It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loosh Energy Harvested by Trans-dimensional Beings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just read a very interesting article about loosh and the possibility that we are only here to be constantly harvested. I can't say I agree with everything in it but there are many interesting points. I pasted some of the article below. I'm anxious to hear what you guys think.

Did you ever wonder why a good God would build a world where the only way to survive is by taking life? How long would you stay alive if you refused to eat? You may love animals and grow plants inside your home and flowers in your garden, but every time you eat, you destroy the life of something. A something with a consciousness, that feels and desires to live, as we do.

The other day I grabbed an onion from a basket to chop up, and I saw it had sprouted a beautiful, tender, light-green shoot. It had a life inside it, a consciousness that wanted to take root, breathe air and thrive. Any tears in chopping that onion did not come from the fumes.

I’m not a sentimentalist. I’m a person questioning, increasingly aware of an insidious thread woven through biological life. We are born, we feed, and we die. Life is a process of consuming other living things in order to stay alive as long as possible until death in turn consumes us. We tell ourselves life is a whole lot more, but it’s reduced to that as long as we must feed to survive. If we can’t stay alive more than a few months without food, how can eating not be fundamental to how we define our existence?

Eating is a requirement for biological life as we know it. It’s the thread that holds together material existence. More than a thread, it’s a chain, binding us to the law that we must consume each other. Rebelling is punishable by death.

What kind of God or gods would create a world predicated on killing? We don’t like to ask that, and we find every excuse to avoid looking at this question. But every time a dear one dies, or you find a nibbled bird in the yard destroyed by an idle cat, or you read about an animal that has suffered mercilessly, or another molested child, or a nation ravaged by a quake that’s buried thousands of living people, your mind goes back to that nagging question. Who would make a world like this? Was it truly a God of love?

According to much evidence, it wasn’t. The world was created by something else. Or if it was created by the loving God our hearts insist exists, then creation has been tampered with by someone else so merciless that it barely resembles the original divine vision. The biological universe is controlled by the law that to live we must take life or die. That is sinister. Something there is that makes us have to eat, that makes us age and disintegrate. This is the “something wrong with the world,” the crack in the universe. Knowledge of it works “like a splinter in the mind, driving you mad,” quoting “The Matrix.” Yet awakening to the truth of our predicament is the first step toward radical change. Only radical change can possibly right the fundamental flaw woven into physical creation.

And how well-woven it is. Not only does violence wind through the lives of all Earth life like the fibers of a time-bomb attached to a victim. It reaches out into space, where supernovas implode, collapsing millions of stars along with all living beings on all their attendant planets. Death and devouring are so pervasive most people can’t conceive of a world without them, or if they can conceive it, they label the concept preposterous. Yet quantum physics shows that matter is nothing but atoms: emptiness vibrating. Emptiness does not die and neither does the energy it oscillates. So why must bodies die that are made of up of these things?

Robert Monroe, in his book “Far Journeys,” writes of contact he had with a light being in an out-of-body experience. (Monroe is arguably the world’s foremost researcher on OBEs; he started an institute with trainee/researchers to scientifically investigate the phenomenon.) Reportedly the light being told Monroe that when humans die, their energy is released and harvested by trans-dimensional beings, who use it to extend their own life spans. The claim is that the universe is a garden created by these beings as their food source.

According to Monroe’s story, animals are intentionally positioned on this planet to feed on plants and on each other, thereby releasing the life force of their victims so it can be harvested. In a predator-prey struggle, exceptional energy is produced in the combatants. The spilling of blood in a fight-to-the-death conflict releases this intense energy, which the light beings call “loosh.” Loosh is also harvested from the loneliness of animals and humans, as well as from the emotions engendered when a parent is forced to defend the life of its young. Another source of loosh is humans’ worship.

According to Monroe’s informant, our creators, the cosmic “energy farmers,” intentionally equipped animals with devices like fangs, claws and super-speed in order to prolong predator-prey combat and thereby produce more loosh. In other words, the greater the suffering, the more life force is spewed from our bodies, and the tastier the energy meal for our creators.

This story told to Monroe (which threw him into a two-week depression) corresponds to reports in some of the world’s oldest scriptures, the Vedas, Upanishads, and Puranas of India. There we read that “the universe is upheld by sacrifice” (Atharva Veda) and that “all who are living (in this world) are the sacrificers. There is none living who does not perform yagya (sacrifice). This body is (created) for sacrifice, and arises out of sacrifice and changes according to sacrifice.” (Garbha Upanishad)

Again:

“(Death as the Creator) resolved to devour all that he had created; for he eats all. . . He is the eater of the whole universe; this whole universe is his food.” (Mahabharata)

In the writings of Carlos Castaneda, who chronicles the life and teachings of a Yaquii sorcerer called Don Juan, we find another story of the Divine devouring humans, in this case human consciousness. Reports Castaneda:

“The Eagle is devouring the awareness of all the creatures that, alive on earth a moment before and now dead, have floated to the Eagle’s beak, like a ceaseless swarm of fireflies, to meet their owner, their reason for having had life. The Eagle disentangles these tiny flames, lays them flat, as a tanner stretches out a hide, and then consumes them; for awareness is the Eagle’s food. The Eagle, that power that governs the destinies of all living things, reflects equally and at once all those living things.” (“The Eagle’s Gift,” by Carlos Castaneda)

The idea that man must sacrifice (must kill something or be killed in order to appease the gods) is apparently intrinsic to all the world’s root religions. We find blood ritual, including human sacrifice, in the Druidic tradition, Tibetan Buddhism, among the Indians of the Americas, in Greece and Rome, Africa, China, Arabia, Germany, Phoenicia and Egypt. Even the Old Testament (Judges 11:31-40) has a little-advertised story of human sacrifice, with the Israelite judge Jephthah ritually slaughtering his own daughter to fulfill a vow he made to Jehovah.

Full Article

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I don't know what happens after we die. Maybe we reincarnate, maybe we go to heaven, maybe our spirit is eaten by the loosh. The point is, I don't know. But, what I do know is that the world works the way it does for growth. The stronger species will out-compete the weaker species in order so that life afterwards is stronger than what it was before.

If you have no need to defend yourself, no need to acquire food, no need to acquire shelter. Then you spend your life in a stagnate 'dead zone' with no reason to do anything. It's more complicated with humans, as we generally have a thirst for knowledge that animals don't have, but that's how it is for the majority of the animal kingdom.

The struggle for life = Growth into a better person/animal.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sounds pretty similar to what David Icke says about the reptillians in the biggest secret. He says that ceirtain members of the elite do rituals to contact these beings...

I like the way the article emphasises that everything have been poisoned to eat everything, when we are sopposed to live like a plant. Lol. Others out there are saying the same thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Whenever you feel "anger", "sadness", or "hatred", it means that you hate the truth (reality). If you hate the truth, it is not reality that has to change, it is your perspective of it.

When I say reality, I mean understanding the natural order of the universe such as life, death, gravity, and so on.

This is the problem with attachment. It causes division making you love one part of life and hate the opposite side.

For example, while people are worrying about Polar Bears, they are actually suffering MORE. While Polar Bears are only suffering from their own life - now people are worried about their own, their family AND the polar bear's suffering, so their pain is actually worse...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sounds like Galactus...

But I tend to follow Einstein in these maters when he proved that matter cannot be broken down. Giving me more of an eternal outlook of all things. Stars die only to become new stars again those are facts.

So if there is a feeder of souls, misery, death so be it what can we do about it? And what proof is there? No more than a loving caring creator…

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What kind of God or gods would create a world predicated on killing?

The kind that is lifting itself into being by its bootstraps?

Anyway, Humanity has the potential to go breatharian.

edit on 13-9-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

What kind of God or gods would create a world predicated on killing?

The kind that is lifting itself into being by its bootstraps?

Anyway, Humanity has the potential to go breatharian.

edit on 13-9-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Breatharian lol
This would be very cool as for me, eating takes to much
time and thought. There is legends of certain monks
that eat very little and there is good evidence low
calorie diets are related to longevity :-)
edit on 13-9-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

It may be informative to know what "loosh" means,

It is not necessary. Your present consciousness now has a beginning point of reference. It is possible for you to perceive the destination of the rays of pure energy you have called loosh/love as it penetrates into your earth space in several segments of what you call time. We will assist you in your placement within the event. The delineation, the decision to distinguish must be yours solely. Are you ready to do this?)
[Far Journeys, p.112]

(What you call emotion is essential to the basic learning process. It is a specific observable result of exposure to the loosh/love radiation. Therefore, it is the driving force, the creative energy which motivates human thought and action. Without it you would remain as animals.)
[Far Journeys, p.116]

Monroe does describe a conflict process for developing "loosh." (pp.162-170) However taken in the context of what it means. It's hard to understand how someone would walk away from the book with such a pessimistic interpretation.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
reply to post by Epirus

It may be informative to know what "loosh" means,

It is not necessary. Your present consciousness now has a beginning point of reference. It is possible for you to perceive the destination of the rays of pure energy you have called loosh/love as it penetrates into your earth space in several segments of what you call time. We will assist you in your placement within the event. The delineation, the decision to distinguish must be yours solely. Are you ready to do this?)
[Far Journeys, p.112]

(What you call emotion is essential to the basic learning process. It is a specific observable result of exposure to the loosh/love radiation. Therefore, it is the driving force, the creative energy which motivates human thought and action. Without it you would remain as animals.)
[Far Journeys, p.116]

Monroe does describe a conflict process for developing "loosh." (pp.162-170) However taken in the context of what it means. It's hard to understand how someone would walk away from the book with such a pessimistic interpretation.

I haven't read Monroe's book but good job pointing that out. Someone else sent me a message saying the same thing. I guess Monroe was originally depressed about this realization but then later understood it in a positive light.

I don't really share the same beliefs as the author of the article in my OP. I just thought the article was interesting as I think it's important to think about things from every angle whether we agree with them or not.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have wondered about this too. Why is a world created by God so harsh? What a previous commenter said about having to fight to survive makes us better and stronger is true but not I think why this place is like it is.

I believe that the answer is out there and is being taught by many people. It is, that the creation was created or exists on many different levels. These levels are called densities, and in each one the laws of physics are different. Einstein showed us that matter is actually energy in a slow vibration. Or maybe it is even light, as the ratio of their relation is according to the speed of light. Anyway, when matter speeds back up its vibration back on the way to being light, it stops at very disticnt levels, just like other things in physics happens.. it takes a quantum jump up to the next level without a real place inbetween even existing, at least comfortably or stably.

So currently we are in the 3rd density in which matter and the universe act in the way that we see. If we were to move up into the fourth density, we would see that all matter takes on a form more like light. It weighs less, and is much more active. In this denisty of fine matter there is also the capabitly still of having planets and physical bodies and life. One of the aspects of life in the higher dimensions is that it is more harmonious. No eating of animals. There still needs to be a food source, but, the plant kingdom is more than happy to provide.

It is a natural process to evolve back into these higher planes of existence. In the universe there are basically only two traits that determine for the most part if a species will act in an "evil" manner or not. And that depends on how they use their resources. If they use more than they create, they will constantly have to seek out to take from others. If they create more than they use, they themsleves will have abundance and will have no need to harm others.

I believe the fall from the garden of eden was our fall from higher planes down to this 3rd density. We were living in an Atlantis type world in a higher density, when some outside race came and enticed us into a way of behaving that caused us to sink down in the realms.
edit on 11-3-2016 by fouthdimension because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In the higher dimension, matter is much more reactive to the mind. So much so that that in the 5th and 6th density all our needs of food and transportation, shelter etc. can be produced with mind. And, the world itself cares for us, because, this matter that is moving back up to light is not just light, I would give it a more lofty name like divine light. Because matter, as the bible says, is God.. we live and breathe and have our life inside the body of God. There is "proof" in the bible that the world already was in a state of actively caring and providing for us. God cursed the earth and caused it to grow thistles making things difficult for man. If you simply extend this you will see that before the curse the earth was intentionally not growing thistles, making things easier for man. And, if you extend this even further into a higher density world, you can see how the earth itself might provide fruits and other plant type foods that we would actually like.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Epirus
Big fan of Monroe and his experience or understanding of loosh (love) harvesting as energy for others. Talk soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

One reason it seems prevailant is many PEOPLE like shock drama for what ever reason- so they keep the story telling of cruel gods going generation after generation.

Jesus Christ, who sits at the right hand of the God force comforts during pain. Gives hope during pain. At the highest point of experiencing that pain we may not be receptive to hear the hope and comfort given due to our own thought process being too wrapped up in thinking about how much the pain sucks, but after it subsides, it's pretty clear to hear. It's all positive.

The folks who believe in negative energy looshing should in turn believe in positive energy derived from love, joy, tender moments, experiencing compassion, pleasurable moments and so on and ask yourselves where that goes, maybe that's a whooshing, opposed to looshing and it whooshes over the loosh like fresh cool water on a small fire, putting it out.

There are also many drugs out there that reduce levels of pain significantly which would reduce the out put of energy the person in pain gives off. Prayer and meditation can also do this. And you have to remember, there are many people who won't use any of those, not because they fear invisible beings looshing, but because they feel the need to experience it for what ever reason.

There are also plenty of things to eat that one doesn't have to "kill" to keep them alive like fruits and nuts. The tree stays alive but drops fruit or nuts for animals and people to eat. Hens lay eggs regardless if a rooster fertilizes them, those eggs laid are full of good nutrition and would go to waste if they were not ate. The small sprout in an onion or potato can be cut out and grown while you eat what's left. Dairy products are from living animals not intended to die after the production of milk is taken from them. There are plenty of artificial/chemically made foods to choose from to eat that came from no living being.

I think God is all loving and that is because I choose to believe that. God makes babies on up to the elderly look awesome. God can even make death nonpainful and the funeral experience lovely and not heart breaking - Nancy Reagan. I have no idea what the real life tragedies are for, like Robert Plant losing his 5 yr old to food poisoning years ago when He could have been risen from the grave or why we age so quickly - it could be because not enough people are asking Him for help or to do something because they don't believe in God, don't think He's powerful enough to change terrible things or they have convinced themselves God won't hear them or they deserved it somehow, or they think it's just the way it is, or they wait for a scientific break through.

At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself this: when you are not experiencing sadness or anger or happiness or laughter, and just there, what feeling is that? Are some people suggesting that feeling is the ideal state reserved for them that no unseen entity gobbles up in a loosh or whoosh? That is almost a robotic state, i'd say. Pretty flat like. Like one person on here said, the emotions are for our personal development and it's the self that feeds off of it. Putting one in a 2 week depression with self eating self up and hopefully later, sharing the experience with others like the author the OP writes about did.

edit on 12-3-2016 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

"Loosh" is a harvested product of the most pure white powerful energy "LOVE". There are varying degrees of it; the most powerful is the love of a mother protecting its children. Apparently it can be synthesized and sold marketed and consumed by others.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Well, nothing in nature is wasted so, why not? Life is not futile. The question is...are we deluding ourselves about how high up in the food chain we actually are?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I have always thought we are not top of the food chain in life after some of the things i have noticed while out walking the dog

montalk.net...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

Well, nothing in nature is wasted so, why not? Life is not futile. The question is...are we deluding ourselves about how high up in the food chain we actually are?

You are necessary. Your emotions are eaten/consumed by others of a higher dimension and they prefer the negative; those energies engendered by wars, strife, starvation, suffering. They for some reason cannot digest "love" energy; it sounds crazy but it is what it is.
edit on 12-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There are people who seem to be producing certain kinds of energy in excess of their own needs and the needs of their everyday environment. I have the fortunate opportunity to work with some of them. The man comes to stay with me for a few days, is subjected to certain procedures, and one or several times during the visit releases a great burst of emotional (?) energy, which in turn is invigorating to me. These rituals have superficial resemblance to sadomasochism, but not everyone who presents as a masochist will give me this kind of energy. Moreover, even though the release of energy tends to coincide with a moment of pain and/or fear and anguish, simple fear or anguish never seems to lead to this release of energy from the Offering to the Celebrant. On the contrary, if I have misjudged the spiritual and mental state of the person in the role of the Offering, I will need to provide some of my innate vital force to him. After this reciprocity, we can sometimes reach the desired state of mutual worship of the all-pervading Life and Energy.

Though I mentioned sadomasochism, sex is not involved here. We both keep our pants on. I do not like to mix tantric practices with the pain rituals, it never seems to work for me.

Unlike the total life force mentioned in OP, this release and transfer of emotive and vivifying energy does not require spilling of lifeblood, and both participants will continue their lives happily.

I have had no indication, no perception of extradimensional presences during these rituals. I wonder how I might divine for those.

Incidentally, I have successfully carried out these practices with devout Catholics, with born-again but liberal-minded Lutherans, and agnostic/atheistic persons. Not all of them are in themselves aware of the interplay and interchange of emotional and vivifying energies, even when it is clear to me. They just congratulate me on how good a SM top I am.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

You are necessary. Your emotions are eaten/consumed by others of a higher dimension and they prefer the negative; those energies engendered by wars, strife, starvation, suffering. They for some reason cannot digest "love" energy; it sounds crazy but it is what it is.

That is conjecture without substantial proof. I would not say impossible but who's to say there are not other beings able to appreciate love or kindness etc. I will say this negativity, hate and violence all do create more energy (war, fighting etc) than does love...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I would not say impossible but who's to say there are not other beings able to appreciate love or kindness etc.

Not only this but, if we are talking about Monroe's books, it's the same energy. He never says that they are different or that one is digestible while the other is not.

IIRC, he does say that some situations generate more and in a more concentrated form so, it would seem that from an efficiency point of view, strife is better.
edit on 17-3-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join