It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Accusations Are True ATS - I Do Have An Agenda And I Have Been Manipulating You! My Confession.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

And all those without guilt can cast the first stone...

With world events unfolding faster than we can keep track of good denizens of ATS, I implore you... question everything. Question it all. And look to see if anybody is yanking at your heart strings, your values, your ego your sense of security, or your emotions. If so? Refuse to be manipulated! Fight the good fight.

I enjoy your point of view.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi ya Heff.

...snickers... Will never believe what you say now but can't wait to hear what you say next kinda thing.....

Thanks for some between the lines.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Mmm, the steak, potato and broccoli pic.
Now that's manipulating my tasties.
Favdish.

To peer, not gawk into one's eyes; then try listening to what they have to say.
And the "I"s have it.

As far as writing is concerned; To paint a picture with as few words as possible is an art; William Bentley was perty good at that and a good friend of Thomas Jefferson as Josh B. was to Paul Revere. Some things run deep while others are as shallow as the surface it was written on. No pun intended Heff, as per the manipuation game; I rely on Minoculars; adjusting to the 'content' of the message, rather than the verbage whether written or seen on the surface of the conscience.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I do not think this thread was needed. We all manipulate each other on a daily basis ... and unfortunately, you've given me no form of education here. I'm sorry you had to write all this for some to understand.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If I have ever lied on ATS, please point it out for me. Thanks.

A lie is an unaccepted truth that manipulated people will never allow themselves to accept the key ingredient to manipulation is free will.

Most times I don't agree with the op on a few issues but the dude has never lied.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
I do not think this thread was needed. We all manipulate each other on a daily basis ... and unfortunately, you've given me no form of education here. I'm sorry you had to write all this for some to understand.

Well Heff should just close his own thread now that YOU have given your definitive analysis...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
SO it's because of your threads Heff I've been sending signals into the night sky!
Hey ET's here's my bum
I am surprised at how many people did not realize they are manipulated but considering society today I shouldn't be.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, Heff. Now I feel really good about never agreeing with you!
sad eyed lady

Maybe once.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm not really grasping your premise Heff.

I mean, does simply eliciting a response qualify as manipulation?

Anything we do, virtually anything we do will elicit SOME sort of response from someone. I mean, we react to things. How to distinguish between simply responding to our environment vs. being manipulated by our environment?

You mentioned "manipulating" said ATS user into reading/posting on your thread ... couldn't they simply be interested enough to read it? Why does it have to be a matter of manipulation?

I'm confused. This all seems rather ambiguous. Care to clarify?

Regards,

FTE

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I think you just wrote this so we would click your file and read your more manipulative posts out of curiosity.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
anybody remember.........

KONY 2012!?

textbook example of the manipulation suggested here, thanks for the thread!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
At first I came into this thread and thought "oh here we go!". Am pleasantly surprised after reading it through in its entirety. I think I actually learned a little something by not automatically jumping on one side.

Can go both ways with it, yet in the end, I'm sure you are NOT one of those people who would use an ability for "wrong". Got my brain firing on all cylinders, which is nice.

S+F

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Picture #.

1. Gay power rangers dildo parade

2. We love falafel rally

3. Controlled demolitions are neat

4. soylent pink

5. soylent black

6. #43 stir-fry cocker spaniel

7. An ex-lax moment in history

8. fireworks are pretty

9. "Who wants to go clubbing tonite?"

10. "snookie"

11. soylent grey

12. Al Quaeda

13. Yay, airplane rides

14. coolest kids ever

15. loud rock & roll can damage your hearing

16. David Zoolander?

17. Einstein's grand unified theory aka "The Gut"

18. R.I.P. my Druid brothers

19. Who makes beer with rice? Gross!

20. cthulhu made me do it

21. soylent yummy

22. And last but not least, Willy Wonka's new patriotic flavored face wrap. " It keeps your chin up even when your jaw's been broken!"

Now I am going to have a shower, I feel really dirty after all of that!
edit on 20-9-2012 by ezekielken because: nobody can spell cuthhlu right the first time!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This picture just made me laugh my ass off!

It reminded me of this picture I saw once

edit on 20-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added picture

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Are you the Pregnant Fat Lady in the pink dress in your photos?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

No, Heff is the viking lady in the above post

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Stars to you, Heff. Your posts are making me think of manipulation being inherent in the system. I am becoming a shepherd amoungst sheeple.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You could look at 'everything' as a manipulation because everything is just that. Everyone has biases therefore what comes out of them is innately a manipulation. Words themselves are created to be carriers of manipulation in one way or another. We use words in written or spoken form to express our biases right or wrong.

Allow me to ask you a question. Tell me what is not a manipulation when using language in written or spoken form? Unless we are telepathically communicating, I am afraid all humans are subject to using language to manipulate everything and everyone around them.

So what is truth in the use of language stemming from personal motivations? It comes in the form of intimate spiritual conviction. Something that cannot be expressed using words typically. Humans are innately manipulative pursueing their own self interests whether it is true or false. Often times, one will believe anything they want to if it serves their own motives and they will do what they need to in order to convince those around them.

The entire world and how it operates is a testimony to this fact. The media, politics, education and the list goes on and on.....Truth is subjective with a personal agenda attached to it. Unless that is, one is willing to relinquish the self and the ego for G-d to perform the greatest work in us. For this to happen we must remove 'oursleves' from the equation.

Man is otherwise not capable of truth inside himself. We are corrupted as a result of our ego's and selfish motivations sculpted from the many biases and hurts of life and all it's injustices that make us into what we are in those faults. This results in a highly manipulative and utterly subjective type of reasoning that serves to alter those around us for our own purposes. What ever those reasons may be.

We rarely see things clearly because if we did it would mean a great deal of sacrifice on a daily basis. So we respond in a manner that would serve us best instead. The only time we can be free of manipulating or being manipulated is through self sacrfice. Having relinquished ourselves, fears, hurts and biases we can be empty vessels to be filled by that which is greater than ourselves.

Your no more or less guilty than the rest of us. The only difference I see is that you have a deeper understanding as a result of research and education into the art of manpulation. Just as is the case with more knowledge comes more responsibility as to how you use it. Use it wisely and with care so as not to hurt those around you. Live cleanly.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

This was the most fun post I've read on this site yet.

I hope you're not easily corruptible. Someone might try to recruit you.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join