human spirits that are demon-possessed are the most powerful and create the most harm. Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Conclusion;
If you do indeed have contact or inside information as to whether he did indeed feel like he was hit I would say he should probably seek the consult of a varied selection of religious/spiritual and knowledgeable individuals ranging from christian priests to kabbalists or conforming strongly with the established status quo for professional athletes, believe me it DOES change you.

Excuse me... But what the hell does this mean?

AAC

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Folk are saying he fell back horizontally. You can't tell horizontal from that camera lens. I suggest when he starts to fall backwards he's falling down and back, not horizontally. And the fall begins as soon as he jumps upwards. He starts to lean from the second he lifts the ball into the air. He leans to his right side when he's aiming for the basket, perhaps because he's too close. So he's already falling in the direction away from the camera. He twists his body so it's facing us, and he's falling down and back. It looks like a huge distance but it's really only a few feet. That's the camera lens.

I'm blaming the lens for the confusion. They distort space.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Look's like it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join