It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help. my 1st strange experience about 11:11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

EDIT: HAHAHAHA this post is my 1111

edit on 17-9-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

HA! EXACTLY!

So, do you think the naysayers will try to call BS, that you were waiting for an 11:11 thread to post your 1,111th post? I think not, but I don't think like them.

Awesome and very fitting

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by roisu

If you focus strongly on anything and are as ignorant as I am, meaning that I'm not very aware of what or who I am, then your mind can play little tricks on you because it is quite fallible. I used to be able to make things disappear, to me, that were right in front of me. Big deal, we have a little control over our minds. If you experience an anomaly, don't get too excited. Most of us have lived hundreds of lives already and snippets sneak in past the barrier erected for our benefit. Aliens and quantum physicists keep telling us that time does not exist. The fact that we can't understand this is simply because we are immersed in the great illusion and lack the perspective to see past it. We are a bunch of kids who came for the fun but found out that there is no free lunch. What this ends up as, for most of us, is the death of the ego and the humble acceptance that the purpose of our life, should be for the greater good. Once we "get it", we will continue to learn incredible skills. Whether you get it or not, pride is the enemy even into densities where personal power is very significant and that is why some powerful beings rebell. Rebellion from perfection is at least dumb but it is motivated by pride, you know, the disease confidence gets. All is well and always will be. Your mission remains to grow your aura, help others and create love.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UdonNiedtuno

Some claim that Earth will become a Level 1 civilisation, on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM UT. Earth has long been used as a prison for evil and and cast off souls, as well as very young souls. It seems that young souls get lots of experience fast, when they have to cope with being a slave of Earth. "Life is hard and then you die" could have been written by a young soul who had an interesting trip through the wringer. As it turns out, 90% of humans do not have adequately developed consciousness, to participate in a Level 1 civilisation. They will not be allowed to reincarnate back to Earth, when they die but will end up on a planet, more primitive than Earth, to continue their education. The other 10% will be allowed to reincarnate to Earth, if they want to but they will be allowed to go to other planets with the appropriate frequency to continue their education. It seems that we will have three waves of disasters that will eliminate most people on the planet. This will speed up the switchover to Level 1. Lower consciousness survivors can parent higher consciousness souls until all the lower consciousness souls die, leaving only higher consciousness souls.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
you either assumed it was 11:11 because of your fascination with it, or there was some sort of visual illusion maybe due to sunlight or whatever

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm not an 11:11 seer, but I'm a 7:22 seer. Also a 9:11 seer, long before the twin towers fell (rescue 911 was jammed down our throats as a kid). I think I just see those because they are familiar with me. 7 and 22 are special numbers for me somehow, and it's also my birthday - but I see them in sales receipts - phone numbers that are assigned to me - and clocks consistently. 2 of my children have these numbers in their student ID #'s at school.

My grandfather had a thing with days of the week. We were analyzing his life after he died. Come to find out that the man was born on a Monday, got married on a Monday, all 3 of his children were born on a Monday, and he died on a Monday.

Nothing has ever been accomplished on a Monday for me, I'm like Garfield.... But - I was born on a Saturday, and married on a Saturday. If any of my children had been born on a Saturday, I'd be freakin out.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well, I got all the reassurance I need. When I was posting on this thread very early this morning I was also in the middle of watching a DVD. So, I paused the DVD to write a reply before signing off and going to lie down. Guess what number the DVD clock paused on?

This is the kind of thing none of the naysayers and debunkers can address. How is it possible to accidentally pause the DVD clock on 11:11 (11 minutes, 11 seconds into the DVD episode) by sheer accident. Keep in mind that this sort of thing doesn't happen once in a blue moon..but pretty much every day or several times a week.

It's not like I'm checking the DVD time signature every few seconds either.

So, for a case like this, it is completely synchronous. It's not that I looked at the time signature and then paused it knowing it would be on 11:11. It's not that I did it purposefully or even subconsciously. It happened by sheer chance! And then it just happened to be that I looked at my DVD player when un-pausing by remote control. And yet, I've never been dealt a straight in poker over, and over, and over, and over.

All I asked was for a debunker or naysayer to explain how something like that happens on an almost daily basis. This cannot be explained by pareidolia, psychological tendency, or mere coincidence. This is the premise of the 11:11 phenomenon that so many refuse to take into account when dismissing it. Not to mention that so many develop this pattern of seeing 11:11 without any influence from others. It spontaneously grabs a hold of us.

These aspects of 11:11 sightings cannot be ignored when attempting to explain it 'rationally'..and yet, they always are by the so-called ATS pundits.

edit on 17-9-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
>>
and I would "wake up" at 11:11
>>

The point is I dare to say that you also wake up at any other times or people look at their clock at ANY other time as well - just you don't pay attention to it. (Or where are the countless threads where people reporting excitedly the just looked at the clock and it was exactly 2:18 or 4:48 or 1:38?)

But as soon as you happen to see it's 11:11 you think it's something special "because the 4 numbers are the same" so it "must" have some sort of mystical "significance" and then you remember it, as opposed to 2:18, 1:56 or 3:42 etc...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
>>
It's not that I looked at the time signature and then paused it knowing it would be on 11:11. It's not that I did it purposefully or even subconsciously. It happened by sheer chance!
>>

The much more interesting question would be how often did you pause your DVD player and it did NOT show exactly 11:11? Let me guess, countless times....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

The fact is that I noticed it on 11:11 on a passing glance. You're right, other numbers do come up probably much more than 11:11 and we just don't care. That still doesn't explain every aspect of the phenomenon. Significance is assigned to the numbers after the fact; and not before the overwhelming number of sightings.

Your explanation still doesn't explain why so many people see the 11:11. I mean, why not just a different sequence for every single person? Why not 12:12, 12:34, or 5:15? 11:11 seems to be a bit of a constant here..for a lot of people. My lucky number is 4. So, why aren't I consciously seeking out 4's all the time? I do see 4:44, but not nearly as often as 11:11.

Believe me, I spontaneously wake up to see 11:11 a lot more than any other number, because I don't wake up spontaneously and look at the clock very often. I am not just biased toward waking up on 11:11. I pretty much only spontaneously wake up to see this number. And yet, my own testimony will be dismissed as that of a fool gone wild. Oh, I wish I had kept a chart and log of the number of times I've woken up to see 11:11 and fell right to sleep afterward...just so that it could be, again, dismissed without review.

Here's the crux: A LOT of people are seeing 11:11. Does such an explanation as yours work for everybody? If it were a single case study, I might agree with you. When it happens in voluminous numbers, then this is no longer a simple case study. Don't treat it as one.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Well, I got all the reassurance I need.

I think I did as well. Didn't end up posting it last night because I got side-tracked on another thread but I did have a response ready to go to Druscilla - just needed to hit the send button. Anyway within that response, at the end of it ended up typing the following:-

"LOL - I'm thinking of something profound to say and glancing at my computer clock - what time did I get -10:11pm"

which just so happens to be the crux of this thread - but reversed (time wise).

Then I get up this morning and continue reading the thread and what do I read - ALL RELATED TO THIS THREAD

"Starwise" posting on this thread was her 1,111th and you paused the DVD at 11:11.

On the thread 3:33 & 11:11 that I linked to in my 2nd posting here on page 1 - the same coincidences occurred within that thread as well - check this out, the number co-relations, including the registration date are so in your face its near impossible to not be awe-struck................

Someone or something is attempting to communicate with us.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

i don't think we look for the numbers, but our mind's filter makes the numbers more obvious to us.

how can you possibly question my being on a journey? we are either on a journey or at our destination.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bullshirt56

Your previous post made it clear you were not interested in changing your mind on this not being any special phenomenom. Most "Journeys" are for discovery. You basically stated that you were not interested in any new discovery in this subject. That's all. Sorry I said anything, it wasn't very nice of me.

On to 11:11. My birthday, or any of my immediate family's birthday have a lot of meaning to me. I don't see them on clocks.

I never see my birthday for sure. Never. It comes up on the clock twice a day, but I never see it. Just playing the odds, you'd think it would come up as much as 11:11, but nope.

Also, I don't look at clocks all day long, a few times a day, let's even say 10 times a day. What are the odds of seeing 11:11, 1 in 10 times a day, let's say 3 days a week?

Just playing the odds, it's...odd.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i see lots of weird numbers but espcially 11:11 and 12:12. ill wake up at night and it'll be 2:22 or 3:33 on the dot. i' had a phone with the wrong time(hours off) and i'd still see 11:11, 1:11, etc all the time

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As I am writing this post now it is 1-11 in the afternoon in Melbourne Australia. When I saw your post, out of reflex I looked at the clock on the computer 1 - 11pm. This often happens the 11 - 11 thing and I agree it is weird.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I looked at the mileage clock on my car the other day, I should have taken a photo it read 222,222 . 2 kms.
Someone could be telling me its time to get a newer car.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
A few years ago, I had a weird "waking dream".... Upon waking in the morning, the dream I was having continued on, and I could just close my eyes to continue the observation.

It was one of those dreams in which there is a voice explaining or lecturing to me, and showing images to illustrate the concepts, so with my kids climbing into bed with me and my husband, I took a paper and pencil and made notes of what was being explained while they watched.

It was a whole lesson on energy directing, and how writing or drawing effects the consciousness, in the ways it effects the eyes and brain. That all writing, in all languages, numbers as well as letters, influence consciousness, and vehicle more than we are usually aware of.

A straight up and down line, for example, has a significance, in terms of energy and consciousness movement. Whether you use that line in the formation of a character with others (forming a more complex movement) or all alone.
This gave all our numbers and letters a very rich and multi-layer meaning and usage.

I think I forgot some of it, though I got very fascinated for a while. But this particular dream happened after my phases of 11:11, 12:12, etc. started happening to me. I hadn't a computer yet at that time, so no access to internet, and was very isolated in a rural part of a foriegn country where I didn't speak the language, so had not heard of this phenomenon yet elsewhere.

It may have been a response to my questioning what that was all about when it happened to me.

So in summary, my opinion is that the phenomenon is not limited to random subjective significance placed upon these numbers. Their form is significant to us as a collective consciousness.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

I disagree in the sense that a person can Train their Minds and have a bit of control upon what information or data that our Subconscious Stores...which is EVERYTHING OUR SENSES PERCEIVE...as well as everything we have ever thought about.

I am Trained in Observation but for some reason...can never remember where I placed my keys or sunglasses. I am working on that. But a person can train their minds to do incredible things.

Here is something that everyone here can try and try it on a weekend or a night where you do not have to work the next day. Just by thinking of a TIME that you must be awake...say...8 am....before you go to bed...look at your alarm clock and make sure it is set to real time as some people set theirs 5 or 10 minutes fast...but set it to real time and LOOK AT THE TIME when you go to bed and mentally say to yourself...I NEED TO WAKE UP AT 8 am!

For most people...it will work and you will wake up at 8 am as long as you do not go to sleep Drunk or worse. But most people will wake at 8 am. If it does not work the first time...try again. Once you are able to do this...try waking up at 7:49 or some other odd number. You will find you can do this.

Every Person has an internal clock and it calculates time perfectly. Give it a try. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I totally confirm that!
We have a clock in our room, but never use the alarm, and I do not own a watch (but that's cause I am one of those people that can't). I simply decide before I go to bed what time I will awake, and if it is not the exact minute I chose, it will be one minute beforehand.

This is reliable whether it is for a night of sleep or 20 minutes.

Our minds are more powerful than we give them credit for!
edit on 17-9-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The two clocks you looked at where obviously one minute off....... And we notice those stupid numbers all the time, because our brain remembers and kind of sets an alarm clock so you automatically look at the clock at that time again... Its from the reaction you have when looking at a number like 11:11.. If the clock went higher like to 6:66, their would be way more superstition doomsday BS... Quit acting so surprised by a clock
edit on 17-9-2012 by dayve because: typohs

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I totally confirm that!
We have a clock in our room, but never use the alarm, and I do not own a watch (but that's cause I am one of those people that can't). I simply decide before I go to bed what time I will awake, and if it is not the exact minute I chose, it will be one minute beforehand.

This is reliable whether it is for a night of sleep or 20 minutes.

Our minds are more powerful than we give them credit for!
edit on 17-9-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

Good for you Blue! Now we can take this a bit further. We do not realize it but EVERYTHING OUR SENSES DETECT is stored by our Subconscious. I can access my Subconscious on occasion but it is only reliable during Life or Death moments. But I have found that I can access it for certain things and have learned how to use it for observation. As a Musician...I have committed to memory Billions of Bits of Data as it pertains to a Song. I can recall at least a 1000 songs play them as well as remember the lyrics...the upbeats...anticipated beats...timing...and what key it is played in. I have always been able to do this. I also can repeat a ever expanding amount of words such as starting...One Hen...repeat...One Hen...One Hen, Two Ducks...repeat One Hen, Two Ducks...it keeps going and you must repeat ever addition from the beginning until you get...One Hen, Two Ducks, Three Sqwacking Geese, Four Lymric Oysters, Five Porpulent Porpoises, Six Pairs of Don Arvasils Tweezers, Seven Thousand Macedonians in full Battle Array, Eight Brass Monkeys from the sacred ancient crypts of Egypt, Nine Lyrical Slyrical Old Men on Roller Skates who have the marked procrastination of Slobs, Ten Qwi, Qweery Cults of the Milestone era of those who know nothing about anyone....and so on it would go.
Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join